Amelia Liana #3 Drunk on her insta, because she's a spinsta.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Bonjour92

Does anyone else think Patricia Allison (Ola of Sex Education) look like Amelia Liana minus the Patricia's young, hip vibe?

View attachment 795234
Agreed, but knowing Amelia she would HATE reading this. She probably thinks with all her surgeries she looks like Emma Watson 😄 just like Lily, who desperately tried to convince us she is Rachel Weisz’ doppelgänger…

adobe_liana

Agreed, but knowing Amelia she would HATE reading this. She probably thinks with all her surgeries she looks like Emma Watson 😄 just like Lily, who desperately tried to convince us she is Rachel Weisz’ doppelgänger…

lmfao, Amelia has a complex about not being a white blonde woman. She clings to those women; liv, inthefrow, Phillipa. She probably sees herself as a blonde, white woman.

Lily is so delusional, she looks nothing like Rachel.

Stark similarity face wise, yes. Before the surgeries and needles.
i was thinking, it’s the big, downturned eyes and the nose and face shape. But pat is cool, she owns her uniqueness, Amelia wants to be a RH hahahaha

It most certainly was , she mentioned in today s Vlogtober that it s now cream And that some of her viewers commented on her green kitchen. Personally I think the colour was unique and quirky, suited the house now it s just ordinary.
Wasn't that house a rental? Why would you go to the trouble of painting all the cabinets if you knew you were moving in the not too distant future?

Quietpeony

Wasn't that house a rental? Why would you go to the trouble of painting all the cabinets if you knew you were moving in the not too distant future?
I reckon the owner painted it to make it more attractive for new people who were viewing it. The green was ok but I guess not to everyone’s taste.

Where do you guys think she will end up living for a few months before moving to her new place?

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks