Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have , I bought her first collection earring called Alia, well made , nice design but for gold plated ….not worth the price . The price also goes up with the shipping 😕. Overall I don t like everything she brings out , but some items are nice , good quality but over priced for costume jewelry.

Reactions: 10
Wtf is this jumper? Isn’t the purpose of a jumper that it keeps you warm?
5C122ED7-A270-4233-9642-200EE8793647.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I never understood clothes with massive holes in them as I get so cold quickly. Can’t imagine wearing that 😂

• Haha
Ah, why can’t this stupid witch ever mark her posts as an ad when she shills her ugly jewellery? It’s so annoying that she thinks the rules don’t apply to her! I wish the ASA would sanction the sh*t out of her, but I guess there’s not much they can do anyway.

Reactions: 7
Wtf is this jumper? Isn’t the purpose of a jumper that it keeps you warm?View attachment 845910
Another tacky and dated look - even if she’d tucked it in, it would’ve looked slightly less 20 years ago fashion /frumpy

I wonderwhen she will call it a day with being an “influencer” as she’s been trying this for years, longer than a lot of other very famous influencers, but her low engagement alleged fake followers just seem so telling to me that she’s not considered popular or influential to audiences she needs to appeal to

Another tacky and dated look - even if she’d tucked it in, it would’ve looked slightly less 20 years ago fashion /frumpy

I wonderwhen she will call it a day with being an “influencer” as she’s been trying this for years, longer than a lot of other very famous influencers, but her low engagement alleged fake followers just seem so telling to me that she’s not considered popular or influential to audiences she needs to appeal to
I don’t see her going anywhere. All she does now is post things that she is selling and she seems to enjoy being an online sales person. She’s making more money right now than she ever has. Have a look at her accounts.

BTW this does not include her cash grab brass jewelry line as those business accounts aren’t due until March 2022.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
i think any dividends paid to herself arent including in the company accounts either

Reactions: 2
Is there a place I can happily and openly discuss the KITCHEN SHOWROOM VISIT. Because I cannot. I was screaming at the screen with how bleeping bovine she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is there a place I can happily and openly discuss the KITCHEN SHOWROOM VISIT. Because I cannot. I was screaming at the screen with how bleeping bovine she is.
I'm with you girl I'm with you.. It was so cringy. She was grinning and jumping around the showroom like a teenager.. I can't with her anymore I just can't.

This ad was the final straw for me. I had to unsubscribe. It’s the overly fake excitement about some stupid discount code, the way she pulls her botox face … I can’t watch this artificial car crash of a QVC channel anymore.
7660DAF4-A415-4834-8A5D-064641B4F6DA.jpeg
2BB1ECAD-D59C-45C5-9ED6-7C914714247B.jpeg
82B1711E-2F4A-4E9B-88CC-B2F7207E4800.jpeg
AA8BD2E8-6D39-4219-9542-F368DFC4BCB7.jpeg
2D13C746-C65F-4931-AE36-C5AE045ABE4D.jpeg
4C19DBA9-9B3D-430D-9C5E-90C71CD84CC0.jpeg
BB9625B1-1A60-4698-AB67-E16C49365323.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Amelia is just one big AD, there is NOTHING (!!!) remotely authentic or interesting about her. I barely glance at her IG and her Youtube vids ... I just watch her Youtube vlogs for the home reno - no reno content, me no watch 😂
Sorry not sorry girly.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm with you girl I'm with you.. It was so cringy. She was grinning and jumping around the showroom like a teenager.. I can't with her anymore I just can't.
Hey ladies, new here. I love kitchen related stuff and I also though it was cringy. And it bugged me that were so much stuff unrelated to cooking, like the safe in the kitchen?

Reactions: 4
Today vlog was useless, just another boring ad for bare mineral. Honestly she has never mentioned bare mineral lipstick before, blusher and others she was raving about. Could clearly see she does not even pretend to connect with her audience😟😕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.