Amelia Liana #5 One surgery away from Michael Jackson. Interiors so bad and still tacky AF in fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not diabetic, apparently it’s a trendy thing in the influencer/wellness/bio hacking community to wear a glucose monitor now. Like any good dubious “health” bandwagon, Amelia is firmly on it.
Yeah I think she's under the impression it will help her with her SIBO and thrush issues... it seems like total overkill to me. It also seems like a false sense of security, especially since she still eats out all the time and still drinks, so like...idk what that data is really doing for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yeah I think she's under the impression it will help her with her SIBO and thrush issues... it seems like total overkill to me. It also seems like a false sense of security, especially since she still eats out all the time and still drinks, so like...idk what that data is really doing for her.
She wants to stay skinny

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Not Amelia getting dragged in a TikTok and actual Selena Gomez commenting

A1769EB4-4ED7-437C-BEEE-1BE42B9B4854.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
That is hilarious haha, Amelia just looked like such a whiny doof...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not Amelia getting dragged in a TikTok and actual Selena Gomez commenting
She's so careless and rough with her things. That rare beauty product is a LIQUID blush. Of course if you fling it about like that some will spill. Thats like taking the lid off a water bottle, chucking it across the room, and complaining it leaks. She is so removed from reality she has to invent petty problems to seem relatable.

Reactions: 25
She's always super aggressive with her hands. I see her opening parcels and I'm just like CALM DOWN.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Imagine hating yourself so much that you regularly pay someone (likely hundreds of dollars) to do this to you. Bleak.

IMG_7491.jpg

---
"A Night With Tom Ford" Lmao that caption + with the fact that she looks like a hooker closing a door + the cherry emoji
It's all too much 😅 🤣

Once again, I can't tell if she's trolling us or if she's actually serious.

IMG_7495.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She's a pretty girl. I don't get why she's trying so hard.
I remember when she was still living with her ex, she did a video where she was wearing basic jeans, a slightly oversize sweatshirt (or maybe a basic tee?) with minimal make up (no intense eyeshadow) and her hair was in a loose bun. She looked so good and her actual age!

Honestly if she eased off on the heavy eye make up, and went for more minimalist pieces but elegant she would look amazing. Less is more...

Reactions: 21
I remember when she was still living with her ex, she did a video where she was wearing basic jeans, a slightly oversize sweatshirt (or maybe a basic tee?) with minimal make up (no intense eyeshadow) and her hair was in a loose bun. She looked so good and her actual age!

Honestly if she eased off on the heavy eye make up, and went for more minimalist pieces but elegant she would look amazing. Less is more...
Everyone was telling her around that time in the comment sections how great she looked with minimal makeup and just in t-shirts/sweatshirts she has started wearing more.

But she has a very deep self-hatred that doesn’t seem to be going anywhere.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.