Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone worried about the behavior in the restaurant, I am pretty sure it’s the same place she went to two years ago around the same time of year.
Yeah I think it's a weekly event that the restaurant holds, and people are allowed to sing and dance. Not sure about dancing on chairs or tables though! They probably go crazier than most there.

Reactions: 8
Just watch the restaurant bit, on her video.it just baffles me how rude and inappropriate her Jack friend is. who cuts tomatoes and lemons right on the table without asking for an extra plate? And she qualifies this weird AF behaviour as “cute” 🤦🏾‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I’m a noob in America so correct me if I’m wrong but I read on the guardian this week that new covid rules went in effect on Friday in the Uk, increasing mandates on masks etc amidst the new variant.

And this crew is (once again) loud and rowdy at a restaurant, sans masks dancing and invading the kitchen (which definitely violates health code btw)??

I don’t watch Amelia much anymore but this seems just over the top crass and selfish.
Definitely selfish, as well as arrogant and totally obnoxious - every one of them. And, they’re not even celebrities (other than in their own minds, of course.) They’re just rich privileged, new money spoiled brats who don’t feel that they should be accountable for their actions. And, they’re not even physically attractive - quite the opposite. Ugh!

I’d like to see everyone of them catch Covid and suffer mightily. Would serve the thoughtless fools right. And, reputable companies still pay the likes of airhead Amelia to hawk their brands? They condone this kind of classless behavior? I keep a list of everything she giggles and ooooh’s and aaaaah’s over to make sure I never buy it!

Reactions: 19
I find it embarrassing and cringe that she does that in a restaurant with her friends. Even if the other patrons didn't mind or the restaurant encourages this for atmosphere I'm pretty sure singing and shouting all over a kitchen is not the safest thing to do during a pandemic. They have no shame and no brains.

Reactions: 23
I find it embarrassing and cringe that she does that in a restaurant with her friends. Even if the other patrons didn't mind or the restaurant encourages this for atmosphere I'm pretty sure singing and shouting all over a kitchen is not the safest thing to do during a pandemic. They have no shame and no brains.
Agreed but why was the kitchen staff and wait staff filming them… please do not tell me that they thought they were special or important 🙄

Reactions: 14
The restaurant encourages the party vibe, if they had an issue with it they'd be asked to stop

Reactions: 7
it seems like when she hangs with them the goal is to be as loud and obnoxious as possible — in any setting. It must be exhausting sitting around them

Reactions: 9
Deformed foot practically in the sink, how classy 🤮 also I hope that’s not her VaJayJay I’m seeing 🤦‍♀️

615DBAAC-9D56-4233-994A-5B61B80991D7.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
God, must she display EVERYTHING on IG?

Love that she has full makeup on to shave her legs, including about a pound of highlighter and a half pound of brow makeup.Does she even realize that she’s nothing more than a laughable caricature at this point?

I’m really waiting for her to introduce raemi jewels for the vajayjay. Little jeweled clip on cuffs - tasteful, of course!🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I still can’t believe she is renovating this huge house all for herself. Did anyone ever manage to find the listing? How much do we think her dad she will pay in the end with the reno included?
4C3EC132-32C9-4241-811E-17BF5E3EC009.png
77EA68F4-7991-40AC-93A5-624FD34E0498.png
88861618-E23E-4FEF-B9D7-3FA8F234369D.png
13A174DF-6F7D-4CBA-89A4-B3F94E7C55A6.png

Maybe the secret shot is only fans, haha.
IDK if i'm seeing an ad for a leg related product or her exhibiting her bendiness to posible suitors.

• Haha
Why are all her lingerie outfits (and why is she even posting lingerie outfits) always looking like a stage 5 clinger 1950s housewife pining after a husband who publicly flaunts his affairs? And who even wears that type of harsh mid 2000s trend highlighter anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
her latest vlog is the most cringeworthy thing I’ve ever seen! She will never be sexy! No matter how hard (desperate) she tries

• Haha
Reactions: 9
God, must she display EVERYTHING on IG?

Love that she has full makeup on to shave her legs, including about a pound of highlighter and a half pound of brow makeup.Does she even realize that she’s nothing more than a laughable caricature at this point?

I’m really waiting for her to introduce raemi jewels for the vajayjay. Little jeweled clip on cuffs - tasteful, of course!🤪
Please don't give her any ideas 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When a women is sexy , is for lack for trying… instead she just is. Amelia is a joke she should tone her makeup and her clothes so she does not look like trash.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.