Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I place too much meaning in anything she is saying but in her Q&A recently she also answered a question if some flowers were from a guy and she said yes. Could mean anything really even if it was true but yeah, just wanted to mention it. :'D

Edit: WTF is she saying in her new video? :'D Honestly it sounds like she's having a stroke. :'D "Look at how juicy! my tits are! in this dress!", "I feel likKKKe .... their dresses? ..... are not as ..... promiscuous? *gigggggle giggle*", "Look how shapely I look!"
She’s a mess

Reactions: 3
View attachment 583307

Girl... why are you filming yourself on the toilet in a bra
How is not ashamed at herself? The amount of privilege she was handed down by her parents and this other counts as work - filming stuff like this and voluntarily sharing it with the public in a proud way. I can’t with her anymore

Am I the only one who finds her style SO bad? Like what is she wearing? Everything looks so datedView attachment 584980
Topshop from 2015 style and not even flattering for all that. Tragic style similar to inthefrow they my make expensive items look like old season high street

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine hearing that damn giggling non-stop ??? And her vapid conversations ? Urgh.
I think we saw with Rob what an awful girlfriend she is. I wonder how Amelia feels about being single, the fact that she had the huge over the top engagement party and 10.000 other parties to celebrate her proposal tells me she places a HUGE importance on romantic relationships. Then there is the fact that her parents are still married, Hannah is in a long-term relationship, Olivia is married and pregnant, Philippa is getting married. I think her only single friend is Estée and she is a mess lol!

Reactions: 17
I think we saw with Rob what an awful girlfriend she is. I wonder how Amelia feels about being single, the fact that she had the huge over the top engagement party and 10.000 other parties to celebrate her proposal tells me she places a HUGE importance on romantic relationships. Then there is the fact that her parents are still married, Hannah is in a long-term relationship, Olivia is married and pregnant, Philippa is getting married. I think her only single friend is Estée and she is a mess lol!
She needs to take a good look at her despicable behaviour in the last year or so and change for the better. Amelia has behaved abominably with the bullying of the hairdresser, trying to destroy Nicky's business and the hotel, ignoring lockdown regulations ... she is just a mess.

I imagine that men as rich and pointless as her are in short supply.

Fortunately.

• Haha
Christ Estee, not heard about her in a long time. Even before influencers really started getting on my tits that girl was the most annoying thing on earth!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her friend Olivia seems really sweet. I follow her on IG and she always replies if I comment on her stuff.

Reactions: 8
She needs to take a good look at her despicable behaviour in the last year or so and change for the better. Amelia has behaved abominably with the bullying of the hairdresser, trying to destroy Nicky's business and the hotel, ignoring lockdown regulations ... she is just a mess.
And, the shop on Portobello Road that she “hates”...I honestly don’t think she will change.

What has she done with her face!?!?! 😬

We all know that you are only eating those chocolate biscuits for IG. 🙃

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She looks so old and plastic and tacky. She could look so pretty with less makeup, less jewellery, less plastic in her face, less everything. Instead she chooses to look like a rich 45-year-old picking her kid up from tennis.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She looks so old and plastic and tacky. She could look so pretty with less makeup, less jewellery, less plastic in her face, less everything. Instead she chooses to look like a rich 45-year-old picking her kid up from tennis.
Lol, first she needs to hold onto a guy for long enough to impregnate her. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she had breast implants? Did I miss it?? Looking very busty in the blue reformation dress on her stories.

Reactions: 2
She claims not but who knows? Besides she wears super padded/push up bras (as she so kindly shows us) all the time.
I am probably naive, but she just didn't seem like then type to have implants, the nose job and facial work I could see fitting in with how she and her friends/family viewed themselves and wished to present themselves, but the implants...I am surprised. I really believe those are implants. Influencers are so cagey about admitting to boob jobs but happily admit to almost everything else. I suppose itis because her brand is looking super thin that I didn't thinkshe would want to be 'big anywhere.

Her new shamrock collection seems heavily influenced by the louis vuitton clover jewellery.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she’s had implants, even in old pics they appear every so often so I guess just a good Wonderbra!

7A46A796-47DF-4BCF-8BEE-31D171DFE12F.jpeg

DA1A5DBB-6776-49D8-B806-AC43BD9E65EE.jpeg

Side note- look at this pic of Amelia (and her old old nose) and Tanya Burr! I really miss this era of YouTube and blogging, when Insta wasn’t as much of a thing.

D4A29E78-755A-4AA5-9723-9C489C38F4DC.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Did she make an announcement about this?
Anyone know what Greg looked like.?
I don’t think she’s had implants, even in old pics they appear every so often so I guess just a good Wonderbra!

View attachment 595229
View attachment 595230

Side note- look at this pic of Amelia (and her old old nose) and Tanya Burr! I really miss this era of YouTube and blogging, when Insta wasn’t as much of a thing.

View attachment 595233
All of those outfits look horrible and horrible on her!

All that money and she looks like that??? Amelia, consult a stylist!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.