Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Color me suspicious but anyone think she got w Jak just so she could attend this wedding?

Also is his mom’s wealth in the same stratosphere of Lucian Grainge such that Jak and Elliot would have been friends? I get the community thing, but I just thought Jak’s mom had $$ while Amelia and Grainge had $$$$. Interested to know what you all think.
They may have gone to the same school together or Jak may have met him through networking
His mum does have money but I wouldn’t say it’s even close to Amelia’s Dad or Lucian Grainge.
I had the same thought until I realised majority of this circle are Jewish
---
something about converting religions for a man doesn’t sit right with me. Yea you can say oh but she wanted to but the timing of it? Seems very much like “you must convert or we can’t be married” the more I see these rich brats lives the more I realise It must be exhausting to display a fake persona 24/7 and not be yourself
No I completely agree - it’s sad that becoming Jewish is more of a personality thing to these people.
in Judaism I believe a Jewish man cannot marry a non-jewish woman.
---
Does anyone know why they got married on a Saturday? I thought it was Shabbat and not allowed?
okay so they are reform Jewish which is a less strict sect of Judaism - most rabbis would officiate the wedding late afternoon on Saturday. Which I’m assuming they did. If they didn’t. They’re just making a mockery out of Judaism

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
That's really pathetic that her bag was overweight and she was only going on a trip for 3 days...it isn't even a "work" trip, it's for a wedding.

Also it's really rude and inconsiderate of her (before even knowing her bag was overweight!) to just be like "put this in your bag" to Jak in the taxi on the way to the airport. What if he didn't have room? And then they had to rearrange everything again when she found out it was overweight.

She should've just sucked it up and paid the overweight fee/for extra baggage OR been more mature and packed less.

Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 1.04.38 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-28 at 1.04.24 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Emilyinparis20

Totally agree, she is settling. No woman with boundaries and self respect would put up with things he’s said and done (in vlogs! So you know it’s worse irl) over the years. Even on a purely friendship level, the fact that she still hangs out with Jak (and Guy) says a lot about her.

I also do not find it cute how they’ve been friends forever and now they’re suddenly dating…I find the whole thing embarrassing and kind of pathetic. They had all of this time to make a move, and he/she never did until now. Why is that? Probably because they’re not actually that into each other lol. Or even worse, maybe they were FWB for years, and he only now just realized he liked her?

She’s his backup option (and vice versa). It seems easy, in a bad way, and lazy like “I need to get married now, and meh, I guess Amelia will do…” rather than some cute story.
I’m relatively new to Amelia so don’t really know much about jak- what kind of things has he said in the past?

Lilyhermes

Chatty Member
The “It’s Raining Men” thing gave me so much secondhand embarrassment omg 🤮
She’s shameless and obviously believes she’s God’s gift to humanity (at least the make portion). Too bad she doesn’t have the looks to back up that claim.

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
well given her background, and the fact that her family did meet the royals (I remember a photo of her mom meeting the queen), if she played her cards right, she could be a part of entirety different circles.. 🤷‍♀️
Wasn't it rather a picture of Carol with her daughters and then Prince Charles at a public function..? I can't recall anything with the Queen, but feel free to show me said picture.

glenn_coco

I have my doubts on that site. It has been discussed on Josie's and Lydia's threads. It seems fakes and information is wrong. Like Josie and Lydia have the same items, same photos, same descriptions. To me this site is fake.
It def looks fake doesn't it? But Amelia mentioned it specifically in her vlog and linked the insta for it, which has their website, which you can then find her page on.

prive0505

Chatty Member
Their band Good Charlotte is famous. Most people know some of their songs without knowing that it comes from their band.

They were really popular in the earlys 2000s because of the whole rock/grunge/edgy era. Think stars like Taylor Momsen, Pete Doherty, Green day, etc
Yep, I know… still don’t see the appeal in them, but I guess they’re just not my type. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Codiaeum

VIP Member
She is so cringey. She made a point to literally scratch her fake nails on her Chanel bag several times to prove why she likes caviar leather....um, we would've believed you. There's no need to, once again, mistreat your insanely expensive items. :oops:

View attachment 2041822

Her mani looks grown out in that pic. I think she may have one of those upside-down nail designs, but the colour near her cuticle is the same as her skin... or it's really just grown out, I don't know.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
I mean she has a Christmas tree that is bigger than any other influencer tree on instagram... isn't that a bit too much?

Sibyl Vane

VIP Member
I can't wait to buy clothes that has been all over the floor and serves as a dog's bed :rolleyes:

View attachment 2143878

I always thought that ReLiked store was fake! Im suprised it is real after everyone found out on Josie and Lydia having the same items.
Both can be true: this online store can be true, and what it sells can be fake. I'd tread with caution, regardless of who endorses it, even more so when vloggers endorse it.

Muukkie

I can't get over how everyone in that Tik Tok is such a desperate poser wannabe. They're all pretending to have the time of their lives and sucking up to her, like her little slaves. As if they should be grateful and bow at her feet since they were even invited. :rolleyes:

It's disgusting how much money people will throw at weddings. I mean the floral arrangements alone must've been tens of thousands of dollars. :sick: It also drives me nuts when people have multiple parties leading up to the wedding and after the wedding. Like girl, you get ONE day, not weeks/months.

The whole thing is just so narcissistic and shallow imo. The bigger and more obnoxious the wedding, the more I think "Yup, you definitely got married for the wrong reasons and one of you is probably going to end up cheating in a year."

Ok rant over haha.
I wonder if Amelia is sad that she is not making the post wedding TikTok’s as important guests who attended…😂

• Haha

WatchReelCopyReel

VIP Member
Hmmm looking at her last photos do we think she prefers to look more Ashkenazi? She just looks like she wants the features of most of my Jewish friends. Is there the equivalent of colorism in Judaism? I just feel like she’s trying to whitewash her features. It’s not beautifying though.