Amelia Liana #5 One surgery away from Michael Jackson. Interiors so bad and still tacky AF in fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG have you guys seen the TT of the woman who stitched Amel's video about rare beauty packaging being tit, she said why are you shouting and being aggressing with the product? And schooling her on the fact it was made with people who have a disability in mind

She got told!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
OMG have you guys seen the TT of the woman who stitched Amel's video about rare beauty packaging being tit, she said why are you shouting and being aggressing with the product? And schooling her on the fact it was made with people who have a disability in mind

She got told!!!
Can you link it? Haven’t seen the video!

Reactions: 2

She got told!!!
Is Rare beauty communicating that it is a specific feature of the product packaging?

Reactions: 6
Is Rare beauty communicating that it is a specific feature of the product packaging?
Yes!! The brand and Selena have mentioned it specifically and so many other tiktokers have said this is known and not something brand new

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Weirdly I’ve seen the opposite. The packaging IS accessible, but as an accident of design not intentionally

Reactions: 8
Here you go.
The comments are hilarious.

View attachment 2000113
Unpopular opinion but I think this response was a bit too ‘woke’ and dramatic.

I’m pretty sure Amelia was just exaggerating the packaging of the product for content and engagement and never intended to offend anyone. That’s what she’s best at… Exaggerating everything and being hyper.

Reactions: 28
Unpopular opinion but I think this response was a bit too ‘woke’ and dramatic.

I’m pretty sure Amelia was just exaggerating the packaging of the product for content and engagement and never intended to offend anyone. That’s what she’s best at… Exaggerating everything and being hyper.
I'm probably about to sound ignorant but hey this is tattle. The tikktoker responding to amelia is disabled and is in a wheelchair. What has does not having full mobility of your legs got to do with being able to open a blush applicator, I'm lost

Reactions: 11
She always looks so ridiculous and insecure when she works out with her hair down
09D55ECD-AD0D-4C99-9738-848893305380.png
2BC7BA10-22E3-4AF4-96A5-20EF805F85A6.png

Reactions: 11
Wheelchair doesn't imply that she cannot move her legs. IDK this girl, I'm going to take a wild guess that she has joint pain, and maybe this packaging is easier for her to handle than others? Again, wild guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
People with arthritis use Rare beauty as well because it is easier. Amelia's job is being knowledgeable about beauty and fashion brands to then recommend it to people. I don't understand how she got her hands on Rare Beauty products without knowing that it was made for people with disabilities. It's the whole concept of the brand.

The beauty industry is full of brands made for her but NO, she had to complain about the ONE brand which was made for disabled people. Talk about privilege 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The reason I‘m glad Amelia is being dragged for this is because— look if you wanted to be a genuine product reviewer and critic, great! (Which is what YTers of her generation used to pretend to be). If she really did want to do real reviews for beauty and clothes, and she wanted to point out something about Rare Beauty’s packaging, that’s fair. You could even now say, ‘I didn’t know it was designed with that in mind, which is great, but I do think the packaging could still be improved to avoid spills while maintaining this feature’.

But this isn’t what she does— Amelia promotes cheap, bullshit products all the time! Look at her own jewelry collection lol. She is constantly sucking up to brands and telling people to buy nonsense products and withholds relevant information to do so. She even said she would stop supporting Skims because of anti-semitism ffs and then modelled their underwear days later because she just ~couldn’t stay away~! That’s the lowest of the gd low!

But then she randomly turns around and has it in for these handful of brands. Remember when she went vicious against I think Deliciously Ella? (Or someone similar to her idk lol) and straight up called her food disgusting? She’s seriously done this a handful of times, zeroed in on a couple brands and just gone after them.

So it might be a genuine review somehow, but her behaviour leads me to distrust her “criticisms” as much as I distrust her over-the-top praise for products. I have no idea what motivates her to give a ‘bad review’ but I don’t quite trust it to be real criticism either.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The reason I‘m glad Amelia is being dragged for this is because— look if you wanted to be a genuine product reviewer and critic, great! (Which is what YTers of her generation used to pretend to be). If she really did want to do real reviews for beauty and clothes, and she wanted to point out something about Rare Beauty’s packaging, that’s fair. You could even now say, ‘I didn’t know it was designed with that in mind, which is great, but I do think the packaging could still be improved to avoid spills while maintaining this feature’.

But this isn’t what she does— Amelia promotes cheap, bullshit products all the time! Look at her own jewelry collection lol. She is constantly sucking up to brands and telling people to buy nonsense products and withholds relevant information to do so. She even said she would stop supporting Skims because of anti-semitism ffs and then modelled their underwear days later because she just ~couldn’t stay away~! That’s the lowest of the gd low!

But then she randomly turns around and has it in for these handful of brands. Remember when she went vicious against I think Deliciously Ella? (Or someone similar to her idk lol) and straight up called her food disgusting? She’s seriously done this a handful of times, zeroed in on a couple brands and just gone after them.

So it might be a genuine review somehow, but her behaviour leads me to distrust her “criticisms” as much as I distrust her over-the-top praise for products. I have no idea what motivates her to give a ‘bad review’ but I don’t quite trust it to be real criticism either.
Exactly. None of them have ever been informative reviewers, just floggers.

Reactions: 13
Ran over here when I saw Amelia getting called out on my fyp about the rare packaging. The vid is close to 1M likes.
I've not seen much of Amelia's content recently but scrolling through her page she seems to love a vid about her designer purchase regrets.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone watch Amelia's live last night? I caught bits and she seemed to be addressing all the Rare Beauty hate she has been getting.

Amelia also accidently flashed the 700 of us watching.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
*sigh* Amelia really is such a pushover. It's not cool when a hairstylist blatantly ignores what the client asks for, and then treats the client like a barbie doll science experiment.

Clearly Despina (or whatever her name is) just wanted to do what she wanted, so she could take pics for her own portfolio and flex her hair bleaching skills. That's why she didn't want to cut it at all, like Amelia had asked her to...not because she was trying to help Amelia in any way. And then she gaslit/manipulated Amelia further by being like "put a hair mask on and the damage will go away!" Ironically, a good hairstylist would've said "yes" to the haircut and "no" to bleaching it blonde in one-go. It should've been done more gradually.

(Sidenote: what's the point of going blonde if you're going to leave inches of your roots exposed? That's so dumb looking, imo.)

Screen Shot 2023-03-05 at 1.41.02 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Did anyone watch Amelia's live last night? I caught bits and she seemed to be addressing all the Rare Beauty hate she has been getting.

Amelia also accidently flashed the 700 of us watching.
I did watch it. It's clear that she is fed up with all the drama of Tiktok, so I thought that she might explain herself and try to do some damage control... But what she did was blame everyone else but her.. aaaall the people "hating" and responding with tiktoks are sad people who's lifes are a mess (!!??) aaand the fact that Selena Gomes commented with a <3 on some girls video "attacking" Amelia's tiktok is "unkind". It's unkind to egg (is that the right word?) people against each other... Dear Amelia, that's exactly what you did with your nemesis a few years ago TO A PREGNANT WOMAN! Karma??
She also says that she doesn't know sho Selena is 😅 😅 😅 😅 😅 right! And only follows Bieber's wife because she likes her fashion looks..

As a beauty "guru" how does she not know who Selena Gomes is??!!! how is she 24/7 on Tiktok and not aware of the drama between Hailey and Selena and Kiley and Taylor Swift and Jordan..... I mean we know she's a liar but this is taking it to a new level.

Oh Amelia...what a mess you put yourself into..

IMG_0236.PNG

Oh and I don't understand her nose anymore...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.