Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like Endora in Bewitched , Samantha s mother . Her makeup was to the hilt, as she played the character of a witch and a disapproving mother .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks like Endora in Bewitched , Samantha s mother . Her makeup was to the hilt, as she played the character of a witch and a disapproving mother .
Haha Endora was a hoot, I loved it when she called Darren, Derwood :ROFLMAO:

1669217947182.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine having so much yet, feeling so empty inside. Knowing that no amount of money can be thrown at it to change the way you're feeling. How sad and lonely that must truly be.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think she’s not happy with her new nose. I’ve never seen her put on so much makeup before. She must be trying to accentuate her eyes and cheeks to distract attention from the nose.
Yes, and she’s also contouring the duck out of it. It’s crazy to see how much her face changed when you do a side by side comparison.
After her 1st nosejob:
0EFBC2DA-A5DD-4A20-8E98-E01A13CBB9A9.jpeg
C6226548-C23C-462E-9B81-7A34FE9DB606.jpeg

After her 3rd
92B1370A-7F9C-495E-A740-037BF5E4FD5E.jpeg
3D561DD4-7F81-44AB-9B9E-7531DBDC6A24.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I feel like she's a good reminder that it's not a bad thing that most of us don't have the money to seek out cosmetic "correction" of our every insecurity.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yes, and she’s also contouring the duck out of it. It’s crazy to see how much her face changed when you do a side by side comparison.
After her 1st nosejob:
View attachment 1755959
After her 3rd
View attachment 1755963

Oh wow, her cheek filler looks horrible...
I saw her "unlucky in love" vlog and when she got ready in the beginning you could see that she has some mimic wrinkles and dimples above her mouth. It's def from too much filler and because it's so heavy. Also her under eye area look very thin and limp

I also get botox for my frown line (I have muscular hypertension, so one brow had cramps and I couldn't move it because the tension was so strong)
so I researched a lot and one of my biggest fears was to look too diffrent and to get diffrent "problems" and wrinkles.
We also talked about that in Estees blog and I think both of them got too much done. F.e. Estees one brow is like crazy high and has a totally diffrent arche like a few years before.

Reactions: 7
Reactions: 10
Her face is terrifying now! What the heck is with those "cheekbones"?! Why do her eyes bulge out so much now?! What in the gods names has she done? :oops:😧😲

She was at least a little cute before....
The bulging eyes are terrifying indeed
4C071F52-8703-49D0-BDE1-239AD618D2CD.png

Reactions: 7
For years, I expected her to come out with a thyroid disorder. I've never noticed her nose, her biggest insecurity, but her eyes were the first thing I saw. And not in an ugly, but in something is wrong up here.

Reactions: 13
She looks a lot like her mum in that old pic. It must be sad to watch your daughter hate themselves and do so much stuff that they look nothing like you later.

Reactions: 8
I think she was flustered and sad that the clairvoyant told her she is unlucky in love . She has many boyfriends and has never found the one apparently, which begs the question… is Jak her current beau or not . I think she is keeping her options open , whilst he is still keen and sweet on her. Any thoughts? Hence she spent all her time crying which she could not show us and promoting brushes which she will get paid for , the more brands the better , $$$$ a snippet of her Reno… and nothing much else sadly … she has to look beyond herself she is stuck within herself and her tiny lil,world.

Reactions: 5
She looks a lot like her mum in that old pic. It must be sad to watch your daughter hate themselves and do so much stuff that they look nothing like you later.
I think her mum is part of the problem. Amelia and her sister couldn't afford all this plastic surgery if it weren't for her parents and a few times she's reminded amelia that she's getting old and needs to get married. Considering how close they appear to be with their mum, I doubt amelia would've had all this work without her mum's consultation and approval

If amelia's mum and dad had fostered an environment growing up where they celebrated their heritage and weren't surrounded by white blonde English girls, amelia would not have felt the need to get rid of her aquiline nose, which for centuries has been celebrated as a sign of beauty. My personal opinion is there maybe some internalised anti semitism, which is sad but not unsurprising considering their treatment throughout the centuries, particularly the 20th century

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So this is what her new nose looks like, unfiltered.

absolutely no different and a waste of surgery…. If anything, the new swelling and scar tissue now makes it look wider and bigger.

hate to say I told you so….

Amelia, if you’re reading this, PLEASE never touch your nose again and make peace with the fact it will never be perfect and how you exactly want it. Work on your personality and your shopping addiction instead. No decent guy and your ‘one’ would even think twice about your nose anyway.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
So this is what her new nose looks like, unfiltered.

absolutely no different and a waste of surgery…. If anything, the new swelling and scar tissue now makes it look wider and bigger.

hate to say I told you so….

Amelia, if you’re reading this, PLEASE never touch your nose again and make peace with the fact it will never be perfect and how you exactly want it. Work on your personality and your shopping addiction instead. No decent guy and your ‘one’ would even think twice about your nose anyway.
There might be some kind of filter here, it’s Meme Ikonn we’re talking about 🙄
But the nose looks better in this picture than in Amelia’s own photos, where it just appears as a disastrous attempt to a Barbie nose

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.