Amelia Liana #4 Fake tan so dirty, is she thirty or forty?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except Estee all her friends are Jewish. I doubt they work-work, they play-work at best, having played those rich families-nepotism cards. Like Hannah for example. She also "works" but they don't have to hustle or anything. They get massive paying jobs through connections so the money only keeps circulating amongst the rich.

Reactions: 26
Except Estee all her friends are Jewish. I doubt they work-work, they play-work at best, having played those rich families-nepotism cards. Like Hannah for example. She also "works" but they don't have to hustle or anything. They get massive paying jobs through connections so the money only keeps circulating amongst the rich.
But they are not all there with Amelia all the time for all these trips. It’s possible to take a decent amount of annual leave even with regular jobs.

Reactions: 3
Why is she overacting all the time !? Like a little girl . Cringe ..
It’s ridiculous, I can’t even watch 30sec of her videos bc they make me cringe too much. But she once asked her friends how they think she comes across in her videos and they said she is much dryer/meaner in real life so it’s all a façade

Reactions: 10
Gosh just watching Amelia's IG stories, these 3 are a nightmare to be around. Their childish behaviour, the incessant giggling is beyond irritating. A few hours would be more than enough but a whole holiday !! Yikes.

Reactions: 9
Never in a million years do I believe that she gets tons of messages about her "short torso". That's just her own insecurity she keeps blabbing about and has been blabbing about for years. What I do believe is that she gets messages about her being (used to be) extremely skinny and kind of boxy and awkwardly shaped. But a short torso, like what? That being said I LOVE that bikini!

Reactions: 20
Ugh she’s so insufferable
As other people have said, she is a creator who only got her following because of the luxury haul content she has the privilege to afford and post without a job / career.

When she posts content, it comes across as trying really hard to be relatable.

I had to unfollow her because she is insufferable.

Reactions: 13
I find her new teeth (they are bondings, not veneers) super awkward somehow, I really liked her original ones.

Reactions: 4
Can we also talk about how this hotel starts with 6000 euro per night? :oops:
And they are there for weeks, with the whole extended family..

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Can we also talk about how this hotel starts with 6000 euro per night? :oops:
And they are there for weeks, with the whole extended family..
Jfc, how the other half live...

I don't remember if it was on Amelia's instagram or TT, but she said they don't even let you into the hotel reception if you don't have a reservation...

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Jfc, how the other half live...

I don't remember if it was on Amelia's instagram or TT, but she said they don't even let you into the hotel reception if you don't have a reservation...
Yeap, and they are not available on any hotel platforms as far as i can tell, only direct reservations..
Also, didn't she plan her wedding there and was planning to accommodate all her quests there? 😟

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly her family wealth is ridiculous, and it’s crazy that Amelia still tries to pretend that she’s only living off her social media and raemi earnings.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.