Amelia Liana #5 One surgery away from Michael Jackson. Interiors so bad and still tacky AF in fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sticking by this. She's very happy to give herself a full mammogram on camera. I don't think it's got anything to do with low self-esteem. She wants to be desired at all costs and she's in competition with all her little influencer peers.
Erm… this is a classic example of ‘don’t believe everything you see online’. Instagram/social media is a highlight reel. It’s her job.

Reactions: 3
“I love the separation of your eyes”

Well that’s not weird at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry but her dancing is painful and cringe to watch. Zero rhythm
---
What is going on with her comments…the comment on her nose and horrible truth 🫣

I am laughing how people are making fun of her rare beauty over dramatization…
Brutal and I’m here for it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow! These tiktok comments! Us tattlers are angels compared to that 🤣🤣
Oh Amelia, you don't mess with Selenators baby ;)

• Haha
Wow! These tiktok comments! Us tattlers are angels compared to that 🤣🤣
Oh Amelia, you don't mess with Selenators baby ;)
TikTok is simply savage, they have no patience for that fake IG aesthetic that Amelia cultivates! And yes, don't come for Selena or her brand, especially not right now with that whole Hailey Bieber feud going on.

well to be fair, to go off on someone cause they dont like the packaging of the blush? 🤦‍♀️
those fandoms scare me sometimes..

also, all it does is bumps her ratings cause of the amount of comments 🤷‍♀️

Not Jak saying “contouring nose multiple times even though has had multiple nose jobs” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes ruining her face
She’s copying stazzylicious (on tiktok) again with this video. Anastazia must hate Amelia at this point. Also Jaks voice is such a turn off 🤢 he sounds like such a nerd with a constant blocked nose. Imagine him trying to talk dirty to Amelia 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.