Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly her latest stories are an embarrassment. I agree with the sentiment that if she wants to drink and have a good time, she should go for it. But a) don’t put it on Instagram and b) don’t do it in a public space annoying diners around you.

They seriously come across as a bunch of 18 year olds on their first holiday away from home. Sitting in expensive clothing on an expensive holiday does not make you any different to English louts abroad, disrupting the peace for everyone else.

I also can’t bleeping stand Mimi, so I’m going to need the heads up once she starts posting from her wedding, as I don’t want to see one second of it.
the behaviour is not good. You are all correct it’s embarrassing and smells of desperation. I honestly think they will be doing this until they are middle Aged.
I think what really gets me is the filming of it to. Either you are enjoying the moment or you are not. Put the camera away. It’s so cringe it at least of you are filming don’t do it selfie style it makes you look like a complete cock!
I get the quote from the inbetweeners when I see this lot.
“You have an accent that makes you seem clever but you’re just as thick as the rest of them” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is Mimi the girl with her? Never heard of her, any tea? 😛
Honestly don’t know where to start with Mimi. I used to quite like her.

Honestly, in my view, she’s a few idealism’s away from being a cult, along with her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even her mum is sick of her tit 🤣 Amelia seems to think it’s funny. I’m not sure anyone else does

Reactions: 17
View attachment 676209
As much as Guy loves to fat shame people, AmeLIE should have captioned it as “What a man with tits and fat rolls in his neck.” He’s smoking. I bet AmeLIE is, too. AmeLIE since we know that you and your idiot friends read and post on Tattle, tell Guy to stop fat shaming! M’kay👍
He's very ... meaty. 5 chin wonder boy 🤭

And very pretentious ... cigar, watch, bracelets, coffee cup poolside. 🙄
All he needs right now is a gold Cuban link chain and a tiger's eye ring on his pinkie ... Idiot.
And I can bet no one in their group actually swam in the pool. Guy, hmm, may have floated his way across the pool.
Just kidding Guy, juuuuuuust kidding. It's a jooooooooke.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 676209
As much as Guy loves to fat shame people, AmeLIE should have captioned it as “What a man with tits and fat rolls in his neck.” He’s smoking. I bet AmeLIE is, too. AmeLIE since we know that you and your idiot friends read and post on Tattle, tell Guy to stop fat shaming! M’kay👍
Is he wearing Tamara's stolen AP watch ??? 🤭 😂 😂 😂
Or is that a Patek Phillipe ? Have to flash for the 'gram ... :cool:

Anyone think the new friend is using Amelia for SM exposure ? She is front and centre on some of Amelia's stories ... almost pushing herself into frame in this IG story.

20210725_210854.jpg
20210725_210841.jpg
20210725_210829.jpg

He's very ... meaty. 5 chin wonder boy 🤭

And very pretentious ... cigar, watch, bracelets, coffee cup poolside. 🙄
All he needs right now is a gold Cuban link chain and a tiger's eye ring on his pinkie ... Idiot.
And I can bet no one in their group actually swam in the pool. Guy, hmm, may have floated his way across the pool.
Just kidding Guy, juuuuuuust kidding. It's a jooooooooke.
Been reading Tattle Life again???
20210725_211252.jpg

Awww it's itty bitty Jaki-poo. You can almost fit him in your pocket. 🤭
20210725_212633.jpg
20210725_212654.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Wow how pathetic is it that she is sharing conversations with her mam and complaining "Let me live" 😒 Cope on Amelia, I think your mam should follow your wish and cut you off financially so you can "live" your life all by yourself to your fullest potential!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
It was all "I love my family" when they were forking out for her wedding...when do these trust fund parents realise how much their money infantilises their children?

Reactions: 20
She is so fake. She clearly isn’t enjoying life or her trip. Why on earth with you set up your camera to film you laughing to say you almost spat out your drink you laugh so much. She’s like the girl In black mirror standing their practicing her laughs for likes. She’s an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s got such an empty life! The epitome of vacuous spoilt rich girl. All the designer bags and clothes, five star holidays… it doesn’t matter

She is so fake. She clearly isn’t enjoying life or her trip. Why on earth with you set up your camera to film you laughing to say you almost spat out your drink you laugh so much. She’s like the girl In black mirror standing their practicing her laughs for likes. She’s an idiot
This was really so weird… I’m having so much fun and here’s a recreation of it?! Does laughter not count if it isn’t recorded on IG? She really is behaving so weirdly on this trip along with baiting her mum and the desperation to look like she’s wild and free. It gives me “crying out for attention” vibes.

When I’m out with my friends and we’re having a laugh and out for a meal, we never ever get our phones out to record ourselves laughing. Amelia is so strange

Reactions: 13
On one of those stories when she filmed herself drinking, I think she wrote something along the lines of "we're always the fun table". Somehow I doubt everyone else in the restaurant/bar/where ever they are agrees with her. She's so embarrassing.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.