Amelia Liana #5 One surgery away from Michael Jackson. Interiors so bad and still tacky AF in fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm I’m not convinced. So far it’s the ultra rich Jewish nepo kids that I’ve seen at the Maldives, which I’m guessing are Elliot’s guests. I could be wrong but as I said, that Zara doesn’t normally hang out with that crew 🤷🏻‍♀️
Looks like Taylor was in France for the weekend…

The mystery continues….

Besides Zara, Ali, Pietro, Andrea, Elisabetta, Jennifer, Jak… who else was there that can help narrow it down?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
omg these photos looks like throwback Thursday from early 2000s :oops:
sweet sixteen MTV style, how classy..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just a casual trip to the Maldives for the weekend. No big deal 💁‍♀️
I so often wonder how they all deal with it, travel always fucks up my system and I find it exhausting, but these influencers travel left and right to far away locations.
Bet the secret is that this is their „work“ and it’s not adding anything on top like it does for us plebs.

Reactions: 18
I so often wonder how they all deal with it, travel always fucks up my system and I find it exhausting, but these influencers travel left and right to far away locations.
Bet the secret is that this is their „work“ and it’s not adding anything on top like it does for us plebs.
Probably flying first class where you're snoozing in a cocoon like you would be on a Sunday on your couch at home, and eating higher quality food makes you feel a lot more rested after flying whatever many hours across the globe.

Reactions: 20
They flew first class to Doha, and then from there most of them (if not all) got a private jet to Maui. What a hard life.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Granted, with a first-class flight I might also be happily jetting all over the place. I bet I'd still not like it though :ROFLMAO: unlike some influencers I happen to like my home most days and don't feel the need to constantly eat out, get treatments, go on gifted trips vacations. Look at Estee Lalonde... bet she doesn't like it, going to Indonesia or wherever and ordering burgers from the room service.

Reactions: 10
All the money in the world won't buy her class, self love, a good man and brains.

Reactions: 11
I've met plenty of lovely short men, but Jak gives major angry short man energy.

Amelia would be in 4" heels at least and he's not that much taller than her.
Agree. This is one of the (many!) reasons why I do not find it cute that they've been friends for decades and they've only just started dating.

And I don't even necessarily think it's because he's short (although that could play a part). I think he's: incredibly entitled + insecure = angry man vibes.

This is just speculation, but he gives off the vibe that he's owed this relationship with Amelia. He seems like one of those men who will complain about being "friendzoned" and will only be nice to you to either sleep with you or date you. He probably feels owed a chance by women in general, and feels slighted when he doesn't get it.

The ironic part is: it's his own damn fault! It's not even that Amelia nEvEr GaVe hiM a cHaNce (which she's not even obligated to), he just never had the balls to ask her out!

Reactions: 9
Dare I say this but is Victoria (InTheFrow) thinner than Amelia?
Let me guess, none of them expressed concern or support for the French protests? But they're happy to swan around Versailles on a free trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.