Amelia Liana #5 One surgery away from Michael Jackson. Interiors so bad and still tacky AF in fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see the TikTok of her mum rating her outfits? I know we love to criticize her style here but it’s different when it’s your mum calling her outfits hideous etc. It’s no wonder she has issues 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You can be very petite and a C cup - sadly bra sizing is still quite misunderstood across the globe. A C cup on a 28 band (which she should be wearing) is significantly less boob than on a 34 band, and really isn’t big at all. Highly recommend booborbust to learn more!
Yeah, I'm a 28C and my chest measures 31"/79cm at it's fullest. It's not considered a large bust by any means.

You can be very petite and a C cup - sadly bra sizing is still quite misunderstood across the globe. A C cup on a 28 band (which she should be wearing) is significantly less boob than on a 34 band, and really isn’t big at all. Highly recommend booborbust to learn more!
I was just reading that comment and my first thought was "booborbust" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is one of the sites she's selling her clothes on. Half of it is labelled never worn. She's selling a bunch of gifted Lilysilk clothing like the classy girl she is.

But the gall to say this top has never been worn with the photo she used...
Screen Shot 2023-03-13 at 8.54.10 pm.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This is one of the sites she's selling her clothes on. Half of it is labelled never worn. She's selling a bunch of gifted Lilysilk clothing like the classy girl she is.

View attachment 2024947
Her nose looked so much better here 😔 the 2nd nose job was great and ideal for her face. Wish she didn’t mess it up. Not everyone suits the cute little Barbie nose.

Reactions: 7

View attachment 2024947
I have my doubts on that site. It has been discussed on Josie's and Lydia's threads. It seems fakes and information is wrong. Like Josie and Lydia have the same items, same photos, same descriptions. To me this site is fake.

Reactions: 5
This is how I know she’s a multi-millionaire influencer because who is using that much product 😳😳

4F1087A1-4C8A-4EAF-9FBD-5071BE13864A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see the TikTok of her mum rating her outfits? I know we love to criticize her style here but it’s different when it’s your mum calling her outfits hideous etc. It’s no wonder she has issues 😭
I found it interesting her mom thought all the more glam/skin revealing outfits were the best. Amelia’s mom is definitely one of those women who don’t wear sweatpants or free event t-shirts (and her husband has probably never seen her without makeup a la Betty Draper). I think Amelia was forced to always look her best/be dress to the nines growing up otherwise her mother would chastise her since “no man would want to marry a shlump”. I’m also guessing that dressing casually was seen as lowbrow.

Reactions: 19
Noticed in one of her 'what's in my bag' TikTok's she has a Coutts card. You need to invest or borrow £1 million or more to have an account with them. Can't relate 😅

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I have my doubts on that site. It has been discussed on Josie's and Lydia's threads. It seems fakes and information is wrong. Like Josie and Lydia have the same items, same photos, same descriptions. To me this site is fake.
It def looks fake doesn't it? But Amelia mentioned it specifically in her vlog and linked the insta for it, which has their website, which you can then find her page on.

Reactions: 4
Noticed in one of her 'what's in my bag' TikTok's she has a Coutts card. You need to invest or borrow £1 million or more to have an account with them. Can't relate 😅
She is probably a member of their "family plan". Her family's wealth is managed by Coutts and she prances around TikTok in her underwear for a living.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
After watching today's vlog, I actually felt depressed! You could see how stressed she is about going to that wedding. Everything is about appearance, she's shopping like a maniac in the hope to blend with that crowd of VS models. That constant pressure on yourself must be exhausting. I'd hate it.
Wow a bunch of nepo babies all together on an island!
Both of these have me wondering…

Since Amelia has officially gone crazy… is it because Greg Meller will be there? He was the guy that she went to the wedding with and spent . The comment on the photo was something like we like to other people’s weddings.

Or, does she think this is her chance to become
famous or get a starring role on a show with Nicole Richie? 🤣

Or, does she want to be an angel in the next VS fashion show?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Plot twist: Amelia is using Jak to go to Sofia Richie’s wedding to hang out with the A-listers and will shortly end things with him after… will say she realised they were just better off as friends.

I mean, since she keeps posting videos of her crying and love quotes about her being miserable… she knows he’s not the one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Plot twist: Amelia is using Jak to go to Sofia Richie’s wedding to hang out with the A-listers and will shortly end things with him after… will say she realised they were just better off as friends.

I mean, since she keeps posting videos of her crying and love quotes about her being miserable… she knows he’s not the one.
I can see this happening.

It’s manipulative and really horrible, but I wouldn’t put it past her to use anyone she can to clout chase.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.