Amelia Liana #5 One surgery away from Michael Jackson. Interiors so bad and still tacky AF in fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me guess, none of them expressed concern or support for the French protests? But they're happy to swan around Versailles on a free trip.
THANK YOU! As a Frenchie I just want to hug you đŸ„° To see them parading in Versaille for free!!! it makes me so sad how society spoils the ignorant brats and tortures the working class into complete exhaustion. 😞 I'm losing all faith in this world

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Agree. This is one of the (many!) reasons why I do not find it cute that they've been friends for decades and they've only just started dating.

And I don't even necessarily think it's because he's short (although that could play a part). I think he's: incredibly entitled + insecure = angry man vibes.

This is just speculation, but he gives off the vibe that he's owed this relationship with Amelia. He seems like one of those men who will complain about being "friendzoned" and will only be nice to you to either sleep with you or date you. He probably feels owed a chance by women in general, and feels slighted when he doesn't get it.

The ironic part is: it's his own damn fault! It's not even that Amelia nEvEr GaVe hiM a cHaNce (which she's not even obligated to), he just never had the balls to ask her out!
He gives me HUGE toxic masculinity energy too. Again, probably stems from his entitled upbringing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
THANK YOU! As a Frenchie I just want to hug you đŸ„° To see them parading in Versaille for free!!! it makes me so sad how society spoils the ignorant brats and tortures the working class into complete exhaustion. 😞 I'm losing all faith in this world
Agreed, it's disgusting. Vive la rĂ©volution 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I am afraid Amelia doesn’t have the tools to comprehend any real world issues going on in the world. The biggest thing she had to deal with in life is IBS and she is barely making it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Dare I say this but is Victoria (InTheFrow) thinner than Amelia?
Vic is about 5" taller and has a much longer torso than Amelia. They probs have the same waist measurement, but Amelia is basically tits on top of legs. The same waist would look a lot thinner stretched out across a longer top half like Vic's.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She simply pretends there problems do not exist, hence the prancing on trains, Versailles, Paris sporting obnoxious Birkins

Just watched her Paris Vlog and felt uneasy how she kept moaning about the strikes. They are striking for a reason that’s important to them. Everyone knows they are striking and she still decided to go on her “gifted” trip.
This girl is really out of touch with everyday people, yes you don’t have the same struggles but still have empathy and don’t make it all about you. She is in her own bubble and watching this has really put me off her

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Amelia is sooooooo embarrassing in public. She's like that super embarrassing aunt that you just want to get away from.

Reactions: 21
I think Pia tries to give her reality checks sometimes but girl is too far gone

Reactions: 22
I'm sorry for the inconvenience Amelia. How dare we. For you Paris is just croissants and "bonjour! oui oui! garçon!".
A little less eyerolling and a word of support would have been much appreciated. Some tourists here are amazing, taking pictures with "the french revolution", talking in cafes with locals to understand the problem, supporting the country in social media..we can't expect as such from an ignorant like you.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm sorry for the inconvenience Amelia. How dare we. For you Paris is just croissants and "bonjour! oui oui! garçon!".
A little less eyerolling and a word of support would have been much appreciated. Some tourists here are amazing, taking pictures with "the french revolution", talking in cafes with locals to understand the problem, supporting the country in social media..we can't expect as such from an ignorant like you.
I agree that it is completely out of touch for her to present the strikes as an inconvenience to her on social media, especially as it’s not her country and she clearly doesn’t know what they are about. Her influencer trip is nobody’s priority.
But let’s be real : the strikes are indeed annoying for us normal folks.
And honestly, if she were to “care” about the reasons behind the strikes/support it on social media, it’d be phony and fake.

Reactions: 13
Agree about strikes!! They never touch on real life issues

I just watched her latest vid- her face is so puffed up she looks like a chipmunk !

She is only early thirties but it’s aged her ten years
. Imagine how she’s going to look in a few yrs time!

Reactions: 10

I just watched her latest vid- her face is so puffed up she looks like a chipmunk !

genuinely she could be mid 40’s

Reactions: 10
Never heard of her before having a nosy at tonights vlog to see vic and Josie. Im shocked to hear she is the daughter of a wealthy? businessman. She is as rough as a bears backside!. Seriously common. I had to switch her off.
---

I didn't know her until tonight, I was thinking 45-55 tbh. Im not even being nasty, this was my genuine belief.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she always think it's cute and/or funny to act like an idiot? She's in her 30s and she's been to France a million times, she could've figured out the menu without texting her sister. :rolleyes: She is so needy. She wasn't even alone, she had Pia with her!

It's also REALLY dumb to text a family member "SOS help" when you're traveling abroad. It's like crying wolf, if something actually ended up happening, they'd probably not take it seriously. (Sidenote: Lmao how Hannah didn't know what "SOS" means...I always assumed she was the smarter one.)

Screenshot 2023-03-26 at 4.59.28 PM.png

Reactions: 12
I'll give Hannah the benefit of the doubt and assume she was asking what in the menu was an SOS situation.

Has she had a boob job?
I've wondered the same thing. She keeps denying it, and made a TikTok denying it.

However, I still don't necessarily believe her. 😂 At the very least, she's probably wearing a padded pushup bra in her recent vid.
I'm just speculating and I have no proof, but my theory is that she might've had a breast augmentation at the same time as her nose job in NYC.

Screenshot 2023-03-26 at 5.28.07 PM.png

Reactions: 7
Why does she always think it's cute and/or funny to act like an idiot? She's in her 30s and she's been to France a million times, she could've figured out the menu without texting her sister. :rolleyes: She is so needy. She wasn't even alone, she had Pia with her!

It's also REALLY dumb to text a family member "SOS help" when you're traveling abroad. It's like crying wolf, if something actually ended up happening, they'd probably not take it seriously. (Sidenote: Lmao how Hannah didn't know what "SOS" means...I always assumed she was the smarter one.)

View attachment 2058474
It's all just an act. During her weeding preparations she would actually use French to communicate and was taking a lot of lessons to be able to speak fluently, so her French can not be that bad! Even if you don't you a foreign language for a while you can still understand the written menu just fine....

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.