Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her outfit at the Bulgari party 😂
Looks like she's wearing a black diaper. And those knee-high boots, like the high-waisted jeans are not for her.

Reactions: 3
If amelia's mum and dad had fostered an environment growing up where they celebrated their heritage and weren't surrounded by white blonde English girls, amelia would not have felt the need to get rid of her aquiline nose, which for centuries has been celebrated as a sign of beauty. My personal opinion is there maybe some internalised anti semitism, which is sad but not unsurprising considering their treatment throughout the centuries, particularly the 20th century
I completely agree with you.

There was another Youtuber from a similar background as Amelia called Temi otedola. She is a black woman living in London but because her parents fostered a positive environment around her Nigerian heritage the girl never touched her face. Also, her friend group was incredibly diverse compared to Amelia's which looks like skinny blond white women all the time.

I have yet to see Amelia spend time with other Jewish woman who don't look like they changed their nose, cheeks, lips or boobs. After all, you are the product of your environment.

Reactions: 7
Her outfit at the Bulgari party 😂
Looks like she's wearing a black diaper. And those knee-high boots, like the high-waisted jeans are not for her.
I always wondered why she dresses like a street Walker when she has so many pretty dresses at her disposal.

Reactions: 4
My daughter has similar heritage to Amelia, and we are working very hard to instill acceptance and pride in the fact that she isn’t blond haired and blue eyed with conventional “white” features. If she grew up wanting to change her looks I would feel like I’d failed her 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So this is what her new nose looks like, unfiltered.

absolutely no different and a waste of surgery…. If anything, the new swelling and scar tissue now makes it look wider and bigger.

hate to say I told you so….

Amelia, if you’re reading this, PLEASE never touch your nose again and make peace with the fact it will never be perfect and how you exactly want it. Work on your personality and your shopping addiction instead. No decent guy and your ‘one’ would even think twice about your nose anyway.
I feel like Amelia gives an instant glow-up to anyone she's in a picture with, solely by comparison! That person in the photo looks so fresh-faced and alive next to Amelia!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How are her outfits always so bad 😬

The shorts/cropped blazer/knee high combo was particularly bad. She’s trying to be edgy and it’s not working!

My personal opinion is that she is not sure about him , probably keeping him around as a spare hoping her Prince Charming will show up . Nobody is perfect sometimes you have got to count Your blessings. A short answer yes and long answer no , her relationship is much like Chuck and Blair in Gossip Girl.😂😂🤣🤣Blair refused to see what what in front of her and was ended up with Prince Louie, not all that glitters is gold Amelia.

Reactions: 10
Not even sure why she was so shaken by the psychic, she still told her that she will find someone and have 3 children. It should have been a comforting news, there she goes having a meltdown over it.
(Niomi and her have the weirdest psychic/ astrologer. No psychic with a bit of integrity will lead a meeting with "you're unlucky in love"; that's not even how she should paint it. Everything is a lesson, and Amelia had several committed relationships).

What if jakiboo proposed and she refused ?

Yes, and she’s also contouring the duck out of it. It’s crazy to see how much her face changed when you do a side by side comparison.
After her 1st nosejob:
View attachment 1755959View attachment 1755960
After her 3rd
View attachment 1755962View attachment 1755963
Yes, and she’s also contouring the duck out of it. It’s crazy to see how much her face changed when you do a side by side comparison.
After her 1st nosejob:
View attachment 1755959View attachment 1755960
After her 3rd
View attachment 1755962View attachment 1755963
remind me of this

i wish everyone learn to love their "differences", we are special because we have our own features.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I completely agree with you.

There was another Youtuber from a similar background as Amelia called Temi otedola. She is a black woman living in London but because her parents fostered a positive environment around her Nigerian heritage the girl never touched her face. Also, her friend group was incredibly diverse compared to Amelia's which looks like skinny blond white women all the time.

I have yet to see Amelia spend time with other Jewish woman who don't look like they changed their nose, cheeks, lips or boobs. After all, you are the product of your environment.
Very judgemental about Jewish women here.

Reactions: 4
Very judgemental about Jewish women here.
Which part?

The one where I specifically mention Amelia's group of friends who seem embarrassed to be Jewish to the point of having to change their features to appear as white? Show me that I am wrong tho.

Because from her vlogs and pictures on Instagram we can easily see that her friends are absolutely not diverse. Her own sister had her nose done.

Seems very judgemental of you to assume that I'm not Jewish myself 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.