Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was in the same restaurant as her and only one table was being loud and obnoxious I’d find them rude and strange. Amelia’s personality has morphed into a mean girl.

Reactions: 13
If I was in the same restaurant as her and only one table was being loud and obnoxious I’d find them rude and strange. Amelia’s personality has morphed into a mean girl.
She has always been a mean girl, she was just self aware enough to create her fake bubbly super nice youtube persona to get followers.

Reactions: 13
AmeLIE and her gang of nitwits are heading to Italy. Tonight, at an Italian restaurant, they’ll act uncivilized and spoil dinner for those seated around them.

Reactions: 7
Honestly I would criticise the restaurant for allowing this type of crappy behaviour too, if the Resto wasn’t booked out for a private party. Imagine planning a nice dinner for your holiday or a special occasion and having those morons screaming behind you ruining the vibe? No thank you.

Amelia also often makes a point of them being “the fun table” when they do this type of tit which is total bollocks. I‘m sure the staff grit their teeth and put up with it because they’ve been told that they (Amelia and co) are rich ans always get their way and/or they might leave a hefty tip.

I really bleeping hope they tip big after being so trashy and attention seeking.

Reactions: 25
She’s behaving like a child! I don’t know anyone who has to caption stuff like blocking their mum on Instagram or Instagram stories.

Reactions: 18
Grown women don’t have to caption about blocking their mom on IG - because they behave like grownups. AmeLIE, show some decorum!

Reactions: 12
Has she always been this much of a drinker?
I honestly don’t even think she drinks that much. This is typical Amelia behaviour. She eats sooooooo much FOOD and FRIES you guyssss!!! And she just LOVES alcohol!!!
Yeah right. The more she posts about something, the less I believe her. She wants to seem like the cool and chill girl but I just see an insecure girl with eating problems and 0 self-confidence.

Reactions: 30
Flamingo vibeeeeees guuuuysss!

20210728_144756.jpg

A "cool" girl (or guy) doesn't try to appear "cool", she just is.

Reactions: 6
That view is so beautiful, thought, I have to admit. Where exactly is she in Italy?

Reactions: 5
She’s so pathetic, why doesn’t she have a personal Ig for friends only to post those kinds of stories even armie hammer had one to post his disgusting private stories and he’s an idiot. She acts like she has a point to prove by showing her social gatherings when her content is fashion based - know your audience and be professional you loser

Reactions: 14
I was watching a very old vlog of hers in which she goes house hunting and the houses were gorgeous. At the start of the vlog she and Pia are talking about mice or spiders being more scary and this idiot tells that she thought mouse and mice were two different types of rodents and then Pia tells her that mice is actually the plural for mouse. I was flabbergasted!!!! This dumb duck actually had the audacity to start a YouTube career!!! I decided then and there that noways in hell I’m gonna even glance at her posts or anything. It seriously is an insult to my intelligence to even acknowledge her existence. Even a mouse has more brain cells than this stupid idiot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Annie jaffery and her husband are friends with nicky lazou (also a really good friend of Nez Hasan, who is Annie's close friend) Amelia is there and I wonder if Annie knows how Lydia Millen and Amelia tried to ruin nicky's business and bullied her.

Reactions: 8
Annie jaffery and her husband are friends with nicky lazou (also a really good friend of Nez Hasan, who is Annie's close friend) Amelia is there and I wonder if Annie knows how Lydia Millen and Amelia tried to ruin nicky's business and bullied her.
Are Amelia and Annie friendly ?
I hope not.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.