Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thereshegoesagain

in her grwm where she keeps calling her bfs parents her in laws she keeps referring to T-shirts as tank tops. So annoying.
Lol @ comments telling her to use rare beauty tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Poppy37

When did she have her last nose job? Did she share in a video or?

She looks really cheap, I used to watch her in the past, now it’s unbearable, zero content value.

Last edited:

Smudgeauh

I've never been to the Maldives but from what I've heard, isn't there a luggage limit for the tiny sea plane that takes you to the islands? Meanwhile Amelia turns up with 3 suitcases for one person lmao
she probably did a boat transfer

EasterEggs

Chatty Member
When did she have her last nose job? Did she share in a video or?

She looks really cheap, I used to watch her in the past, now it’s unbearable, zero content value.
Quite recently. The last half of 2022 I want to say? She went to New York for it to use a surgeon her cousin used.

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
*crawls out of woodwork with questions after seeing a youtube short* ... is she diabetic? used to keep up w her videos years ago but never knew that!

mustbeuni

VIP Member
She probably never leave her neighborhood.

Do you guys remember when she pretended to move out of her parents house when she was actually just living in the basement? Her apartment was just a prop for YouTube because every other 20 something was at the age where they were living alone.
I wouldn’t leave home either if my family had a staff.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
The girl with the tiktok page chaidentity said her grandfather was born into a unique jewish community known as baghdadi jews of bombay where the family spent 40 or so years in India after emigrating there from Iraq

Reminded me of Amelia

• Heart
Reactions: 3