Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Her tik tok slagging off Kate moss’ wellness brand. She’s sick of celebrities jumping on the wellness trend and bringing out any old shit….

hmmm it’s like influencers and bringing out tacky moon star hippy dippy jewellery ranges no?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

anastasia1989

Also... who is talking like that about a child?!!
I can’t help but think about a young teenage girl, with features similar to Amelia’s original face, coming across that TikTok… and basically being fed the message that she needs to spend thousands of pounds altering her appearance to be seen as desirable… From Amelia’s perspective, I totally get that she probably sees it as self-deprecating humour. But how many beautiful young women with aquiline noses or small lips will it send the wrong message to?

• Sad

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
View attachment 1429102
She’s all daddy Sopher
And she must understand that there is nothing wrong with having the same face as your parents. But she is surrounded by people like MiniJackAss who constantly comments on her face/ass/boobs whatever... all the money and procedures in the world wouldn't erase in her mind the fact that's she's not enough ;)
These stories aren't funny, they are really really sad.

• Sad

mounaa21

I don’t want to be nasty for free but I don’t think any of them were ever stunners: that includes Amelia, Hannah and her mum…they just don’t have a good gene pool
However, her mum is naturally classy and elegant and that makes her look more beautiful than she is
Hannah is natural and I believe has accepted herself, once again that confidence shines and makes her look more attractive than she is
As for Amelia, 500 surgeries later, she is gonna look more or less the same. And I don’t think that new nose is better, it is too thin and now the gap between her eyes look even bigger. Btw looking at these old photos, it also looks like she touched her chin

has anyone listened to the podcast with Hannah? They speak like the kardashians, every word is punctuated with a “like”
Thought Hannah was the geek out of the 2 but they are both dumb and extremely shallow if you ask me

Reactions: 28

OhHai3

I didn't watch her videos when she used to feature her sister a lot, but did she get a nosejob too ?

View attachment 1666425
(They're both very pretty here)

View attachment 1666428

Full frontal of the new nose
Her sister is gorgeous. She naturally has that cool girl vibe that Amelia so desperately tries and fails to adopt. I'm sure the sister has had a nose job too but hers is more natural.

Amelia is focused on fixing the wrong things. It's not because of the nose she's not married yet.

Reactions: 27

EasterEggs

Chatty Member
I feel like she thinks she has to put on this 🤪crazy 🤪 fun 🤪 persona to keep up with the young Tiktokers and that’s why she’s been acting so unhinged on insta lately too. If she just acted her age she would appeal more to her actual followers!

• Haha
  • Sad

EasterEggs

Chatty Member
It’s always so ostentatious but I do enjoy the content from her summers in France.

Probs because it’s so wildly different to my own life!

• Haha

angrylily

Anyone else notice her nail polish changed from blue to white between the first couple of clips in today's vlog, talking about how bad she is feeling. But then BACK to blue as the week progresses and she is feeling better, though we are meant to believe all of that was filmed in succession. I don't understand why she has to lie about her life so much. Clearly the white nail polish clip of her "sick in bed" was filmed later (presumably after she was better and went out for a mani) and inserted in--but WHY? Just goes to show her whole life is an act and nothing we see is real. NOTHING.

• Wow
  • Heart
Or did they? It is crazy how much better she looks with veneers
I firmly believe people should get fillers or veneers or whatever if they want but, as a person who can’t afford a lot of dental work, I am annoyed about how much the window for “normal” teeth has moved. Like if everything isn’t perfectly straight and white you’ll get people saying “oh you should fix that” like lol as if I have 10k to spend on my teeth. Even if I did then I would buy something much better with it 😂

• Heart

hannah123

VIP Member
It boggles my mind when she attends these million-dollar weddings of people who have private Instagram accounts and sub-500 followers 🤣 like WHO ARE THEY
I swear there are two different worlds, one the majority of us live in and one people like that live in. Wtf is this multiple day multi million pound wedding all about, she speaks so casually about them like it’s normal to attend a wedding that could fund someone’s entire life, even royals aren’t this extravagant

Lol. So proud of herself, but wearing a hat and eating somewhere she normally would never go, so nobody recognizes her 😂😂😂
I would've digged trenchcoat, sunglasses and newspaper.
Kind of bizarre as it is so normal to eat by yourself. Anyone who works on projects, sales (ironic as she is basically a sales rep), self employed etc often have to grab a bite to eat in a decent restaurant. As they get tired of hotel/junk food. Women have been treating themself to a nice bit of lunch for decades:)

• Heart

Rosie34567-2

VIP Member
^^ Haha I love how "pheooa" called her out in the comments. 😂
It's awkward how she's trying to be relatable by pretending she can't afford these items, when a couple thousand here and there is nothing to her. It's oddly MORE annoying and insulting how she's pretending she's at a "normal" income level vs. just owning her very obvious wealth.

Also, despite what she's said in the past, I do not believe that she doesn't get money from her parents. Yes she makes plenty as an influencer, but there's no way she doesn't have a trust fund or a credit card or something from her family (which she's denied and skirted around in podcasts over the years because she insists she's "self made"). I mean how does she explain wearing designer items as a teenager? Or all of the "family" properties she lived in over the years? Oh right, Mommy and Daddy
Does she think we're all as dumb as her?