Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to be so fun and interesting circa 2016, now it s all about the money even though we all know she has tit load already, greedy 🤑 and no class or rather low class. She used to cook, hang with Hannah and ramble on about herself …. I enjoyed watching her, now it s one ad after another if not it s her multiple earring which look ghastly on her tiny ear . We are not in 1980 Madonna s era to wear such a stack, less is more the makeup, the jewelry and the clothes, be authentic.

Reactions: 16
The filler has ruined her face. Look at how her mother looks so much fresher. Even her grandmother looks good for her age.

Reactions: 12
I find it so strange that she rented out a massive house for just a couple months. Why does a single person need so many empty rooms? And she was even complaining about not being used to sleeping in a big empty space - so why don’t just rent a smaller place? maybe I’m too much of a peasant to understand lol
I was wondering why she left the mews house and moved into a temporary rental rather than just stay in the mews until the house she bought is ready?

Reactions: 6
I was wondering why she left the mews house and moved into a temporary rental rather than just stay in the mews until the house she bought is ready?
I wonder if the house she is 'renting' is a house her family own or a property that someone she knows owns and they are letting her stay there. It's weird that she moved out of the mews house, there is no way Philippa needs to immediately put it on the market or anything like that. Unless she had agreed it with Philippa ages ago and she has someone else lined up to move in?

Reactions: 13
I agree. I got the feeling that they agree on some date for her to move out and someone else is moving in, and Amelia was super convinced she could get her house ready.

Reactions: 7
She s dressing super sexy , almost a nod to f**k *ff men, but ends up looking a little trashy and trying too hard. She is literally screaming for attention, probably the wrong kind.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She should win an award for desperate energy and always managing to style/make outfits look 10 years out of date. Here it’s the style of boots paired with that dress and coat throwing this off. She just lacks basic style.

who styles a club l/ princess polly dress like this with mother of the bride who thinks she’s posh Sunday lunch boots?

and the cool toned balyage is so done now especially on her, looks tacky and streaky and she never styled her hair in any way other than basic - like side part?! It’s almost like she wants to look at least 5 years older every time

Reactions: 16
I cannot believe she and her friends shout and stand on chairs at restaurants. I feel so bad for the other diners. They should get kicked out. Talk about being entitled & wealthy but trashy af

Reactions: 28
I cannot believe she and her friends shout and stand on chairs at restaurants. I feel so bad for the other diners. They should get kicked out. Talk about being entitled & wealthy but trashy af
I just came on here to say the same after I saw her stories. Why don't they just go to a karaoke bar? Everyone in the background trying to have a nice meal in peace look so uncomfortable and annoyed 😢 I'd just leave because it would annoy me so much. It's scary how the restaurant they are at allows this behaviour and doesn't care about the rest of their clientele. Also those 2 idiots she's friends with. So cringe!!! Grow up, you're not 10 years old boys anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes absolutely, have fun but be mindful to others as well. So trashy to dance and stand on chairs and sing off key loudly 🙄, her YouTube channel is now only to promote her Raemi baubles and her other paid partnerships🙄🙄🙄🤑🤑🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t live in London or even the UK but is this normal there? And, why is the restaurant allowing this? Or, do they only go to restaurants that they own or are part owners of? Do they pay for the band to follow them around? Do they send drinks to the other tables to apologize? Or, buy them dinner? I have so many questions…

I am dumbfounded that this is acceptable behaviour in her parents eyes. I realize that she is a grown adult but she acts like a toddler.

They need to go clubbing not out for dinner.

For anyone who doesn’t want to watch the stories here are some photos. My favourite one is Guy eating a fry in the kitchen…

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I’m a noob in America so correct me if I’m wrong but I read on the guardian this week that new covid rules went in effect on Friday in the Uk, increasing mandates on masks etc amidst the new variant.

And this crew is (once again) loud and rowdy at a restaurant, sans masks dancing and invading the kitchen (which definitely violates health code btw)??

I don’t watch Amelia much anymore but this seems just over the top crass and selfish.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
For anyone worried about the behavior in the restaurant, I am pretty sure it’s the same place she went to two years ago around the same time of year.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.