Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nose looked great here. They both have Amal Clooney vibes in this pic
47EA4E0E-2C9D-4E9E-9FFD-96B49FAB9241.png

Reactions: 14
I just can't get over her bullying a pregnant hairdresser and trying to ruin her business. This kind of behavior makes her ugly in my eyes no matter what.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
People are struggling to afford food and heating yet she thinks this is a good video to post

Utterly tasteless, I hope she does a giveaway or something. Christmas is coming and I’m sure her followers would love to see some giving back to the community etc

Reactions: 9
Her nose looked great here. They both have Amal Clooney vibes in this picView attachment 1674756
Looks like Hannah did have a nosejob, shortened the tip a bit but I think it suits her well. It's more subtle.

47EA4E0E-2C9D-4E9E-9FFD-96B49FAB9241.png
Screenshot_20221021-032648_Instagram.jpg

I just can't get over her bullying a pregnant hairdresser and trying to ruin her business. This kind of behavior makes her ugly in my eyes no matter what.
Amelia has always been entitled, she tried to shame that french hotel during the pandemic ? But I also think that she ate whatever Lydia told her.
I still like Amelia tho 🤭 (and if actually find Nicky Lazou super annoying and fake positive -i just sympathize with her for that event, but I don't see the hype )

Reactions: 20
Hey eyebrows always look so aggressive lol. It's like she draws them in with a crayon.

1666643269995.png

Looks like Hannah did have a nosejob, shortened the tip a bit but I think it suits her well. It's more subtle.

View attachment 1675508View attachment 1675509

Amelia has always been entitled, she tried to shame that french hotel during the pandemic ? But I also think that she ate whatever Lydia told her.
I still like Amelia tho 🤭 (and if actually find Nicky Lazou super annoying and fake positive -i just sympathize with her for that event, but I don't see the hype )
Well you're more forgiving then I am then, and that's fine <3. It's interesting how her sister looks younger now and Amelia just keeps aging herself with her makeup and surgery.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Even Mamma Rachel looks younger than Amelia.
And yes before you guys ask, mamma Rachel is older than Amelia.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I don’t want to be nasty for free but I don’t think any of them were ever stunners: that includes Amelia, Hannah and her mum…they just don’t have a good gene pool
However, her mum is naturally classy and elegant and that makes her look more beautiful than she is
Hannah is natural and I believe has accepted herself, once again that confidence shines and makes her look more attractive than she is
As for Amelia, 500 surgeries later, she is gonna look more or less the same. And I don’t think that new nose is better, it is too thin and now the gap between her eyes look even bigger. Btw looking at these old photos, it also looks like she touched her chin

has anyone listened to the podcast with Hannah? They speak like the kardashians, every word is punctuated with a “like”
Thought Hannah was the geek out of the 2 but they are both dumb and extremely shallow if you ask me

Reactions: 28
It amazes me that Amelia has had the best of the best education yet speaks like she does. Everything is “like” and talking like a kardashian. Her mum seems so classy, you’d think she’d pull her up on it.

In the great words of Mrs De Lesseps- money can’t buy you class…

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I don’t want to be nasty for free but I don’t think any of them were ever stunners: that includes Amelia, Hannah and her mum…they just don’t have a good gene pool
However, her mum is naturally classy and elegant and that makes her look more beautiful than she is
Hannah is natural and I believe has accepted herself, once again that confidence shines and makes her look more attractive than she is
As for Amelia, 500 surgeries later, she is gonna look more or less the same. And I don’t think that new nose is better, it is too thin and now the gap between her eyes look even bigger. Btw looking at these old photos, it also looks like she touched her chin

has anyone listened to the podcast with Hannah? They speak like the kardashians, every word is punctuated with a “like”
Thought Hannah was the geek out of the 2 but they are both dumb and extremely shallow if you ask me

They have both definitely touched their chins! Well spotted!

This is the case of Kendall and Kylie. Kylie’s transformation was huge and obvious, whereas Kendall’s was done in a more subtle way overtime, but still has definitely had a lot done. They both no doubt spend thousands on laser skin treatments etc too.

Kylie is also about being sexy and flaunting it whereas Kendall has the cool girl vibe.

Amelia is Kylie and Hannah is Kendall.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I seriously think that she used to be pretty, even with the crappy pool gene 😡 people with unfortunate genes can be naturally pretty too. They can be assholes too and just as nasty as people with good genes.. 😡😡

Reactions: 8
She just has the one attached to the kitchen , the other side is her dinning area which opens to her back patio.

Reactions: 1
I couldn't get past more than 6 minutes of that borefest podcast. What job is her sister doing in 'the fashion industry'?

Reactions: 6
Hannah works at Pangaia, they make overpriced t shirts and tracksuits. Used to be in banking I think.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.