Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her makeup looked really good when the makeup artist did it in the vlog! Such a difference to her usual cake face, she actually looked her age with light foundation, without tonnes of muddy bronzer.

Reactions: 9
Her makeup looked really good when the makeup artist did it in the vlog! Such a difference to her usual cake face, she actually looked her age with light foundation, without tonnes of muddy bronzer.
Yes, for once she didn’t look like a housewife with a drinking problem.
Kudos to the makeup artist as she was really patient with her. Amelia was so annoying, shaking her head all over the place and fidgeting non stop !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, for once she didn’t look like a housewife with a drinking problem.
Kudos to the makeup artist as she was really patient with her. Amelia was so annoying, shaking her head all over the place and fidgeting non stop !
But she probably aspires to be a housewife with a drinking problem

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Hi just found this woman, she seems to be a cross between fashionmumblr trying to be posh but actually has money, not sure?
anyone mind giving me a background on this woman as I didn’t see a wiki for history on her.
is she rich and just bored or has she made herself?
who are all these people that come and go from her feed?
howcan she create a jewellery linewith no experience?
how can she afford her houseor is it family owned or rented?

Reactions: 1
Hi just found this woman, she seems to be a cross between fashionmumblr trying to be posh but actually has money, not sure?
anyone mind giving me a background on this woman as I didn’t see a wiki for history on her.
is she rich and just bored or has she made herself?
who are all these people that come and go from her feed?
howcan she create a jewellery linewith no experience?
how can she afford her houseor is it family owned or rented?
The answer to all these question is: Because she is filthy rich. Her family from both sides have been the 0,1% for generations.

Reactions: 24
The answer to all these question is: Because she is filthy rich. Her family from both sides have been the 0,1% for generations.
Thanks
just can’t get over these rich young people that want to be famous too.
pig she’s hanging out with made In Chelsea people is she trying to get on the show too.
how sad

Reactions: 7
Thanks
just can’t get over these rich young people that want to be famous too.
pig she’s hanging out with made In Chelsea people is she trying to get on the show too.
how sad
I think her dad is rather well known in his his field. She wants to do the same 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I didn’t realise the place she was living in was a whole muse house. It looks beautiful from the outside.

Reactions: 11
She has always looked like a fish person, but with all the makeup and fake tan, she looks like a thrice-divorced, leathery, OLD fish person. :m

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m guessing she pays Pia but still which adult gets another adult who is to her friend to organise her closet?! Sure get some friends to help lift the heavy stuff but she’s got the money and has hired movers. But pull your finger out and don’t make your friend do the work of packing for you. They are your things! I’d be so ashamed getting my friend to arrange my clothes in my closet in my new rental.
Maybe if she packed and did the actual effort herself, she’d realise she is such a wasteful person and maybe spend less/be more sustainable.

Reactions: 7
I’m guessing she pays Pia but still which adult gets another adult who is to her friend to organise her closet?! Sure get some friends to help lift the heavy stuff but she’s got the money and has hired movers. But pull your finger out and don’t make your friend do the work of packing for you. They are your things! I’d be so ashamed getting my friend to arrange my clothes in my closet in my new rental.
Maybe if she packed and did the actual effort herself, she’d realise she is such a wasteful person and maybe spend less/be more sustainable.
Pia even makes her bed…so weird 😕
A077D5EE-5F83-431B-9961-E79406855C1C.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I know Pia is her assistant and gets paid to do all this stuff for Amelia, but it's kind of annoying that she films Pia doing this stuff for her and laughs like ha-ha she does my bed and organizes my stuff. Like the tone is as though Pia is a push over friend, but in reality Pia wouldn't do anything for her if she wasn't getting paid. If I were Pia I would ask not to be filmed, but maybe she enjoys being in the videos. Idk, amelia's tone with Pia always seemed patronizing.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Totally agree, that was my first thought reading that last image, it's sooo patronising. Like she's laughing at the little people doing her work for her because she wouldn't lower herself to do it or is too important to.

Reactions: 13
Totally agree, that was my first thought reading that last image, it's sooo patronising. Like she's laughing at the little people doing her work for her because she wouldn't lower herself to do it or is too important to.
I actually saw it differently. I'm pretty terrible at keeping my home organised and I would be love it if someone organised my stuff for me the way Pia did! So I thought Amelia sounded actually genuinely grateful, but then maybe I was reading into it because that's how I would feel 😅

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.