Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Guy makes me feel ill. He's like some bloated imperialist in the colonies during the 1950s.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Not classy but I am sorry to say , she looks like a streetwalker…. very trashy. Showing off all the goods and locking tacky😏. She should be wearing more of the lily silk blouses she got for free, not wasting her money on hooker like bodies😂. No disrespect to actual street walkers.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
That Guy makes me feel ill. He's like some bloated imperialist in the colonies during the 1950s.
I stopped following her a good while back. Is she going out with this dude now???? Surely not

Reactions: 2
Everything about her is so unsubtle and desperate /contrived.She is is the human equivalent of the saying that people who are truly happy don’t need to put up an IG post saying they’re sooo happy or sooo I’m love. I also can’t get over how much she’s altered her face with procedures and surgeries, none of her origin face aside from her eyeballs, is left

Reactions: 22
I also can’t get over how much she’s altered her face with procedures and surgeries, none of her origin face aside from her eyeballs, is left
Nothing natural left. Much like Lord Voldemort!

Also … hahahahahahaha.
4462BE7A-5369-49B4-8612-CBF5C5961CEC.png
0EB60C22-177E-4723-AC43-F377956D12FC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another level of I don't give a duck. Expensive extensions? Whatevs, don't care for a ponytail in bed, just cut it off, get new ones next week.

Reactions: 9
In the latest vlog where she has a photo shoot with her mum and grandma, she comments how pretty the necklace looks on her mum and pulls her mum’s blouse down a bit to show it off better and then makes fun of her mum for trying to hide her cleavage from being seen while she flogs her stupid necklace.

not everyone likes to show their off their body in the creepy way you do Amelia. Your mum actually has class but you go right ahead and film your boobs bouncing up and down for attention :))

Reactions: 16
not everyone likes to show their off their body in the creepy way you do Amelia. Your mum actually has class but you go right ahead and film your boobs bouncing up and down for attention :))
[/QUOTE]

Her mum is so classy and gracious.. and she's just going on an opposite direction. But to be fair raemi pieces are improving, that necklace looks really nice! And some of the rings are beautiful too..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.