Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m waiting for the stories showing a Rosh Hashana dinner with no mention of Jewish new year!

Reactions: 12
She flew to Israel to try on wedding dresses. Did she ever mention that before or was that a secret at the time it happened?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She flew to Israel to try on wedding dresses. Did she ever mention that before or was that a secret at the time it happened?
I think someone here or on the old forum spotted it. She never stated she was in Israel but that was a given.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice her nail polish changed from blue to white between the first couple of clips in today's vlog, talking about how bad she is feeling. But then BACK to blue as the week progresses and she is feeling better, though we are meant to believe all of that was filmed in succession. I don't understand why she has to lie about her life so much. Clearly the white nail polish clip of her "sick in bed" was filmed later (presumably after she was better and went out for a mani) and inserted in--but WHY? Just goes to show her whole life is an act and nothing we see is real. NOTHING.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Anyone else notice her nail polish changed from blue to white between the first couple of clips in today's vlog, talking about how bad she is feeling. But then BACK to blue as the week progresses and she is feeling better, though we are meant to believe all of that was filmed in succession. I don't understand why she has to lie about her life so much. Clearly the white nail polish clip of her "sick in bed" was filmed later (presumably after she was better and went out for a mani) and inserted in--but WHY? Just goes to show her whole life is an act and nothing we see is real. NOTHING.
I’ve just watched and you’re right! It looks like she gets a mani on the day she gets the facial. That’s so bizarre!?

Omg you’re right! She’s such a phony!

Reactions: 7
There were quite a few comments calling that out earlier on the video but they’ve all been deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She made the same mistake during lockdowns. Her nail polish would change when we were not allowed to see other people. Does she really forget that her nail change is visible?!

Reactions: 13
And it looked like she had her hair done as well. It was much blonder towards the end of the vlog.

Attachments

• Wow
That is such a strange thing to do. This is probably reaching, but does anyone else get the vibe that the terrible back injury was either faked or hugely exaggerated in order to get out of the Canada trip? It was a brand/press trip so she couldn't have just cancelled last minute without burning some bridges. The injury was a convenient excuse. I can imagine maybe some other event coming up in London that she didn't want to miss. It would help explain the inconsistent manicure. The vlog feels like she's covering her tracks, like "look how sick I was!".

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I also don't believe one moment that her family or friends would let her stay alone in her flat in that much pain. I am sure she had numerous visitors to make sure she was ok.

Reactions: 26
That is such a strange thing to do. This is probably reaching, but does anyone else get the vibe that the terrible back injury was either faked or hugely exaggerated in order to get out of the Canada trip? It was a brand/press trip so she couldn't have just cancelled last minute without burning some bridges. The injury was a convenient excuse. I can imagine maybe some other event coming up in London that she didn't want to miss. It would help explain the inconsistent manicure. The vlog feels like she's covering her tracks, like "look how sick I was!".
I agree. Too many details about her "illness" and she went on and on about it. Can't bend over, can't sit down blah blah blah. Classic tell tale signs of a lie ... but the unspoken details ie. nail polish and refreshed hair colour confirmed she was not as sick as she made out.

Screenshot_20220926-122817_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1407926
View attachment 1407929

Lmao, did she actually judge someone else's lip filler when she has an actual dent under her eyes from how much cheek filler she has!
to be fair: that’s not filler in her cheeks. You can tell because of how sharp and rock-hard they look.
they look like Terino Malar Shell Cheek Implants. You can see the point where they end on her face — that point juts out the most like the pitch of a tent.
I assume she also has a jaw implant in an attempt to shorten/widen her face.
And since she was being catty about someone else— I would also like to point out that her top lip filler looks like it has shifted upwards- probably her dermatologist used the wrong filler.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
There were quite a few comments calling that out earlier on the video but they’ve all been deleted
Simone has asked for the colour of her nail polish… 😂😂😂 We should all go and ask the same thing or comment on how lovely it is. Or, tag Bentley. Similar to how ppl cancelled Fleur during her « we are staying at home aka jetting off the Dubai. »

She is such a liar. According to her vlog she went out on day 4 (went to the office and Isabella’s). Yet in this short she’s saying ‘get ready with someone who hasn’t left the house for a week’!?!! Does she think her viewers are stupid!? Is it a week or 4 days Amelia?? She also said she’s not seen anyone for ‘days’ but her sister came over to her house on day 3. She constantly contradicts herself. And don’t even get me started on the nail polish error… 🤦‍♀️ She’s a massive phony. She definitely lied or exaggerated the injury.

Reactions: 20
I’ve just watched and you’re right! It looks like she gets a mani on the day she gets the facial. That’s so bizarre!?
I noticed that too. She had blue nails on day one, white nails on day two and then blue again from day three until they changed to white again, so not filmed in succession.

Reactions: 10
And confirming her and Jak as they appear side by side , leaving us to draw whatever conclusions we like 😂😂

Reactions: 6
I can't believe she's actually reposted a story referencing Rosh Hashana! She's soft launching her Jewishness 😂
even though her friends are annoying as duck, I’m always down for some Rosh Hashana content! I wish she’d shown more of the food because it looks a bit like what we have - except MUCH fancier 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.