Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm most shocked that Amelia gave lydia e millen the time of day, she's a new money desperate wannabe, and Amelia comes from a comfortable, very comfortable background, went to a good school, mixes with professionals thanks to her sister and mother's networking.

Reactions: 17
I'm most shocked that Amelia gave lydia e millen the time of day, she's a new money desperate wannabe, and Amelia comes from a comfortable, very comfortable background, went to a good school, mixes with professionals thanks to her sister and mother's networking.
Lydia has a million followers (even if they are bots) and I guess Amelia wants to keep good relations with anyone who is famous, hence the recent inthefrow footage in her vlog. These youtubers trying to pretend they have good friends makes me LOL 😝😂

Reactions: 12
That wasn't your 28th year that's just passed if you are 29 soon
You've already had yoir 29th year Amelia 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do really like the outfit in today’s reel (doesn’t happen often) but whyyy do we need to see her in her underwear and then taking her bra off!!

Also to be really picky she needs to mark posts an #ad when she mentions Raemi since it’s her own brand 🙄

Reactions: 16
I do really like the outfit in today’s reel (doesn’t happen often) but whyyy do we need to see her in her underwear and then taking her bra off!!

Also to be really picky she needs to mark posts an #ad when she mentions Raemi since it’s her own brand 🙄
She's on the prowl for a new boyfriend ... Thirsty AF. For 🍆 and 💰🤑💸💵.
Only thing, Amelia's recent antics reek of desperation which automatically causes guys to run in the opposite direction.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's on the prowl for a new boyfriend ... Thirsty AF. For 🍆 and 💰🤑💸💵.
Only thing, Amelia's recent antics reek of desperation which automatically causes guys to run in the opposite direction.
The kind of guy these influencaz dream of (rich and classy) isn’t going to respect them because of their sell-out attitude and shallowness #hairgate.

Reactions: 11
I sort of know the circles she moves in, and I can't imagine many wealthy London Sephardi Jewish mothers who would want their precious sons marrying her :censored:

The kind of guy these influencaz dream of (rich and classy) isn’t going to respect them because of their sell-out attitude and shallowness #hairgate.
Judging by her social circle, I'm pretty sure she'll just settle for rich ;)

Reactions: 14
I sort of know the circles she moves in, and I can't imagine many wealthy London Sephardi Jewish mothers who would want their precious sons marrying her :censored:
Really? she has a good family, her mother and grandmother are well connected and do charity work in the right circles. Her father is successful. Hannah seems respectable etc.

Reactions: 6
Really? she has a good family, her mother and grandmother are well connected and do charity work in the right circles. Her father is successful. Hannah seems respectable etc.
Yes but she herself is all over the internet, flogging brands, showing off her ana arms. Most people in that echelon of society would giver her a wide swerve, I reckon.

Reactions: 17
Yes but she herself is all over the internet, flogging brands, showing off her ana arms. Most people in that echelon of society would giver her a wide swerve, I reckon.
Generally speaking, I think people who come from real wealth wouldn’t see influencing as a “respectful job” hence wouldn’t want to marry her. I mean here she is dancing around in her underwear like a child trying to sell products, begging for attention. They are just walking-talking billboards that people look at and forget. Not a classy lady who would grab a noteworthy man’s eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 612469
Amelia, please we don’t want to see you twirl your bleach, fried hair ends....... 🤢
That heart jewellery is incredibly tacky. Why does she design her jewellery to look like it’s from the pound shop and meant for 7-year-olds playing dress-up?

Sorry for the double post, but I’m pissing myself looking at her insta stories.
Her face looks bizarre with all that plastic injected into it and all the heavy heavy make-up. Does no one realise that those lashes look atrocious? It literally looks like she’s got flies on her eyes. 🪰 The overdrawn lips! The heavy highlight on the silicone cheeks!
And then she pulls her hands down her décolletage, so sexy and seductive! 😂 It’s ridiculous. And finally, I don’t think these yellow fingertips are a good idea. It just looks really grubby and dirty to me, like she’s not cleaned her nails in weeks.
38E935FC-4B07-4248-94EF-12D9D265A967.png
868B3348-F514-4DD4-9BEF-69363F636559.png
64B84A6A-D34B-4C65-96D7-66DE9515F22D.png
84A7DE32-1E33-4069-B2C4-A21EA07E1739.png
38E935FC-4B07-4248-94EF-12D9D265A967.png
868B3348-F514-4DD4-9BEF-69363F636559.png
64B84A6A-D34B-4C65-96D7-66DE9515F22D.png
84A7DE32-1E33-4069-B2C4-A21EA07E1739.png

Last edited:
Urghhh yellow nail tips. Looks like my chain-smoking grandma's hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.