Amelia Liana #5 One surgery away from Michael Jackson. Interiors so bad and still tacky AF in fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amelia’s mother must be appalled at the things she says in such public forums. Her mother seems like the epitome of grace and class and then there’s Amelia - crass, obtuse and gauche.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Mini rant: She is so incredibly bad at her "job" and so unprofessional. She's going to a Jimmy Choo lunch and she needed to showcase Jimmy Choo shoes. Okay, so why is she wearing pants that cover the shoes entirely, and why is her coat and Chanel bag the highlight of the outfit?

Come on, Amelia. It's just so unacceptable. She had ONE JOB, and she decided to go with what she was in the mood to wear vs. wearing something appropriate for the event. I don't care if she's obsessed with those wide leg pants, she can wear them any other day of the week. You're at "work" right now and you need to do your "job."

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Mini rant: She is so incredibly bad at her "job" and so unprofessional. She's going to a Jimmy Choo lunch and she needed to showcase Jimmy Choo shoes. Okay, so why is she wearing pants that cover the shoes entirely, and why is her coat and Chanel bag the highlight of the outfit?

Come on, Amelia. It's just so unacceptable. She had ONE JOB, and she decided to go with what she was in the mood to wear vs. wearing something appropriate for the event. I don't care if she's obsessed with those wide leg pants, she can wear them any other day of the week. You're at "work" right now and you need to do your "job."
You are so right.

But doesn't surpise me. This is not only her fault. I don't know what criteria brands consider when choosing influencers to give them luxury items for free, paid for their trips, invite them to their events and 'represent' their brand. She (and many other influencers) don't have passion anymore. They just do the very minimal and get paid (hudred of thousands) for that. So in part brands are guilty too to don't demand for quality. They don't bother to check for new faces. They keep re-using the same influencers year after year wether they don't a good job or not :(

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Amelia’s mother must be appalled at the things she says in such public forums. Her mother seems like the epitome of grace and class and then there’s Amelia - crass, obtuse and gauche.
I think Amelia is trying to appear relatable to simply make that $$$ and since she doesn't live in the real world with the rest of us she doesn't see how tacky and cringe her act is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's Iraqi, Amelia :rolleyes:

The Persian girl/arabic girl/ stay at home daughter* tropes have been going around tiktok for a while; anything to stay relevant. (Or maybe she's embracing her heritage at last.. who knows)

Reactions: 13
Personal opinion : I think whatever Jak says to her as a joke she goes and tries to change it. For example. He always made fun of her nose - she got 3 nose job
He always called her flat chested and she got a boob job
He cussed her ass. She tries her hardest to make herself have an ass

she’s so insecure - it kills me to see how much work she’s done. When I see Hannah I’m like woah the difference between you both

I quite like her dress for a tropical wedding but true to Amelia’s style it’s been ruined with a weird cut-out in the middle.
Jack looks sleazy as per.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.