Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with this woman so frequently talking about nip slips or see through stuff and emphasising it by placing her hands on her boobies to hide the oh so mysterious nipples?! ALL US WOMEN HAVE BOOBS. Get over it Amelia, you’re not special…. Just an attention seeker. If you’re an exhibitionist, own it and say that you enjoy showing off your body, that is not cringey… but these stupid excuses of a “dress being see through” so I’m going to share it on YouTube or Instagram to bring attention to your body is just lame and childish
Her whole brand is lame and childish lately. It used to be posh and snobby and I think everyone preferred that

Reactions: 7
The fabric on the doors would be really tricky to clean...not that she will be doing any cleaning herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you imagine paying someone to come and…hang up your clothes and put your shoes in a row? Could never be me, Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What is wrong with this woman so frequently talking about nip slips or see through stuff and emphasising it by placing her hands on her boobies to hide the oh so mysterious nipples?! ALL US WOMEN HAVE BOOBS. Get over it Amelia, you’re not special…. Just an attention seeker. If you’re an exhibitionist, own it and say that you enjoy showing off your body, that is not cringey… but these stupid excuses of a “dress being see through” so I’m going to share it on YouTube or Instagram to bring attention to your body is just lame and childish
That short video was tragic.

Reactions: 3
I feel like she thinks she has to put on this 🤪crazy 🤪 fun 🤪 persona to keep up with the young Tiktokers and that’s why she’s been acting so unhinged on insta lately too. If she just acted her age she would appeal more to her actual followers!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I'm not sure which immature 30 something trying to appeal to gen z annoys me more, Amelia or Suzie Bonaldi.

It's like choosing between thrush or a UTI

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
There's something pathetic and gross about converting an entire bedroom into a closet. I'm not impressed. I pity her. It's like a shrine to overconsumption and materialism. It's embarrassing to have a cupboard of Chanel bags worth more than her viewers' salaries.

The most ironic part is that you can't even see the items. It's almost like she doesn't want to look at anything..because then she doesn't have to acknowledge she has a hoarding problem if she just gets a bigger room and literally shoves it all behind *bespoke* closed doors.

Plus it's downright tacky AF to have a center island, as if it's a kitchen, in your "closet." Like, are you going to bake a cake in there?!

Reactions: 21
The most ironic part is that you can't even see the items. It's almost like she doesn't want to look at anything..because then she doesn't have to acknowledge she has a hoarding problem if she just gets a bigger room and literally shoves it all behind *bespoke* closed doors.
You give her way too much credit. She got special doors put in so she has the option of displaying her crap because she lives for her crap.

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 2.44.28 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 2.47.43 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 2.49.44 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-09-15 at 2.45.18 pm.png

Not sure which is more gaudy – her shroom or inthefrow's attic room.

• Haha
  • Haha
Something is seriously wrong with this chick. Cheap drugs ? But her behaviour and whole affect is just ... bizarre.
Screenshot_20220915-074904_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220915-074906_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220915-074907_Instagram.jpg

And she says these are the best jeans everrrrr.
Really. REALLY ?????????
Screenshot_20220915-075129_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220915-075135_Instagram.jpg

The jeans just emphasise her odd figure.
Amelia, babe, cropped tops are not your friend. Shows you have no waist.
Screenshot_20220915-075511_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220915-075522_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Well if it’s Amelia it wouldn’t be cheap drugs, they’d be expensive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find her dressing room a little dated. I think it’s a combination of the colour scheme, patterns and pleated curtains that make it seem designed for someone older than Amelia is.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.