Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2EA18BBC-51C6-4720-833A-F5AF99445D05.jpeg

Those sunglasses are struggling like a motherfucker to stay on. She has to flare her nostrils otherwise bu-byeeeee sunglasses šŸ‘‹šŸ»

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Agreed, I do like a bit of travel content but Ameliaā€™s is not it. Itā€™s just same rich girl tit, different day.

Reactions: 20
I mean, Iā€™d love to be on that vacay (who wouldnā€™t?) but sheā€™s soooo vapid. Her life is meaningless? I dunno, looks that way to the outsider

Reactions: 13
The funny thing is that sheā€™s making a conscious decision to take pics of her holiday and then upload them onto Instagram straight away.. on the other hand she kept her holiday with her boyfriend Greg to Costa Rica very quiet when they went during Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks like a young child but then her face looks so much older than she is. She thinks throwing a few designer interns together looks nice when it really doesnā€™t! Amelia has come from money (thanks to her dad) but she doesnā€™t scream old money to me.. she looks dirty and looks like she needs a fashion revamp.

Reactions: 19
9D46285F-4980-43C2-AF06-52FBED0872FB.jpeg

Because she strikes me as a clumsy dip tit, Iā€™m impressed that she can water skišŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh to have the job of Pia.. cruising between south of France and Italy from a fancy hotel to an another..

But at the same time, you have to take non stop pictures and videos of giggly Amelia and seeing her naked all the time :sick:

I dunno if I can handle it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
DF47C885-B87E-4DEF-B895-3D984E441AEC.jpeg

Seems like JackASS has joined the vacation again. AmeLIE is giggling and twirling her dry brittle hair like sheā€™s snorted some powderšŸ¤§

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Is estee friends with Amelia's friends? I ve never seen her partying or in vacation with.does anybody know why

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s so embarrassing and unprofessional- stop posting your misogynistic/gross/ fake friends to your professional account, none of your 5 real followers remotely care about your cringe social life. Why is she so desperate to show she has friends and drinks etc? Overcompensating?

Reactions: 19
Sheā€™s so embarrassing and unprofessional- stop posting your misogynistic/gross/ fake friends to your professional account, none of your 5 real followers remotely care about your cringe social life. Why is she so desperate to show she has friends and drinks etc? Overcompensating?
I think so yes. I think sheā€™s desperate to show to the world that she is ā€œliving her best single lifeā€ and that her life is full regardless of the fact that she doesnā€™t have a husband or baby like a lot of her friends of her age. Now donā€™t get me wrong, I think itā€™s absolutely normal to not have those things at Ameliaā€™s age. The ā€œaverageā€ age I see women having children in my direct friend group is 31-32 and nobody even thinks itā€™s old or whatever. However when Amelia recently complained that people judge her for not having her life together and that society measures a womanā€™s worth by weather she has a husband or child I thought NO Amelia, you do!!! We all remember how she acted like an absolute embarrassment when she got engaged to Robbbb (after what, 4 months of dating) and brought together their entire families to tell their cringy engagement story multiple times. How she had a HUGE engagement party as if being engaged in itself was a massive accomplishment. And how 99% of her content was wedding-related and revolved around her new husband to be. So I believe she feels super insecure now that sheā€™s been dumped because to her, the single life she lives is absolutely not something she sees as inspirational or even normal.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
37CC1062-E19F-4BB2-823E-394761715A2A.jpeg

They look like theyā€™re arguingā€¦
LONG SLEEVED FOOL: Iā€™m the biggest jackass!
SHORT SLEEVED FOOL: No, Iā€™m the biggest jackass!
LONG SLEEVED FOOL: No, I am!
SHORT SLEEVED FOOL: I said, I am!
LONG SLEEVED FOOL: Itā€™s me, dammit! Iā€™m the king of jackasses!!!
AmeLIE: *giggling like a numpty and videoing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
they look like siblings

he looks short and like the type of person who brags about his watch collection and stinks of aftershave, I canā€™t explain it but he looks insufferableand obnoxious, small man syndrome vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.