Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MidnightRambler

VIP Member
She also tried to make herself sound like some woman of the people when discussing MM on YouTube too. Despite acting above everyone else in her home tone and deeming herself too important to turn up to appointments when she moves to London, with disastrous results.

unofficialtea

VIP Member
Little bit of :coffee: if anyone is interested - she got some free items from a skincare company, and has pissed them off already, in true lazy Amber fashion.

She was supposed to advertise it all over her socials, in the hope of becoming their new'brand ambassador' and if it got any traction there was the possibility of a tv ad shoot and magazine photo ads.

She's tagged them in one lazy, blurry instagram video that didnt show any of the effects or before and after shots, she's claimed she will be working for them for a year (not true, that was the carrot at the end of the stick...) and she has also left a 'skincare' reel on her page, advertising at least two other brands as part of her daily routine, something that was agreed to be removed as part of this exclusive partnership.

So thats another contact/client completely alienated because she can't be arsed. Never change, Amber! :mad::ROFLMAO:
I thought she had a team/assistant who was responsible for her content? I remember her mentioning this a few months back.

Not a good look.

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
After that tiktok video of her went viral I’m not surprised I’m glad people are finally seeing what a horrible attitude she has
How many views did it have? I’m not on tik tok so can’t check. Were the comments unfavourable towards amber?

lockdown sux

VIP Member
Unable to bold for some reason but I'm so sad to hear about Mart being dropped. I saw nothing of him after she won and wondered what was happening there!
I loved Mart running her page he was so funny! I’m shocked they fell out

Anyone know if Amber’s partner is a good dad ? How old is the kid?
He’s been in Dubai for ages. Is he a dead beat dad?

Last edited:

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
Anyone else in her banned club with me? Someone in my Twitter feed had quoted a tweet from her I couldn't see. I assumed she had since deleted it but no I have been blocked from viewing her tweets even though I have never followed her, tweeted her or tweeted about her. Strange one that.

Shekshouka

The difference in behaviour between Amber and Molly at their own launches is very telling.
What do you mean?

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
I think it's mainly because nobody cares and it's so transparent as a grab for attention. Considering Amber has:

Tried a workout plan: failed
Launched a YouTube channel: failed
Gave up the UK to move to Dubai for yacht parties: failed
Announced a book: failed

...now she's bisexual (even though she has a boyfriend she wont admit too due to the other lies)

The saddest thing is, nobody gives a hoot any more
I signed up to her workout plan out of curiosity, and it doesn't actual give any details about anything, unless you click the clicks to pay. How do I know what I'm paying for? It looks so bogus and dodgy. I'm sure it's not, but it isn't nicely done. I need and sure if credibility before I buy a workout plan.

Claiming now that she wasn’t going to mention LI on twitter this year but the demand has been so high that she probably will. Hmmmm yeah of course Amber…
Of course she will, that's the only thing that seems to keep her relevant.

Last edited: