Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all, I’m an occasional lurker
Has she recently had her teeth done? Can’t see anything about them but they look different/more perfect x

Reactions: 3
What in the world is she wearing ????
The beanie, the high-waisted jeans, the 3 quarter jeans, the turtleneck sweater, the shoes, the Chanel bag. Was she drunk while getting dressed ?
Why why why ???

Screenshot_20221122-143950_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
What in the world is she wearing ????
The beanie, the high-waisted jeans, the 3 quarter jeans, the turtleneck sweater, the shoes, the Chanel bag. Was she drunk while getting dressed ?
Why why why ???

View attachment 1751311
It’s really strange how someone who does nothing else but try on clothes doesn’t see the proportions are all off in that outfit. She spends hours in front of a mirror yet doesn’t know her body shape at all.

Reactions: 15
Yes, proportions all the way. Giving her the benefit of the doubts she wasn't feeling well and didn't wash her hair, this same outfit with black bottoms and a beret would have been much better.

Reactions: 4
Rosie is so elegant and classy fortunately or unfortunately for Amelia, she should have worn better jeans a slight flair to elongate legs and her lily silk shirt that she in multiple colors, simple and elegant. A hideous outfit for sure.

Reactions: 2
Hi all, I’m an occasional lurker
Has she recently had her teeth done? Can’t see anything about them but they look different/more perfect x
I noticed this too. I think she’s recently replaced her veneers.

new nose. New teeth. Gotta get those tiktok views.

also… someone needs to tell Amelia NEVER to wear high waisted jeans/trousers ever again, especially as her waist is pretty much non existent.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I noticed this too. I think she’s recently replaced her veneers.

new nose. New teeth. Gotta get those tiktok views.

also… someone needs to tell Amelia NEVER to wear high waisted jeans/trousers ever again, especially as her waist is pretty much non existent.
Yeah that outfit makes her look like a skipper on a boat.. very Gilligan's Island.

1669155373971.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can tell that she’s unhappy with her nose… she should have left it alone 😔 hope she doesn’t get a 4th. It’s a downward spiral after this…

Reactions: 9
Wow. The cakey make-up. Amazing how different she looks when she can’t filter herself to duck.

Reactions: 12
I never comment but... I watched her IG live and she 's looking rough! 😱
I think she’s not happy with her new nose. I’ve never seen her put on so much makeup before. She must be trying to accentuate her eyes and cheeks to distract attention from the nose.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.