Amelia Liana #5 One surgery away from Michael Jackson. Interiors so bad and still tacky AF in fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this about Rob? How is it aggressive to unfollow someone who broke off the engagement when you not only were emotionally fully invested in the wedding but also had already paid for all of it and bought a house together? She’s weird
Yep, it’s about Rob. She’s trying to sound all “emotionally mature” and tit.

I agree…I don’t like Amelia (or condone how she profited off of the breakup), but she imo 100% would’ve been within her rights to block him. Rob was a twit. In fact…I’m kind of judging her for not blocking him and not having boundaries. Like after alllll of that drama, she’s basically still holding on and leaving that door open in a way (why else would she stay “friends” with him on social media?). But then again, I’m not surprised. She’s dating Jak of all people ffs, so she still doesn’t have boundaries.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if she didn't want to openly say that she is dating Jak due to her embarrassment when her past relationship ended or the fact that the viewers remember Jak as a bad person. If you are an OG follower you probably remember the video of Jak and Guy who bashed women while Amelia laughed. Her followers posted tons of comments shaming her for being unable to call them out. Since then she reduced their presence drastically.

I bet that she is also ashamed of Jak but that's a whole other can of worms.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she didn't want to openly say that she is dating Jak due to her embarrassment when her past relationship ended or the fact that the viewers remember Jak as a bad person. If you are an OG follower you probably remember the video of Jak and Guy who bashed women while Amelia laughed. Her followers posted tons of comments shaming her for being unable to call them out. Since then she reduced their presence drastically.

Spot on, I agree she’s embarrassed by Jak — she knows he’s trash. I also remember that vid, and I always cringe and think about it whenever someone ships them as a couple.

Amelia’s one of those people who would rather be surrounded by jerks than spend even a minute by herself. Pathetic.
---

(sorry for the double post)

I find it highly suspect when someone refers to ALL of their friends as their “bestie.” It’s fake AF, and usually it’s a control/manipulation thing. It’s basically a subtle threat like “we must be friends forever now that I’ve claimed you as my ‘bestie.’ You now owe it to me to hang out with me all the time.” It’s also kind of mean to her actual best friends who have actually been there for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder when did they start dating, cause didn't she make a tik tock somewhere in December saying she is going on a date with someone very tall?
Lies about the date or is it that recent?

Reactions: 2
The two things that struck to me:
1. She kept saying about all of her exes had friends in common with her. So we're right, she never date outside of her circle ( and I don't mean she should, but she could spice things up and try dating the same demographic in Geneva* or Singapour).
2. She really wish she could have a baby outside of wedlock. Which translated to me that she's still very traumatized by her wedding prep. She also said she doesn't want a big wedding anymore.

* remember when Guy had a whole party to celebrate him moving to Geneva and he came back after a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So she said that she would love to work with Channel again but they stopped reaching out to her since she became an ambassador for Dior. Darling that's not the reason. This, is the reason:
C45B83BC-A358-4135-840F-CD927B8EFF7D.jpeg

FFCBF9A5-ABA6-4F77-B259-B46052F9BB34.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
* remember when Guy had a whole party to celebrate him moving to Geneva and he came back after a week 😂
Omg WHY do I remember this 🤣 too good

also I HATE when influencers go on and on about their “health” (Amelia in her Q&A mentioned multiple times that this year will revolve around her health, that she is tracking her glucose levels to monitor her liver function (whatever that means),that she wants to reduce her consumption of wine etc. Etc.) meanwhile they voluntarily go under anesthesia to alter their appearance. I just cannot understand how someone claims to be health obsessed and does that. She is utterly ridiculous. She only cares about her “health” when it is beneficial to her looks, i.e. constantly complaining about her sibo and ibs bc it makes her look bloated and less skinny. She got 3 nose jobs ffs.
And who works out with this much makeup on and their hair down. Would it kill her to put her hair in a ponytail?
951C2855-057A-44C7-AA35-5D90E3E03079.png
2A1F6C95-D273-45FD-893D-A81B5A37B24B.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Is Amelia pronouncing a Hermes 'to go' bag as a 'toggo' bag in her latest short!?
No, it is a type of leather that Hermès handbags are available in. I think I found the bag she wanted on a reseller site
---

Omg WHY do I remember this 🤣 too good

also I HATE when influencers go on and on about their “health” (Amelia in her Q&A mentioned multiple times that this year will revolve around her health, that she is tracking her glucose levels to monitor her liver function (whatever that means),that she wants to reduce her consumption of wine etc. Etc.) meanwhile they voluntarily go under anesthesia to alter their appearance. I just cannot understand how someone claims to be health obsessed and does that. She is utterly ridiculous. She only cares about her “health” when it is beneficial to her looks, i.e. constantly complaining about her sibo and ibs bc it makes her look bloated and less skinny. She got 3 nose jobs ffs.
And who works out with this much makeup on and their hair down. Would it kill her to put her hair in a ponytail?View attachment 1940846View attachment 1940847
Influencers are now monitoring their blood glucose to help them lose weight. It has to do with insulin resistance… I don’t understand the entire process but Organic_Olivia has info on it in a highlight on her IG.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
No, it is a type of leather that Hermès handbags are available in. I think I found the bag she wanted on a reseller site
---
OT but I "love" how I'm trying to save 30k as a deposit to buy a house someday within the next decade, should I be fortunate to stay on this path and then people just buy a bag for 30k + to swing about on their elbow. Feels surreal.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Can anybody point to the video where Jak and Guy were bashing women while Amelia laughed? I've been a follower since maybe 2016 but the only one I remember is the tiktok/shorts of them in the airport doing the "she's a 10 but.." thing. I wanna know what they said!

Reactions: 5
Can anybody point to the video where Jak and Guy were bashing women while Amelia laughed? I've been a follower since maybe 2016 but the only one I remember is the tiktok/shorts of them in the airport doing the "she's a 10 but.." thing. I wanna know what they said!
For some reason I can't find the exact vid...it might've been in one of the vlogs that she deleted when she went on that vid deleting spree after Rob broke up with her (it was during the Rob-era of her channel).

BUT...here's a vid where she mentions Guy and Jak were told off, at the 13:55 mark:

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think that she deleted it due to the backlash

Reactions: 7
In a nut shell, Jak would appear on her videos with Guy hanging around making weird comments and just being inappropriate, she just laughed it off as silly behavior. He looked unhinged… I suppose it was becos he was so into her that he behaved badly, now that he has her he s respectable and settled leading us all to believe that he s found the love of his life , one can only hope that Amelia s behavior improves.

Reactions: 9
The video if I recall correctly was Amelia asking them what a girl should wear on a first date… again, IIRC, they were saying that basically it’s good if she wore something to show that she’s willing to hook up on the first date, etc. It wasn’t super crude but it was just kind of asshole-ish and Amelia was laughing because you know she is one of those girls who loves to look like she finds vaguely sexist tit amusing because it shows how above it all she is.

Anyway, viewers were really against it and called them out and called Amelia out for laughing with them… remember this was in the years after and during MeToo so this was just something that seemed out of touch. The boys were just acting very ‘bro-y’. (North American term, idk how ‘laddish’ or something might equate to that). And then Amelia joked in the next video how they had been bad and got told off but the viewers and the two of them were acting like they didn’t want to say anything.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
---

Influencers are now monitoring their blood glucose to help them lose weight. It has to do with insulin resistance… I don’t understand the entire process but Organic_Olivia has info on it in a highlight on her IG.
That and they’re taking diabetes drugs to lose weight. Have to make sure it doesn’t cause your blood sugar to drop too much. Of course, the minute you stop taking it you regain weight

Reactions: 7
I also vaguely remember that period of time she was banging on building her butt (it looked the same).

She showed a dress and said how one of her guy mates (pretty sure it was Jak, not Guy) was like, 'OH YEAH your booty is popping in that, it's looking fiiiine.'

Sad she gets off on being validated by gross blokes like that.

Reactions: 11
Yes! Jak really showed his disgusting side on several instances. If she goes through this relationship with him, I can see her breaking up with him later down the line.

You can't hide a douchy personality for long. Also, she wants an influencer husband so bad. Which means that she won't be able to cover for him constantly. I can see him saying something so bad that she would have to either apologize on his behalf or straight up hide him like she did before.

Reactions: 8
When did she have her last nose job? Did she share in a video or?

She looks really cheap, I used to watch her in the past, now it’s unbearable, zero content value.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.