Amelia Liana #5 One surgery away from Michael Jackson. Interiors so bad and still tacky AF in fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah caption is odd sunday scaries of what? More lunches and dinners out shopping and making tiktoks? Not like she has to sit at a desk all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t know but she s been with Jack now for what? Close to a year? And she has had many tantrums as the one above that came unexplained…I think she hates herself and not only physically. Imagine having literally everything you want and still being unhappy

i also don’t think Jack will last, he enjoyed the thrill of “scoring” Amelia and she felt she was becoming a cool girl because she was hanging out with 2 men and not wearing pink anymore…all a vapid fade

Reactions: 12
*crawls out of woodwork with questions after seeing a youtube short* ... is she diabetic? used to keep up w her videos years ago but never knew that!

Reactions: 4
Honestly she confuses me more and more..
In what state of mind you need to be to cry and think "you know what's good idea? take my camera out and start recording myself".
When influencers do it, it literally confuses me so much, like why?
Attention? you are a public figure, you get attention daily from thousands of strangers, how much more do you need?
Or you need those strangers to cheer you up? If I needed that, I would seriously rethink my circle of people, if there is no one close friends/family that you can talk to and you think strangers will do it better, that's not a good sign..
I get it if you are lonely and that's why you start you vlog, to find likeminded people.. but she is surrounded with "friends" 24/7..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don’t know but she s been with Jack now for what? Close to a year? And she has had many tantrums as the one above that came unexplained…I think she hates herself and not only physically. Imagine having literally everything you want and still being unhappy

i also don’t think Jack will last, he enjoyed the thrill of “scoring” Amelia and she felt she was becoming a cool girl because she was hanging out with 2 men and not wearing pink anymore…all a vapid fade
I didn’t realise it was a year! I wonder if they have a very toxic relationship

Reactions: 5
*crawls out of woodwork with questions after seeing a youtube short* ... is she diabetic? used to keep up w her videos years ago but never knew that!
She’s not diabetic, apparently it’s a trendy thing in the influencer/wellness/bio hacking community to wear a glucose monitor now. Like any good dubious “health” bandwagon, Amelia is firmly on it.

• Sick
I think Amelia s TikTok post on her crying is not that she broke up with Jak but how unsure she is about him, hence the anxiety. It s a leap of faith for her to trust anyone at this point when she got burned so badly the last time .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Girlll, these shoes do NOT fit 😂
I’m getting Cinderella vibes…only she’d be one of the step sisters in this scenario.

She should change the caption of this YouTube short to: jamming my feet into ill-fitting Louboutins and living a lie.

9E25052A-5B5A-44DC-84D6-B0D058562C0A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She is getting alot of hate on her Skims Tik Tok / YT short. People calling her a hypocrite.

Her caption says Sunday scaries though.

Yeah I don’t think she understands what “Sunday Scaries” means LOL…the audio was so off-topic.

I’m assuming the audio and crying is about Jak? If so, Amelia is being so toxic rn, both in her relationship and as an influencer. She told everyone she wants privacy, but now she’s crying and airing their dirty laundry on TikTok? That’s such a red flag (on her part!), and Jak should be taking note of this. She’s also self-sabotaging…like does she think this is helping lol?

Reactions: 10
She is getting alot of hate on her Skims Tik Tok / YT short. People calling her a hypocrite.
Because she is. First recording a tiktok saying she stopped buying skims because Kanye is a shareholder and he said (and I quote): “some questionable things”. Again skirting around the issue of antisemitism, like if you’re going to make a video about it just say it Amelia 🙄 but then a week later she records herself proudly saying she “tried” to boycot them but just HAD to do some more shopping there (all the while giggling and showing herself in slutty underwear). She should be ashamed of herself.
9E2C2B4D-6606-4248-A8B5-C1157E385497.png
621EF6A8-E49A-4DED-A7DC-76A2A586C087.png

• Heart
Because she is. First recording a tiktok saying she stopped buying skims because Kanye is a shareholder and he said (and I quote): “some questionable things”. Again skirting around the issue of antisemitism, like if you’re going to make a video about it just say it Amelia 🙄 but then a week later she records herself proudly saying she “tried” to boycot them but just HAD to do some more shopping there (all the while giggling and showing herself in slutty underwear). She should be ashamed of herself.
View attachment 1975842View attachment 1975843
"Stayed away as long as I could" = 2 weeks.
I cannot bear to listen to her ... she talks so fast, so hyper and the incessant giggling at nothing, the bubble gum in her mouth whilst talking, the constant lying.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She and her slutty underwear , at this point it s shameful… girl you are 30 years old stop showing the world your body parts.

Reactions: 9
I’m just repeating myself lol, but just the thought that her dad or her grandma can see those pics is so vomit-inducing 🤢 🤮

I know Amelia will never have to deal with this (since she’s wealthy, connected and too lazy for a career), but *theoretically* what if she wanted to switch industries and got a *gasp* real job? Well, congratulations, all of your coworkers have now seen you naked. Great job, Amelia! She’s just screwing herself over in sooo many ways.

DDB19506-E0A4-49FA-846A-DD46AFA04FE0.gif

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.