Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amelia Liana #3 Desperate, single, drinking like she´s just turned 18

Amelia Liana #3 Forever single, getting drunk and looking cheap

Amelia Liana #3 Single, drinking, making deigner look cheap

Reactions: 11
She wants everyone to believe she is travelling alone but 100% she is with someone
65353D5E-FF49-42DA-AED5-66FB6602A667.png
565A15D8-C846-4AB2-B611-83E2621B20B1.png

Reactions: 7
What happened to her DOLLAY management company w Liv. I know she just had a baby but it’s seems like I hadn’t seen much happening about it since pre pandemic days.

E8308AA8-9092-48A8-A117-2232B4BB29F3.jpeg

The thing AmeLIE hates most about her face…she’s actually made her nose the most obvious thing in the photo. Why do all of the zlebs pose with their mouths open? It’s not cute🙈

• Wow
Does she really not realize that her wine talk is extremely embarrassing? Amelia, you’re not 16. Drinking wine at your age is completely normal and bragging about it is extremely childish and painful. STOP. IT.
648A877A-5856-45B5-9938-CC91CAE494B5.png
08883A0C-8E83-4357-A0ED-C2A7E76EA249.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
11BCD6D9-2C94-45EE-9455-BC05D775561D.jpeg

Oh hush! This is not big news as there’s tons of that low quality, overpriced tat sitting in the warehouse. We know you zlebs like to use the “out of stock” tactic to make whatever tat you’re selling seem like a hot item🥴 Also, AmeLIE, I thought you didn’t like the word BIG and have blocked/restricted the word BIG in your YT video’s comment section. But, you’ll use BIG to sell your tat. M’kay🙄 And, push your damn sunglasses up to your eyes. So, you know, they can block the sun and protect your eyes!🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 697640
Oh hush! This is not big news as there’s tons of that low quality, overpriced tat sitting in the warehouse. We know you zlebs like to use the “out of stock” tactic to make whatever tat you’re selling seem like a hot item🥴 Also, AmeLIE, I thought you didn’t like the word BIG and have blocked/restricted the word BIG in your YT video’s comment section. But, you’ll use BIG to sell your tat. M’kay🙄 And, push your damn sunglasses up to your eyes. So, you know, they can block the sun and protect your eyes!🤷‍♀️
Michael Jackson nose

Reactions: 5
E8843B19-FE57-4D3B-B717-590D9392A12D.jpeg

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE FOLLOWING VISUAL DESCRIPTION
This does not look appetizing…This looks like what’s blown into a Kleenex, during the winter months, when you have the flu🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I always used to love watching Hannah in her vlogs. She had such a chilled out and carefree attitude but looks cool and stylish. Amelia is so diff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.