Amelia Liana #5 One surgery away from Michael Jackson. Interiors so bad and still tacky AF in fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she put out an "how I contour my nose" short.
One would think, after 3 nose jobs, she would be satisfied with it. 🤷‍♀️
Anyone have a 4th nose job on their 2023 Amelia Bingo Card?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She actually brags in the video that she had 3 nose jobs and still contours her nose every single day. Her reply to this comment is so sad
99C01EA4-8CC5-4607-84B1-CCD9D7F505AE.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol I wouldn't put it past her to go for a 4th nose job. :ROFLMAO:

...but I really hope she doesn't. Tbh I would question the ethics of any doctor that would agree to a 4th surgery on Amelia. It's not only more dangerous after multiple revisions, but also they'd basically be enabling a patient mutilating their own body at that point (imo).

Obviously I might have a different opinion if it was like a car crash victim (or someone who actually needed multiple reconstructive surgeries). I just think it's a slippery slope when you're constantly getting unnecessary, totally elective, cosmetic procedures done.

Reactions: 12
Hmmm looking at her last photos do we think she prefers to look more Ashkenazi? She just looks like she wants the features of most of my Jewish friends. Is there the equivalent of colorism in Judaism? I just feel like she’s trying to whitewash her features. It’s not beautifying though.

Reactions: 4
Hmmm looking at her last photos do we think she prefers to look more Ashkenazi? She just looks like she wants the features of most of my Jewish friends. Is there the equivalent of colorism in Judaism? I just feel like she’s trying to whitewash her features. It’s not beautifying though.
There is a larger representation of ashkenazi in Western media so it wouldn't surprise that she favours European features. They also hold disproportionate levels of power in Israel despite sephardis making a larger proportion of the population. Lots of the antisemitism about "powerful jews" is mostly aimed at ashkenazi as I don't think majority of people understand that Jewish people are not a monolith and there is a class system within it.

To me amelia, doesn't care about what type of Judaism she represents she just wants to be a british blonde girl like most of the rahs she went to private school with. Considering the popularity of the ethnically ambiguous look (kardashians etc)over the past decade, you would think she would embrace her original features, unfortunately she only hangs out with sloaneys and hooray Henry's.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She always whips something else to be unnecessarily materialistic about - who has cutlery "of the moment"? I love a nice cutlery set...but it needs to be used day in, day out for years.

Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 10.21.55 am.png

Reactions: 11
"Lookatme lookatme lookatme."
---
She always whips something else to be unnecessarily materialistic about - who has cutlery "of the moment"? I love a nice cutlery set...but it needs to be used day in, day out for years.

View attachment 1968346
I'm sure it's great to have Sopher money, but her consumerism is honestly making me feel exhausted for her. So.much.stuff. Day in and day out, it's shop shop shop. I would not be able to cope with the sheer amount of things she must have amassed by now. Like, I don't have the mental bandwith to deal with so much stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm sure it's great to have Sopher money, but her consumerism is honestly making me feel exhausted for her. So.much.stuff. Day in and day out, it's shop shop shop. I would not be able to cope with the sheer amount of things she must have amassed by now. Like, I don't have the mental bandwith to deal with so much stuff.
But we know Amelia's motto is "stuff is stuff" :D
It's probably not worth anything to her, but in an entirely different way her mum meant it.

Reactions: 10
She’s decided to sell “some/most” of her bags. Included are 2 bags that are dirty, 1 giving “fake Kelly vibes”, and 2 Prada Cahir crossbodies.

She normally sells through Sellier or the other resale site, right? Guessing she’ll sell the bags through one of these sites and use whatever she earns for some splashy preloved Hermès bag.

Reactions: 5
Lmao she spent all that time and money obsessing over renovations…only to end up with drawers that she struggles to open/close because there’s “no mechanism” and it’s “just wood” but “it’s fine because I don’t open and close my bedside tables too much.”

How pathetic to put form over function to that extent…

517DFABF-E190-4FF1-AF45-2DFA1B1544D7.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Lmao she spent all that time and money obsessing over renovations…only to end up with drawers that she struggles to open/close because there’s “no mechanism” and it’s “just wood” but “it’s fine because I don’t open and close my bedside tables too much.”

View attachment 1971441
I feel like she tried to copy Georgie "Sheerluxe" Coleridge's home with all the fabric choices. However, GC's house is another level of fabulous. Amelia's choices are just "meh". Way too old for her age. Her bedroom is just boring.

Reactions: 11

View attachment 1971441
Remember when she couldn’t take a shower in her bathroom because the wallpaper was too expensive and precious to be splashed by water?

It's giving stupidity.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I feel like she tried to copy Georgie "Sheerluxe" Coleridge's home with all the fabric choices. However, GC's house is another level of fabulous. Amelia's choices are just "meh". Way too old for her age. Her bedroom is just boring.
tbh I had to Google that person (no idea who she is lol). But yeah, after seeing some pics, I can totally see that! I wouldn’t be surprised if she copied someone else’s house entirely.

Amelia does, after all, have a bad habit of copying others to the point of (literally!) stealing items out of people’s homes when she visits and, in some cases, flat out renting her friends’ homes. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
tbh I had to Google that person (no idea who she is lol). But yeah, after seeing some pics, I can totally see that! I wouldn’t be surprised if she copied someone else’s house entirely.

Amelia does, after all, have a bad habit of copying others to the point of (literally!) stealing items out of people’s homes when she visits and, in some cases, flat out renting her friends’ homes. 😆
Check out Georgie's house tour on YT. There is alot going on but somehow everything works well together.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.