Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess all that decleor promotion isnt doing much for miss fillercheeks
She's had so much filler in her cheeks! Noticed this the other day too. Actually ages her - so sad!

Yes! Who's actually buying all this tat? the original designs were't great and they've just got progressively cheaper looking.

That heart jewellery is incredibly tacky. Why does she design her jewellery to look like it’s from the pound shop and meant for 7-year-olds playing dress-up?

Sorry for the double post, but I’m pissing myself looking at her insta stories.
Her face looks bizarre with all that plastic injected into it and all the heavy heavy make-up. Does no one realise that those lashes look atrocious? It literally looks like she’s got flies on her eyes. 🪰 The overdrawn lips! The heavy highlight on the silicone cheeks!
And then she pulls her hands down her décolletage, so sexy and seductive! 😂 It’s ridiculous. And finally, I don’t think these yellow fingertips are a good idea. It just looks really grubby and dirty to me, like she’s not cleaned her nails in weeks. View attachment 612538View attachment 612539View attachment 612540View attachment 612541View attachment 612538View attachment 612539View attachment 612540View attachment 612541

Reactions: 7
I would probably wear the hoop earrings but I definitely won't be paying £95 for them!

Reactions: 4
Sorry but those aren’t the eyes of a 29 yr old. Why such an aged appearance? I don’t like shaming anyone so hope it’s not coming across as so but what’s going on?
It must just be genetics. Let’s face it she’s hardly wrecked from working a 50 hour week

Reactions: 15
Or hormonal. She kinda the hashimoto eyes going on. (No medical background here I just have a few friends with the same issues - thyroid - and their eyes look similar)

Reactions: 5
I have never known a normal person in real life (over the age of 4) who would make such a fuss about their birthdays as influencers. :rolleyes: Honestly no one cares what fake wishes you get from your work partners that book your empty place as advertisement space. I mean this year it's obviously just about her cheap tacky costume jewlery but come on. :rolleyes: Birthday! Shop my China tit! Birthday! Can't you see I am sharing my super personal and definitely not staged life with you, BUY! MY! STUFF!

Edit: So funny how she pretends to go to "the office" to WORK and everyone is like "Why would you go to work on your birthday?? 😧" Lol, I can imagine the people saying that to her. Also "work" is obviously being congratulated, ripping into parcels and eating 1 cm2 of cake. Puh, that was a hard day of work for Amelia, she has to relax by going shopping. :'D

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have never known a normal person in real life (over the age of 4) who would make such a fuss about their birthdays as influencers. :rolleyes: Honestly no one cares what fake wishes you get from your work partners that book your empty place as advertisement space. I mean this year it's obviously just about her cheap tacky costume jewlery but come on. :rolleyes: Birthday! Shop my China tit! Birthday! Can't you see I am sharing my super personal and definitely not staged life with you, BUY! MY! STUFF!

Edit: So funny how she pretends to go to "the office" to WORK and everyone is like "Why would you go to work on your birthday?? 😧" Lol, I can imagine the people saying that to her. Also "work" is obviously being congratulated, ripping into parcels and eating 1 cm2 of cake. Puh, that was a hard day of work for Amelia, she has to relax by going shopping. :'D
Every vlog of hers is a flog of her tacky "jewellery" line ... she doesn't even hide it anymore. Whatever she films in between showcasing the cheap-looking tat is just filler content to disguise the Raemi Ad.

All the dresses she wore / tried on looked so bad on her ... especially the ones in the store - you could see it on Liv's body language on the mirror. 😂 😂 😂 😂
She felt "shexy" and alive. Hahahahahahahahahahah.
Ohhhkay, Amelia. 😎

Reactions: 7
Every vlog of hers is a flog of her tacky "jewellery" line ... she doesn't even hide it anymore. Whatever she films in between showcasing the cheap-looking tat is just filler content to disguise the Raemi Ad.
Absolutely, 100% correct.

I have to say, if anyone has seen her instastories from last night, as decadent as they were, she almost looked like she has a bum and some hips. That dress is a miracle worker. :'D

Reactions: 6

The bit where she talks about how she’s defying expectations by going into the office made me lol - you deciding to breezily swing by your “office” and receive presents and adoration from your team in between dance class and a shopping trip is not some “girlboss” move :rolleyes: these influencers and rich kids are so out of touch it’s scary.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
These shoes are so outdated?
Amelia's whole look / style is outdated. 😂 Lil girl needs a style asap.
However, a Danielle Bernstein dress. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Yet another problematic "influencer" Amelia supports. Lydiot Millen was bad enough.
Birds of a feather blah blah blah.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Amelia's whole look / style is outdated. 😂 Lil girl needs a style asap.
However, a Danielle Bernstein dress. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Yet another problematic "influencer" Amelia supports. Lydiot Millen was bad enough.
Birds of a feather blah blah blah.
And it is another ugly dress 😔

Reactions: 5
Her content just gets more vacuous. Airheaded. Superficial. The list goes on. It’s so empty. Honestly.

Also her weird over filled protruding cheeks give Lydia a run for her money. Stop it.
Amelia supporting Dolce & Gabbana ??? :unsure:
Hmmm, yep sounds about bully right.
Well done Amelia, well. Done.

Reactions: 15
OMG yes the fillers - they're so ageing. And she's completely foregone all dignity now with her "dress me" Insta stories showing off her emaciated body.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.