Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The comments on this video- honestly 😅
It’s actually so difficult to stomach, like the completely rampant consumerism and attempts to seem Gen Z
2DD8FCDC-FE70-4E6D-BF1E-E9587CC12FBD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
^^ Haha I love how "pheooa" called her out in the comments. 😂
It's awkward how she's trying to be relatable by pretending she can't afford these items, when a couple thousand here and there is nothing to her. It's oddly MORE annoying and insulting how she's pretending she's at a "normal" income level vs. just owning her very obvious wealth.

Also, despite what she's said in the past, I do not believe that she doesn't get money from her parents. Yes she makes plenty as an influencer, but there's no way she doesn't have a trust fund or a credit card or something from her family (which she's denied and skirted around in podcasts over the years because she insists she's "self made"). I mean how does she explain wearing designer items as a teenager? Or all of the "family" properties she lived in over the years? Oh right, Mommy and Daddy
Does she think we're all as dumb as her?

Reactions: 27
^^ Haha I love how "pheooa" called her out in the comments. 😂
It's awkward how she's trying to be relatable by pretending she can't afford these items, when a couple thousand here and there is nothing to her. It's oddly MORE annoying and insulting how she's pretending she's at a "normal" income level vs. just owning her very obvious wealth.

Also, despite what she's said in the past, I do not believe that she doesn't get money from her parents. Yes she makes plenty as an influencer, but there's no way she doesn't have a trust fund or a credit card or something from her family (which she's denied and skirted around in podcasts over the years because she insists she's "self made"). I mean how does she explain wearing designer items as a teenager? Or all of the "family" properties she lived in over the years? Oh right, Mommy and Daddy
Does she think we're all as dumb as her?
I would guess her parents gave her some money for the house down payment to avoid eventual inheritance tax. I’m in North America so maybe it’s different in the UK, but this is pretty common here for those who are able. And I wouldn’t be surprised if they still give her an allowance, a monthly deposit into an account that she probably just lets sit.

Reactions: 9
I'm sure she's on their credit cards.. social media is just a way for her to show off 24/7 even if it does bring her money, it's not her only source of cash. I don't even count the costume jewelry she's creating.

Another day, another time Amelia Liana copies Stazzylicious, check her recent ootn on instastory, it’s exactly what Anastazia wears - isn’t she embarrassed to copy someone with no remorse and without even acknowledging her?!

Reactions: 7
Her parents definitely give her money.

If you watch her vlogs pre-2018 she was living lavishly for a woman in her early twenties. I mean, lunch and dinner at restaurants every single day. Her wardrobe wasn't full of designer items back then though. She only had a couple of them.

Then post-2018 brands started showering influencers with gifts. Amelia went from 3 designer items a year to a dozen per month. She went from Asos dresses to Zimmermann dresses.

Her father is also a well known person in the financial sector. He is literally working for one of the oldest banks in history owned by one of the wealthiest family in the world.

Reactions: 15
Alse we all know she will stop posting mid december to duck off to the Carribean for her well deserved holiday as usual.
[/QUOT
I know! "Uploading every Wednedays and Sundays for the rest of the month!". So she starts today, November 16. She usually posts on Sundays. So the whole "Vlogvember" thing is basically 3 extra vlogs than she normally does.

And all of that because she won't do Vlogmas this year. "Instead of 24 vlogs, you get 3!! YAY!" I mean "YIKES!"

ETA: I like her vlogs and watch every once in a while. I am not subscribe to her channel anymore cause I dislike her YT Shorts!
I think she is doin vlog vember to promote stuff she can be paid for, a whole 9 mins or so promoting Lancôme was simply unnecessary. Perhaps nothing much is happening In her life , which I find so hard to believe. She used to be so fun and insightful having random chats now she just does it for money, and this time heading off for a safari in Dec to escape the harsh winter. That is fine , but wanting to dress up in outfits when there is a war , people have no food and heating … girl I am just happy to have my good health and my family does not matter where I go on holiday.

Reactions: 16
Her face might still be swollen from her surgery. When I got my deviated septum corrected my cheek area was swollen for some time, I think it took about 6-7 weeks until it was normal again and she had a way bigger surgery. Looking at her nose in that pic above it looks like she has a slight inflammation on her nostril - maybe she had stabilizers sewn in to protect her nose (had the same, and hated it, it hurt more than helped). Since that area looks so raw I suspect if she had them, they have recently been removed.
But since she over-inflated her cheeks way before that surgery, has now an artificially tiny nose, and might have swelling, she looks odd. What area will she go for next? Filling her under-eye, to lessen the "dip" she created with those terrible cheek fillers?

Reactions: 4
Amelia is SO tacky and desperate on tiktok, it’s embarrassing. Since when was acting like a slut cool? Is this what it takes to be popular with Gen Z?!

“I’m getting ready for a date tonight and I kinda want this man to impregnate me” 😐🫥

underwear on full show, as usual.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Amelia is SO tacky and desperate on tiktok, it’s embarrassing. Since when was acting like a slut cool? Is this what it takes to be popular with Gen Z?!

“I’m getting ready for a date tonight and I kinda want this man to impregnate me” 😐🫥

underwear on full show, as usual.
What the hell?

• Wow
Her nose is going the way that Joan Rivers' did. I loved Joan but she chopped up her nose too many times and had that ridiculous-looking button nose at the end.

Reactions: 11
I'm all for going out and sleeping with as many people as you want, but does she know what it means to impregnate someone? Why would you say you want someone to get you pregnant on your first date?! Sounds like the kind of thing a teenager would say when trying to be cool and prove that they're having sex. Plus the footage of her getting dressed where you can pretty much see her vulva. Why?

• Haha
I'm all for going out and sleeping with as many people as you want, but does she know what it means to impregnate someone? Why would you say you want someone to get you pregnant on your first date?! Sounds like the kind of thing a teenager would say when trying to be cool and prove that they're having sex. Plus the footage of her getting dressed where you can pretty much see her vulva. Why?
She's going for the shock value that probably brings in the views and engagement. To grow her brand and also because she's an attention bleep.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.