Amelia Liana #5 One surgery away from Michael Jackson. Interiors so bad and still tacky AF in fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did she have her last nose job? Did she share in a video or?

She looks really cheap, I used to watch her in the past, now it’s unbearable, zero content value.
Quite recently. The last half of 2022 I want to say? She went to New York for it to use a surgeon her cousin used.

Reactions: 4
She finally announced she's dating Jak in her recent vid. (sorry if this is old news, I just got around to watching more of the vid).

Apparently she saw something on TikTok that was like: "private but not a secret" so it's her new thing :rolleyes:
Yeah yeah, okay Amelia, nothing is private about your life and you overshare everything. We all know why you're keeping it "private".

Screen Shot 2023-02-08 at 10.55.58 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
When did she have her last nose job? Did she share in a video or?

She looks really cheap, I used to watch her in the past, now it’s unbearable, zero content value.
Someone else will help me out but I’m pretty sure it was Q4 of last year. She went to NYC. She’s been open about it.

Reactions: 2
I think I remember this, they were saying if a girl wears white on the first date then she’s DTF as it’s not that time of the month or something and she just laughed and screamed like it was the funniest thing ever 😒

The video if I recall correctly was Amelia asking them what a girl should wear on a first date… again, IIRC, they were saying that basically it’s good if she wore something to show that she’s willing to hook up on the first date, etc. It wasn’t super crude but it was just kind of asshole-ish and Amelia was laughing because you know she is one of those girls who loves to look like she finds vaguely sexist tit amusing because it shows how above it all she is.

Anyway, viewers were really against it and called them out and called Amelia out for laughing with them… remember this was in the years after and during MeToo so this was just something that seemed out of touch. The boys were just acting very ‘bro-y’. (North American term, idk how ‘laddish’ or something might equate to that). And then Amelia joked in the next video how they had been bad and got told off but the viewers and the two of them were acting like they didn’t want to say anything.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I've finally understood what bothered me with Amelia's new look: because she's naturally quite frail with smallish features, a petite yet angular and defined facial bone structure etc., she ends up looking weirdly wide and bloated from all the fillers because it contradicts the essence of her natural face. The cheekbones, the lips, the jaw fillers as far as I can tell make her face suddebly appear bigger, more swollen.

I don't think her face can "carry" that much filler, because her face was small to begin with. And she was pretty ! Her nose was quite strong but she looked like other middle Eastern women with strong noses, and there's nothing wrong with that. Now she has a barbie nose which looks weird because too small in comparison to her natural face shape, and contradicts her other features.

Facial features can't just be copy pasted on anyone's face willy nilly! That's how one end up in the uncanny valley.

Reactions: 16
Most people look best with the faces they were born with. Once you start messing with your features, your face will look off. Just my opinion but I see so many people losing the character of their faces and all looking the same. It’s such a shame.

Reactions: 25
Not Amelia pretending to clean the room when shes got cleaners and probably tells her mothers cleaners to come to hers also
What a slob she is! I can’t imagine what she does to a hotel room if this is the way she treats her own home. Just a case of poor little rich girl who always had someone to pick up after her, I guess.

And, yes, just dump those expensive clothes in a tangled heap on the floor. I’m sure that someone will press them for you. And, she seems to think that it’s amusing, excusable behavior . . . it isn’t!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
To me, the biggest issue is her cheek implants. I edited some of her pictures to soften that bulge, and it changed a lot. Even her nose didn't look too much out of place.
(I won't post them obviously, she has a lot of issues with her face and I don't want to create more )

Reactions: 7
I just read on another site that Jack is Guy's brother, is that true?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What size shoe does she take ?
I know it's a weird thing to say, but for someone who is so petite, she has big feet.
She never got her shoe size right..her feet always slide in towards the front of the shoe 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.