Amelia Liana #5 One surgery away from Michael Jackson. Interiors so bad and still tacky AF in fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personal opinion : I think whatever Jak says to her as a joke she goes and tries to change it. For example. He always made fun of her nose - she got 3 nose job
He always called her flat chested and she got a boob job
He cussed her ass. She tries her hardest to make herself have an ass

she’s so insecure - it kills me to see how much work she’s done. When I see Hannah I’m like woah the difference between you both
I actually saw hannah at my gym class and she looked painfully thin, it was hard to watch :(

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m so confused. Amelia is posting stories about the wedding and Sofia is posting random stuff like an ordinary day. Is it a decoy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m so confused. Amelia is posting stories about the wedding and Sofia is posting random stuff like an ordinary day. Is it a decoy?!
I also noticed this. I don’t get it either… if it’s not Sofia’s wedding, who else would have their wedding in the Maldives where Victorias secret models are guests etc?! Maybe she’s purposely posting like that so the paps dont find out and impose on their wedding? Even Amelia is being secretive about whose wedding it is.

That socialite Zara Zoffany is also one of Sofia Richie’s besties and she’s in the Maldives too, staying in the same place as Amelia… she doesn’t usually hang out with Amelia and Jak etc…

Attachments

Last edited:
I also noticed this. I don’t get it either… if it’s not Sofia’s wedding, who else would have their wedding in the Maldives where Victorias secret models are guests etc?! Maybe she’s purposely posting like that so the paps dont find out and impose on their wedding? Even Amelia is being secretive about whose wedding it is.

That socialite Zara Zoffany is also one of Sofia Richie’s besties and she’s in the Maldives too, staying in the same place as Amelia… she doesn’t usually hang out with Amelia and Jak etc…
This is a bit of a long shot, but I’m wondering if it could be Taylor Hill’s wedding? She is/was a VS model and her fiancé is London based 🤷🏼‍♀️ No idea if he has any connection to Jak but thought I’d throw the idea out there!

ETA: her fiancé is named Daniel Fryer and he works for a key warning firm in London called Cannatlantic

Reactions: 11
This is a bit of a long shot, but I’m wondering if it could be Taylor Hill’s wedding? She is/was a VS model and her fiancé is London based 🤷🏼‍♀️ No idea if he has any connection to Jak but thought I’d throw the idea out there!

ETA: her fiancé is named Daniel Fryer and he works for a key warning firm in London called Cannatlantic
Hmmm I’m not convinced. So far it’s the ultra rich Jewish nepo kids that I’ve seen at the Maldives, which I’m guessing are Elliot’s guests. I could be wrong but as I said, that Zara doesn’t normally hang out with that crew 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I know rat&boa is a little passé, but I actually feel that their design would fit Amelia like a glove (except in length). The two outfits we saw are a bit uptight for an island wedding.

Reactions: 3
I think this dress is a nice deviation from what she usually wears and she seems happy:

Screenshot_20230319-121802.png

Reactions: 20
I wish amelia would try a different hairstyle once in a while. Soft curls to every event is getting tired

Reactions: 21
Notice how celebrities and influencers went from over-sharing everything on their Instagram to barely sharing anything at all and being secretive these days?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
It is not Sofia Richies wedding. Source is myself as I saw her and her fiance at dinner in LA last night with another nepo couple.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She is so cringey. She made a point to literally scratch her fake nails on her Chanel bag several times to prove why she likes caviar leather....um, we would've believed you. There's no need to, once again, mistreat your insanely expensive items. :oops:

Screenshot 2023-03-19 at 4.22.09 PM.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
The blazers she shared (which I think look great and really suit her) are currently around £1000 each. And she has five of them!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I wouldn't be surprised if she received some of the items for free. Remember pre-2018, she barely had any designer items then brands sent her millions of gifts. Sometimes she has vouchers as well. So she could have received more than 50% of them for free.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn't be surprised if she received some of the items for free. Remember pre-2018, she barely had any designer items then brands sent her millions of gifts. Sometimes she has vouchers as well. So she could have received more than 50% of them for free.
she is working with Farfetch, they give bloggers thousands to spend on whatever they want, cause they are promoting platform, not a specific brand. what a deal!
btw, I dont like the "signature" pockets on those blazers.. they make you look very wide in hips, but you can tell that the fabric is indeed superior

This was on Estee's stories, its weird how they acted that they had no idea they were at the same airport when all they do 24/7 is overshare everything.

1679322748273.png

1679322770442.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She is so cringey. She made a point to literally scratch her fake nails on her Chanel bag several times to prove why she likes caviar leather....um, we would've believed you. There's no need to, once again, mistreat your insanely expensive items. :oops:

View attachment 2041822

Her mani looks grown out in that pic. I think she may have one of those upside-down nail designs, but the colour near her cuticle is the same as her skin... or it's really just grown out, I don't know.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.