Amelia Liana #5 One surgery away from Michael Jackson. Interiors so bad and still tacky AF in fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh she will never look natural or fresh again even without makeup. 3 nose jobs, cheek implants, fillers and botox ruined her forever

Reactions: 23
The number of Tik Tokkers stitching Amelia's TT where she criticized the Rare Beauty liquid blush !!! The comments are hilarious. Calling her aggressive. The one comment was "Hailey sent her." ... meaning Amelia is a mean girl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The valentines vlog :rolleyes: "Valentines day is cringe... forced or like you know, like so agh.. I don't like valentines day.. It's so forced! I have no idea hahah oh my God no idea ha ha ha why why I find it cringe.. it's so cringe.. did I tell you how cringe it is?"...

Proceeds to put on 2 kilograms of make up with pink pink blush, a corset and high heels, full on Glam and hair... and goes to the fanciest restaurant in London with her boyfriend.. to celebrate Valentines day. But hey! Valentines is cringe!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
in her grwm where she keeps calling her bfs parents her in laws she keeps referring to T-shirts as tank tops. So annoying.
Lol @ comments telling her to use rare beauty tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's so interesting that out of her two closest total asshole male friends (Jak & Guy)....she went for Jak. She always seemed way closer to Guy, in my opinion. Like she even spent last Valentine's Day with him LOL. And she was clingy with him after she had the breakup with Rob.

I still think Jak & Guy have a little more than a bromance and Amelia might just be his beard. 🙃
**flashes back to that time Jack and Guy literally took their clothes off together at Amelia's birthday dinner**
**plus they always seem to be together**

Eh, whatever, just my opinion though...

Screen Shot 2023-02-26 at 2.50.08 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's a pretty girl. I don't get why she's trying so hard.
Childhood trauma. She hates herself because of her former ‘ugly’ self before all the plastic surgery. It’s also why she’s half naked most of the time… she has no self-worth.

She can get all the surgery, makeup and designer bags she wants but it will never truly make her happy as she has a lot of healing to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Childhood trauma. She hates herself because of her former ‘ugly’ self before all the plastic surgery. It’s also why she’s half naked most of the time… she has no self-worth.

She can get all the surgery, makeup and designer bags she wants but it will never truly make her happy as she has a lot of healing to do.
I think that's just a convenient excuse. She seems to enjoy monetizing her sexuality and is empowered by it. She may have been a plain kid but she was a very pretty teenager. Doesn't add up.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I think that's just a convenient excuse. She seems to enjoy monetizing her sexuality and is empowered by it. She may have been a plain kid but she was a very pretty teenager. Doesn't add up.
I don’t think it’s an ‘excuse’. Childhood trauma is very real and shapes you in your adult life. She clearly has a lot of self-esteem issues, which is why she THINKS sexualising herself is the way to go in the first place. Shes so desperate to be a sexy, BLONDE, typical white girl… anything to cover her ethnic look. This is all rooted in her trauma. She may have been a pretty teenager in YOUR eyes but she clearly hated looking like her dad with her strong features, and no doubt experienced bullying because of it. (Kids are brutal at that age)

Anyone with REAL confidence and self-worth know they don’t have to be practically naked in front of the camera all the time to be popular and get ‘likes’. This try hard ‘sexy’ version of her came out pretty soon after her failed engagement (again - another trauma response). We all know that if she dyed her hair back to her dark natural colour and softened her makeup she would look 10000x better. But she can’t see that. She thinks she has to look as ‘white’ as possible to be considered beautiful. She ties everything back to her looks because that’s where she thinks she’ll be admired and respected. Being an influencer certainly doesn’t help in that respect.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If she thought she was a pretty teenager she wouldn’t have gotten 3 nose jobs

Reactions: 13
Here it is

Screenshot_20230227_092642_Instagram.jpg

All I can see are the cheek implants, over filled lips and the terrible nose job.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Not "excuse" in the sense that its not a reality for her. But she deflects from acknowledging that she doesn't value her whole self, not just her tits (what was that last vlog with pia when she was playing tamtams on her boobage in the black dress)

Reactions: 2
Not "excuse" in the sense that its not a reality for her. But she deflects from acknowledging that she doesn't value her whole self, not just her tits (what was that last vlog with pia when she was playing tamtams on her boobage in the black dress)
I'm sticking by this. She's very happy to give herself a full mammogram on camera. I don't think it's got anything to do with low self-esteem. She wants to be desired at all costs and she's in competition with all her little influencer peers.

Reactions: 8
I'm sticking by this. She's very happy to give herself a full mammogram on camera. I don't think it's got anything to do with low self-esteem. She wants to be desired at all costs and she's in competition with all her little influencer peers.
And intensified after her engagement broke off.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.