Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eve422

In her latest video she's complaining about her SIBO acting up but she's drinking alcohol and eating fries in her stories tonight. Oh and Guy took his shirt off in a restaurant. Because money cannot buy class.
He looks like a slimy pervert. All her male friends just absolutely scream small dick energy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I think the most cryptic thing about him is that he’s only around 25 and looks 40, father of 3

• Haha
Reactions: 52

getawaywithit

VIP Member
These people live for turning restaurants into their own personal playground because they find making people cater to odd whims amusing in their empty lives. And of course monopolizing as much attention and space as possible, not even because they want attention but because it’s pushing an envelope while knowing it won‘t get them kicked out, andjust knowing they are vaguely inconveniencing others (again, better if they are service people) is fun for them.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

sheleg

VIP Member
I don't have the words to adequately express my complete lack of interest in seeing a multimillionaire's daughter decorate her house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

scparis89

The dancing on tables thing just screams rich-kid, "oh aren't we cool" entitlement. So tacky, disrespectful, and cringey.

Reactions: 44

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Yes… random guy - paying patron who probably just wanted a civilised meal at a fancy Mayfair restaurant and accidentally wandered into this arsehole fest

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

sheleg

VIP Member
That Guy makes me feel ill. He's like some bloated imperialist in the colonies during the 1950s.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

bigreputation

Such gross trashy behaviour. If they were working class men with shirts off in a restaurant, I don’t think they’d be thinking it was quite so fun and wild.

Reactions: 40

getawaywithit

VIP Member
I have to specify that the bit in White italic letters was added by Amelia herself. He posted 3 pictures, one where he wrote that she grew to be a beautiful Persian (they can't stick to one ethnicity, they like switching it up); and one where he added THANKS FOR THAT.
But the bit about nosejobs was all Amelia. Sorry for the confusion.
Yeah but even like that, his stories are still mean and misogynistic. He knew what he was doing posting the pre-plastic surgery photos as though it’s all some big joke that she used to look that way, the one of her as a child, the reference to the ethnicity— he knows what he’s doing and Amelia is such a pick-me she acts like she’s in on the joke… she probably starts the jokes herself.

Amelia and friends can pretend that this is all funny but it’s not, it’s Amelia in deep pain and self loathing, slicing herself up regularly with ongoing surgeries as a teenager and 20-something and then mocking her younger ‘real’ self who she obviously hates and fears. But she avoids the obvious pathology of it by pretending that it’s just all in good fun and making fun of how “Jew-y” (her words) she was as a child. It’s not the same as an adult laughing about an awkward phase or braces or bad hair. She’s sickened by her own natural looks and that has severe consequences. And the self hatred manifests in other ways, like starving herself to the state she is in now.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Shmoogles

You can't make this stuff up... sitting at home watching a fashion show, holding onto a bag they've sent! It's absolutely asinine.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Shmoogles

These people are so desperate, they act like teenagers drinking for the first time. So attention-seeking - I bet they talk extra loudly about how cRaZyyy they all are. 🥴

Reactions: 36