Amelia Liana #5 One surgery away from Michael Jackson. Interiors so bad and still tacky AF in fashion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s like a whole different person compared to 10(ish) years ago, it’s sad really.

View attachment 1927966View attachment 1927964View attachment 1927962
View attachment 1927960
Did she also have a jaw shaving procedure?

She looks great in these pictures - fresh, confident, classy. I’m sure looks fine now (who knows what she actually looks like without filters and editing), but now she looks like every other Kardashian wannabe.

Whenever I see women with these dramatic before and afters, I always wonder what it must feel like to not recognize yourself from only 5 years ago? I’m no beauty queen, but when I see photos of me from college or early in my career, I recognize ME.

Reactions: 12
I know she’s talked about her nose job. Has she talked about any of the other surgeries she’s had?

Reactions: 2
I know she’s talked about her nose job. Has she talked about any of the other surgeries she’s had?
Not that I remember. She must have had a lot. Her mouth used to move differently, her chin looked different, her eyebrows, her whole face. It can’t just be down to the botox and nose jobs she’s talked about.

Reactions: 9
Did she also have a jaw shaving procedure?

She looks great in these pictures - fresh, confident, classy. I’m sure looks fine now (who knows what she actually looks like without filters and editing), but now she looks like every other Kardashian wannabe.

Whenever I see women with these dramatic before and afters, I always wonder what it must feel like to not recognize yourself from only 5 years ago? I’m no beauty queen, but when I see photos of me from college or early in my career, I recognize ME.
And imagining having kids and your daughter looks like what you used to look like ... but you changed your whole face. Great way to pass on your issues to your child.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I can’t wait for this mermaid hair style to be done with. I can’t stand it on her. It actually gives me anxiety. She needs to go back to soft curls or even putting her hair back, it’s always in her face. Imagine how dirty it would be touching all that make up all the time.

Reactions: 13
I can’t wait for this mermaid hair style to be done with. I can’t stand it on her. It actually gives me anxiety. She needs to go back to soft curls or even putting her hair back, it’s always in her face. Imagine how dirty it would be touching all that make up all the time.
I agree it's absolutely vile.

Reactions: 1
Her hair looks like it smells. All these influencers always bragging about not washing their hair, I don’t get it. She never puts it up bc she already admitted that it’s her security blanket.

She confirmed in the new video that Jack is her bf and I'm actually super happy for her :love: ❤❤❤❤
He's a jackass but they work together I don't know how😅 Really hope it works out for them and we get to see the most extra AF wedding of the century😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I thought she’d confirmed this already several times? Lol.

Idk I just get vibes from them like she’s so used to having a bf that she finally just settled for a guy in her circle when she was single with no immediate prospects, and now she’ll try to spin this like a love story.

• Heart
Jack seems like he was in the friend-zone for years, but just kept hanging around until she settled.

Reactions: 21
Because she's a mule for tacky tit; it's not brain science why the work lol
They remind me of every single NYC finance bro with a girlfriend who’s way out of his league. They fit together because they’re both entitled, smarmy, and come from wealthy families. It’s a type, and they’re both it. Definitely getting the vibe she’s settling on the guy who just happened to hang around the longest. I’m sure it helps the families are friends. God forbid she bring home some blue collar peasant. Plus, he’s been around to witness to her as a girlfriend to several other men, so he knows exactly what to expect and how focused she is on getting married.

Jesus take the wheel 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Indeed she was mentioning in some video long time ago that even though her family is religious she is not a believer and her family is ok with it.
I think she joins her family/friends celebrations more for the social aspect of it/family time.
I honestly dont see any problem with it or why should she explain herself on these matters..
I think people shouldn’t expect that just because you grew up in a certain cultural or religious household that you are going to continue to follow it and it’s definitely not on her to be explaining it or educating others. If people want to know or are curious do the work themselves.
I grew up with a certain religious background and I don’t believe in it as an adult but I still celebrate with my family when religious occasions arise. I would not expect to be explaining that or my family’s religious beliefs to anyone.

Reactions: 10
good for them honestly… from the little I’ve seen of Jak, they’re both insufferable and are probably the only two people who could tolerate each other in the long term. they can’t hope for a better match than that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The girl with the tiktok page chaidentity said her grandfather was born into a unique jewish community known as baghdadi jews of bombay where the family spent 40 or so years in India after emigrating there from Iraq

Reminded me of Amelia

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Amelia on why she didn't unfollow her ex on social media: "I just felt like unfollowing was a bit aggressive."

Huh. But creating a whole podcast bashing your ex, selling a breakup coloring book, and talking about it in YouTube vids (for years!) wasn't "aggressive"?

The cognitive dissonance 😂

Screen Shot 2023-02-05 at 3.42.17 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yeah she dense like that , I would have liked it if she kissed and never told however I think her ptsd got the better of her and the fall out shattered who she thought she was , hence the manic episodes . She ll probably not publicly post any engagement or wedding related as it gives her 2019 vibes…. Which will lead her to have a private wedding but a secret one .

Reactions: 8
Amelia on why she didn't unfollow her ex on social media: "I just felt like unfollowing was a bit aggressive."

Huh. But creating a whole podcast bashing your ex, selling a breakup coloring book, and talking about it in YouTube vids (for years!) wasn't "aggressive"?

The cognitive dissonance 😂

View attachment 1938938
Is this about Rob? How is it aggressive to unfollow someone who broke off the engagement when you not only were emotionally fully invested in the wedding but also had already paid for all of it and bought a house together? She’s weird

Reactions: 25
The bonkers thing is that there’s nothing wrong with how she looks in these. She had really interesting and beautiful features. Leave your face alone!
The things money can't buy you - common sense and confidence. Oh and true love. Amelia lacks all these. She has completely destroyed her appearance. She's only in her 30s... she no longer looks fresh and youthful. She can forget about looking youthful and fresh in her 50s.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.