Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many clothes does this women need, every season she buys and buys and buys, Amelia please read up on how the fashion industry impacts the environment. I noticed she has huge amounts of clothes for one tiny person, such a shame all that costly education did nothing for her.

Reactions: 9
I hated that her manicure clashed with the color of the dress. And that she got to see Kylie Minogue.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That dress is stunning. Credit it where it’s due. It fits her well.
Normal services will resume…………

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What’s going on with her eyes/the skin around the eyes?! Her features look they’re sliding off her face. And that bunion 🤢
I noticed that bunion too it’s pretty hard to miss her foot looks deformed from that angle 🤮

Reactions: 3
Her highlighted hair ruins it for me:

20211130_171656.jpg

20211130_171621.jpg

Think she would look better with shorter glossy brunette hair.

Reactions: 14
She’s not being very private about the location of her temporary rental.. it’s quite obvious from the balcony photos if you know the area. You can see that square from a high street

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hard disagree on the dress - looks cheap.
Or maybe she just makes everything look cheap?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Same. The dress does look better in the color photos but it looks like any basic “formal attire” dress you would pick up at a Macy’s or Dillard’s in the MOTB section. She doesn’t know how to dress for her age whatsoever. She’s either looking like a 14 year old high school wannabe it-girl or a well-dressed 54 year old. It’s tragic.

Reactions: 13
Agree, she makes it look dated and almost frumpy. I think her obsession with the blonde brassy highlights and cake face 2000s YouTube mua make up technique never does her any favours either in looking older than her years

Reactions: 12
The throw back photos she posted from 2016 is just strange to me. It's not that long ago but it looks so dated. If you posted a picture of non influencer women from then I don't think it would look that starkly dated. The shoes and boots in particular. It would put you off trends tbh.

Reactions: 6
Did she stop making videos? what's happening. I don't follow her that much on IG..

Reactions: 5
She posts a 20 minute ad on her youtube once a week, sprinkled with a ton of sighs and nothing more.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.