Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's not showing him off like some prized trophy, that already says something about someone who is addicted to the spotlight.

Reactions: 5
Amelia Liana #5 times the lucky engagement

Amelia Liana #5 no surgery will fix that lever of self-loathing

I am really bad at making the titles sound good. I will just blame it on being Monday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It wouldn’t surprise me if she has another, larger lounge that she doesn’t film in. Her whole life is fake and she only shows what she wants us to see (pretty wise tbh with someone so wealthy). Remember her old flat? Pretty sure it was just a filming base and she really lived at her parents.

Reactions: 15
It’s giving nana’s retirement home SO much?! How can she have all the money in the world and end up with that
She could have done a much nicer window treatment, that would make a true feature of that corner. I’m surprised with all the fabrics she used for the cushions, she didn’t pick one pattern for the blind or have curtains instead. Or period shutters to give some character. It just looks all to bland and cold.

Reactions: 10

Lol. So proud of herself, but wearing a hat and eating somewhere she normally would never go, so nobody recognizes her 😂😂😂
I would've digged trenchcoat, sunglasses and newspaper.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Lol. So proud of herself, but wearing a hat and eating somewhere she normally would never go, so nobody recognizes her 😂😂😂
I would've digged trenchcoat, sunglasses and newspaper.
Kind of bizarre as it is so normal to eat by yourself. Anyone who works on projects, sales (ironic as she is basically a sales rep), self employed etc often have to grab a bite to eat in a decent restaurant. As they get tired of hotel/junk food. Women have been treating themself to a nice bit of lunch for decades:)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The place she went to is outdoors and as you can see from this pic found on google it is quite normal to eat there by yourself. It is not a proper restaurant which would have been more challenging if you are insecure. Anyway good for her for doing it!
A0FF7459-F0A2-446C-A340-E2645DC65B5D.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.