Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This mornings #ad trip to Vancouver is now called off as she has had a home visit?! from her doctor..oh well I’m sure there’ll be at least another 10 trips planned before Christmas
Also, I find it vulgar that she bangs about the money she spends EVERY SINGLE DAY and to actually pay someone to come into your house and organise your closet is just plain lazy.

A pointless talentless individual that has
achieved great financial wealth based on nothing. A
great example if you needed one, that everyone
doesn't get what they deserve.

Reactions: 15
Do we think Bentley had paid for the flight? That must have been very pricey hence the really serious excuse from her.

Reactions: 6
Not Amelia telling TikTok that she didn't know vaginas have pH levels until after she turned 30 😩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Spoken like a woman whose never had the crotch of her pants disintegrate with acidic bleach stains lol - can’t relate

(TMI?)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dare I say I actually like the new rings she’s releasing 😂 wouldn’t pay the £££ for them as we know they will be over priced but even so I think they are cute
For what it s worth I bought 2 earrings from her collection, Amal and a small hoop both are well made and are quality pieces however becos they are gold plated you can t get them wet. I am from Asia where you can buy solid gold pieces 24k for the earring and postage £ 100 would get you a decent earring , but the designs are not that nice, at least not to my taste. I prefer elegant and dainty when all you find in the gold shopsmare garish. Amal earring was well made but for the price plus postage, quite high.

Reactions: 7
Why is this crazy person talking so much about vagina and touching her boobs all the time ?! What’s wrong with her . No offend about talking openly, but this is too much .

Reactions: 6
Why is this crazy person talking so much about vagina and touching her boobs all the time ?! What’s wrong with her . No offend about talking openly, but this is too much .
Apparently it's become En Vogue to be obnoxious A perfect example of money not buying class imo. I can't stand this dumbed down society.

Reactions: 13
Started watching the vlog this morning and had to stop because she was so manic it was uncomfortable. I don’t think she is well.

Reactions: 8
and one day she will inherit half of her fathers fortune.. hopefully her shopping addiction will come down by then

Reactions: 5
Terrible heavy make up as usual. And what's going on with the cheeks!? And those awful blue nails. 🤦‍♀️

Screen Shot 2022-09-18 at 22.49.37.png

Reactions: 9
Manic is the polite way of putting it.
View attachment 1587649
Whatever meds she’s on, I think she took too much! This is not normal behavior. Someone needs to get her some serious help.

Terrible heavy make up as usual. And what's going on with the cheeks!? And those awful blue nails. 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1588893
Must have gotten those cheek fillers “refilled.” I can’t imagine what she’s going to look like in ten years or maybe even five. Her face is distorted at this point. If she keeps it up, who know what might happen. She must go to very disreputable doctors,
med spas, estheticians, etc. The good, ethical ones would not do this. It’s sad, and she doesn’t seem to understand how grotesque she’s starting to look.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.