Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That view is so beautiful, thought, I have to admit. Where exactly is she in Italy?
Nicki Positano lives in Positano, and her vlogs are a little long and a bit dull, but it's nice to see what it's really like from a local's POV.

Reactions: 5
I really hope Annie was just being polite !!!
She hung out way more with Louis and Raya!

Mahmoud would get along with people like Louis and Raya more. Idk about Annie.
But she started following Amelia.

Run, Annie...run. You did so well and handled the Thailand drama like a pro. Don't let someone like Amelia involve you in her petty fights.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry I know this is so petty but I could actually VOM at Amelia’s feet and her annoyingly chronically pointed toes but now she’s using them to model her tack. I can’t. Make it stop 😭

Reactions: 4
How would amelia feel if Hannah got married before her
I think Amelia would be devastated. All her friends / contemporaries are in long-term relationships / married / having children and she seems to be moving backwards. There is just so long until she can do the partying on Friday and Saturday nights with her jackass Jakiboo or Guy drinking the weekends away. No one in her circle is going to think of her as marriage material after a certain age. And let's not hold back - in the looks department, she is meh. And she has the body of a 10 year old and the maturity of a 14 yr old ... We won't even go into her lack of ethics and decency.

Amelia has a lot of work to do on herself before getting into a serious, long-lasting relationship.

Reactions: 21
Annie is CRAZY!! And, I mean that is the nicest sense. Check out other forums where she went nuts in Thailand and thank goodness her dad is rich but no one can forget what she did along with eating bananas all day long. They deserve each other.

https://1motorcyclist.wordpress.com...nd-sexual-harassment-claims-via-social-media/

The girl who she is hanging out with is Nina Darzi. Her dad is a Baron.

This photo of Amelia says so much about her... when the camera is not on her. She is MISERABLE in real life.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This outfit ... Whyyyyyyyyy?
It makes her look like a little person, sooooo unflattering.

Screenshot_20210731-172421_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210731-172428_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210731-172432_Instagram.jpg

Amelia pretending to salivate over the food. :rolleyes:Child, like you were gonna eat anything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
There's a story by the pool where she says she's never laughed so much in her life than the past two weeks... Is it just for me or there's no sound on that story? I think she's definitely dating someone. There's only one other plate on her breakfast table in her reel. I also noticed she went to Mimi Ikonn's wedding alone although she clearly isn't alone here in Positano. Either she declined her +1 to make sure to keep her relationship private or she didn't get a +1 because the relationship is too fresh?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.