Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually saw it differently. I'm pretty terrible at keeping my home organised and I would be love it if someone organised my stuff for me the way Pia did! So I thought Amelia sounded actually genuinely grateful, but then maybe I was reading into it because that's how I would feel 😅
There's no denying Amelia is grateful for Pia because who else is willing to put up with her for years, but she's always had a patronizing vibe towards Pia for a while, not just this video

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"omg I love dairy milk, like I'm totally obsessed. like I eat so much."

No Amelia. You. Just. Don't. Eat. Anything. And it shows.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Amelia is literally the embodiment of the christian girl memes (I know she is Jewish). Like her whole aesthetic, her increasing desperation to find a husband, her interests, her mannerisms, her style, everything about her just screams basic rich girl who is just waiting for a husband. It makes total sense that her engagement fell through. Robert was probably at a point in his life where he thought it was about time to settle down with a wife, enter Amelia, and hence the very quick engagement. Then later on he realized what he was actually getting into and broke it off, imo he did them both a favor. My prediction is that in a couple of years he will marry a girl exactly like Amelia, but younger and I'm sure Amelia will find a guy who is as desperate as she is and get married. Edit: and right after the wedding she will have a child, name it after a character from Bridgerton and turn her brand into a Chrissy Teigen-esque hellscape of 'supermom' bullshit like baby yoga, behr paint and Morris & Co. nursery wallpaper.

It's textbook lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why does she have two single beds with a double mattress on top like in a hotel?
I am not an expert on beds but my brother used to work as a delivery guy for a bed company haha, so that's where my limited knowledge stems from. I'm pretty sure the two single with a double on top is a specific type of bed called a continental bed that has a different making/internal structure than a box or spring mattress

Reactions: 3
Here’s a little mid week desperation coming at ya… also I don’t know what’s going on with her eyes, is that smokey just ageing her or has the drinking finally caught up with her? 👀

87E84F76-28EE-423A-A11C-CC0D5EDB60C4.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I find it so strange that she rented out a massive house for just a couple months. Why does a single person need so many empty rooms? And she was even complaining about not being used to sleeping in a big empty space - so why don’t just rent a smaller place? maybe I’m too much of a peasant to understand lol

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I find it so strange that she rented out a massive house for just a couple months. Why does a single person need so many empty rooms? And she was even complaining about not being used to sleeping in a big empty space - so why don’t just rent a smaller place? maybe I’m too much of a peasant to understand lol
The logical thing would be to put her stuff in a storage space and get a small to medium flat. This is a proper 2 (at least) storey house/ flat!

Too much money available going to waste..

Reactions: 8
lol another scene with Pia carrying up her head board. Even after realizing Pia was doing it by herself Amelia didn't stop filming to help :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find that her earring stack is so annoying, yes girl we get it …you sell earrings but it does not mean you put everything single thing on 😡🙄. You look ridiculous, trying too hard …. Keep it classy , can someone stop her….she looks like a walking jewelry display 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her job is to have an engaging personality and sense of style that makes people want to buy the products and for ads not to look too phoned in and fake - she fails on every aspect.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
why does every influencer think they could and SHOULD design jewellery, clothes etc. There is so much more to design than "oooh this looks pretty". Just looking at the 15 ish pairs of earrings I own, all of them have different posts, fastenings, clasps and metal colours.

I looked at Estee Lalonde's Daisy line and there were a few items that I liked, until I saw the price. They were three times what I usually pay for 14-18K gold plated. And I live and shop in Scandinavia and from Scandinavian brands (that she is clearly copying lol), where everything is notoriously expensive.

Reactions: 18
why does every influencer think they could and SHOULD design jewellery, clothes etc.
They mostly do jewellry because it is the easiest to shill and the cheapest to produce = highest profit. A pair of earrings fits everyone = widest market, packaging is cheap, shipping is cheap ect. It's not about design or anything like that, lots of influencers need to make a lot of money now before their time is over (Amelia excluded obvi but she is just greedy). Influencers exist for one thing only and that is to promote consumerism.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
They mostly do jewellry because it is the easiest to shill and the cheapest to produce = highest profit. A pair of earrings fits everyone = widest market, packaging is cheap, shipping is cheap ect. It's not about design or anything like that, lots of influencers need to make a lot of money now before their time is over (Amelia excluded obvi but she is just greedy). Influencers exist for one thing only and that is to promote consumerism.
You're totally right, I didn't even think about the lack of sizing in jewellery.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.