Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes well said , makeup actually ages you if it s too heavy. I myself have strong feature i only use it lightly to enhance my features, big eyes , prominent nose and full mouth ☺ but i am happy to look like my relatives.

Reactions: 17
Her latest YouTube was nuts…is she on coke? She is so hyper it’s breathtaking.

Reactions: 8
I actually love the bathroom wallpaper not the fixtures. The living space is so uninspiring. I prefer color but understand that people love neutrals. This is not it though. That IKEA side table (jokes I know it probably cost thousands) sticking out like a sore thumb. The couch arms look like the back of a toilet. Art is scaled so poorly. Light fixtures are terrible.

Reactions: 18
It’s bland, and it’s boring. Duke is the most interesting thing in that space! A very poorly executed job. I can’t believe that she had professional help.😳

Reactions: 16
Just watched the Vlog - 7 minutes out of 21 minutes was Cult Beauty Black Friday waffle!!

I don’t like corner sofas in general but especially not in a small space, a sofa and armchair would have been better. The ottoman is far too big for the space and has no storage! The green frames are also too small for the space. But I do really like the paint colour and lighting options and the console table and side table are cute too.

Am I right in thinking her house is 2 bedrooms but one is her dressing room, and 3 stories? I agree the room sizes are odd!

Reactions: 6
I don’t mean to be ageist but I’m almost 29 and Amelia looks a solid decade older than me in her vlogs. Especially around her eyes. Is that because she has frozen the rest of her face, so her eyes looks older in comparison? Or poor genes? Disclaimer: I am not a health nut that doesn’t drink or stay out or eat perfectly so I wouldn’t assume I’m an anomaly.

I also find it a bit disturbing that her forehead doesn’t wrinkle when she raises her eyebrows… the entire plastic surgery bit is really bizarre but obviously normal in her circle

It's the fake tanning and harsh contouring with huge dark eyebrows that make her look ugly. Everytime she cleans her faces it's like she's a whole other person.

Reactions: 8
I don’t mean to be ageist but I’m almost 29 and Amelia looks a solid decade older than me in her vlogs. Especially around her eyes. Is that because she has frozen the rest of her face, so her eyes looks older in comparison? Or poor genes? Disclaimer: I am not a health nut that doesn’t drink or stay out or eat perfectly so I wouldn’t assume I’m an anomaly.

I also find it a bit disturbing that her forehead doesn’t wrinkle when she raises her eyebrows… the entire plastic surgery bit is really bizarre but obviously normal in her circle
It’s definitely all the procedures. She messed with her face way too much. Hannah is only 2 years younger than her I think but looks so much more youthful. She probably also had some stuff done like a nosejob but Amelia reeeeeaaaally went overboard and it aged her horribly

Reactions: 9
Just watched the Vlog - 7 minutes out of 21 minutes was Cult Beauty Black Friday waffle!!

I don’t like corner sofas in general but especially not in a small space, a sofa and armchair would have been better. The ottoman is far too big for the space and has no storage! The green frames are also too small for the space. But I do really like the paint colour and lighting options and the console table and side table are cute too.

Am I right in thinking her house is 2 bedrooms but one is her dressing room, and 3 stories? I agree the room sizes are odd!
The house has 4 stories. I think she mentioned a in a vlog a week or so ago that her next project was the guest/spare bedroom. I think her bedroom is on the first floor, the dressing room on the second floor and the guest bedroom is on the third. Every floor has a bathroom (well..ground floor has the cloakroom).

Reactions: 5
She's deliberately confusing all of us lol

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Oh she s definitely dating him , resting your boobs on his arm … come on . Would anyone be that comfortable? The video speaks for it self , I think she should admit it and move on working on it and herself and manifest the life that she wants . The way he looks at her, Amelia are you blind 🤤 Also indulging her and appearing on her video …..only a guy who is into you would do that… come on .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.