Amelia Liana #2 More like Ad-melia Lie-ana

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what’s with the preteen with no style from 2013 (because they’re preteens) in the white skirt/bralette photo? Also her face in that makeup reel was so awkward. Doing my monthly check ins of her social media and nice to see she is still as frumpy as ever posting more awkward thirst traps in matron underwear for god knows who. She’s so unevolved from the early 2000s and basic/boring/unstylish

Attachments

Reactions: 9
What's with the need to be posing in only her underwear for the entire world to see on her social media?

She is literally in her panties and bra.

Reactions: 15
FB4FB9E8-67CC-4A4B-B04A-FA8B5DBB3A92.jpeg

As much as Guy loves to fat shame people, AmeLIE should have captioned it as “What a man with tits and fat rolls in his neck.” He’s smoking. I bet AmeLIE is, too. AmeLIE since we know that you and your idiot friends read and post on Tattle, tell Guy to stop fat shaming! M’kay👍

Reactions: 18
View attachment 676209
As much as Guy loves to fat shame people, AmeLIE should have captioned it as “What a man with tits and fat rolls in his neck.” He’s smoking. I bet AmeLIE is, too. AmeLIE since we know that you and your idiot friends read and post on Tattle, tell Guy to stop fat shaming! M’kay👍
Wasn’t it the Jakiboo that fat shames Guy? Or are all of them just terrible 😂 I mean, probably

Reactions: 9
Honestly, it’s likely he does 😂 I’m not trying to defend him.

But I’ve only seen the screenshots of Jak calling him fat

Reactions: 8
I agree with you. Jak does call Guy fat, ALL THE TIME. Jak is the definition of an asshole! And, AmeLIE thinks Jak is funny. I don’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree with you. Jak does call Guy fat, ALL THE TIME. Jak is the definition of an asshole! And, AmeLIE thinks Jak is funny. I don’t!
She has such low standards. How could you be friend with people who are fat shaming your own friends?

This is like the time when Guy was thrashing women at the restaurant and she was laughing. Even after her viewers talked about how inappropriate it was she dismissed it and stopped putting him in her videos.

She reeks of desperation.

Reactions: 17
In her latest stories she’s at a fancy looking restaurant again, standing on the chairs and screaming at the top of her lungs. In the background of her video you can see everyone else at the restaurant just sitting at their tables trying to enjoy a meal. If they want to behave like that, go to an actual club or stay at your private residence. I just cannot get over how incredibly obnoxious they all are! Money sure doesn’t buy class. She’s going on about drinking & taking shots as though she’s a barely legal 18 year old who has still not gotten over the novelty. Amelia, drinking doesn’t make you cool. Standing on chairs and carrying on doesn’t make you cool. None of this masks the fact you’re a supremely boring person with no real life goals, no real purpose, no real interests outside of buying bags and looking skinny.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
In her latest stories she’s at a fancy looking restaurant again, standing on the chairs and screaming at the top of her lungs. In the background of her video you can see everyone else at the restaurant just sitting at their tables trying to enjoy a meal. If they want to behave like that, go to an actual club or stay at your private residence. I just cannot get over how incredibly obnoxious they all are! Money sure doesn’t buy class. She’s going on about drinking & taking shots as though she’s a barely legal 18 year old who has still not gotten over the novelty. Amelia, drinking doesn’t make you cool. Standing on chairs and carrying on doesn’t make you cool. None of this masks the fact you’re a supremely boring person with no real life goals, no real purpose, no real interests outside of buying bags and looking skinny.
Just watched her stories and felt the exact same. She's calling them "the most fun table" but they just come across as obnoxious. She mentions that her mum said she doesn't want to see her drinking on her stories any more. Fair enough it's her life and her instagram but to mention her mother twice more after that is quite disrespectful and a very obvious FU to her.

Reactions: 23
Omg these are so cringe…seriously how old is she? It’s like she’s never had a drink before

64FD1861-A1C5-4EE7-8E98-16F8578336CD.png
4B80E167-4F07-41B1-8953-5C8F13182FF5.png
DF49A61F-3913-44F8-A2DC-35D6558D3430.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
so here’s my take on Amelia’s drinking: she in her early YouTube videos talks about how she doesn’t drink much doesn’t enjoy it etc seems like in her early 20s she didn’t have that typical going out and drinking that a lot of her friends had (liv for example) so it’s like she’s trying to make up for it now. I think she should enjoy, she Ofc doesn’t need to put drinking so much in her stories but she should enjoy.

Reactions: 18
She needs to put the phone away 😬 it’s like Brits on tour in Magaluf. Except because they are in the French Riviera or wherever she and her friends seems to think they’re better than that stereotype. Amelia is so absorbed in filming herself to show she’s “fun”, while I imagine Guy is sitting with his travelling humidor with a cigar hanging out his mouth thinking he’s hot tit. Meanwhile none have the self awareness to see how cringe worthy the whole scene is.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Honestly her latest stories are an embarrassment. I agree with the sentiment that if she wants to drink and have a good time, she should go for it. But a) don’t put it on Instagram and b) don’t do it in a public space annoying diners around you.

They seriously come across as a bunch of 18 year olds on their first holiday away from home. Sitting in expensive clothing on an expensive holiday does not make you any different to English louts abroad, disrupting the peace for everyone else.

I also can’t bleeping stand Mimi, so I’m going to need the heads up once she starts posting from her wedding, as I don’t want to see one second of it.

Reactions: 24
I also can’t bleeping stand Mimi, so I’m going to need the heads up once she starts posting from her wedding, as I don’t want to see one second of it.
Is Mimi the girl with her? Never heard of her, any tea? 😛

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.