Amelia Liana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much Dior stuff has she been gifted in her latest grid post?! That pendant is lovely, nicer than any of her own tat. Just amazes me how much she has on that one picture but she only opens the one gift. I know she’s well in with Dior but if anything it influences me not to buy from them when they just gift it to people who can easily afford their wares!

Reactions: 9
The lowdown on Greg is he appeared to be married before, he also has $$$ and I'm quite certain there together. If he was married before I doubt he is in any rush to tie the knot again.

Also, Amelia some time ago admitted she had an anabelles membership. Those are around 3000+ pounds a year and there is an addition 1000+ pounds for your first year. The arts club where she eats with Guy is also crazy. The concept of these private members clubs does not make sense to me, you pay money to go eat at restaurants where you pay more money???
Haha, you are paying extra to ensure you are only ever in the company of the right sort.
Snobbery at it's finest.

How much Dior stuff has she been gifted in her latest grid post?! That pendant is lovely, nicer than any of her own tat. Just amazes me how much she has on that one picture but she only opens the one gift. I know she’s well in with Dior but if anything it influences me not to buy from them when they just gift it to people who can easily afford their wares!
Why wear dior when one can wear a skinnydip collab?

Greg is another new man? Anyone got any photos?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It seems to be this guy with the permanent stank face: (The Costa Rica one is from last christmas/new years.)

al.png
al2.png
al3.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
MIA for the whole of Christmas and New Year - don't think anyone cares though! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooh good theory. How long was she with Rob before she proposed? And how long do we think she's been with this guy?
I think she was with Rob for about 7 months when they got engaged, and she must have been with this guy for at least a year if they went to Costa Rica together for New Year’s last year. I really hope for her she hasn’t got engaged again, that last car crash of a relationship should have taught her something. And if they have indeed got engaged, I hope she won’t turn into bridezilla again and ruin the next relationship.

Reactions: 17
He is decent looking, her previous bfs have been better looking. after few break ups one does realise looks aren’t everything. despite of what Amelia is and how fake she has gotten.. i wouldn’t want her to go through another heart break, I hope it goes well for them if they are together, which they seem to be looking at the comments from her family.

Reactions: 12
Do you mind telling us how you got access to Greg's insta? I've sent him follow requests but no response.
Last year I was the one who found his insta through a tagged picture of Amelia. I then send him a follow request which he accepted and posted the pics here. Some other tattlers then also followed him

Reactions: 6
First lockdown she pretended to be single and continued to mint coins from Bumble. Wonder who else will she make a fool of to continue making money now that we are all home bound 100% again. whenever she returns from her crazy rich people trip.... :|

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.