Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's mainly because nobody cares and it's so transparent as a grab for attention. Considering Amber has:

Tried a workout plan: failed
Launched a YouTube channel: failed
Gave up the UK to move to Dubai for yacht parties: failed
Announced a book: failed

...now she's bisexual (even though she has a boyfriend she wont admit too due to the other lies)

The saddest thing is, nobody gives a hoot any more
My sister grew up with her nd she irritated me so much. And there’s no way she’s bisexual 😂

Reactions: 2
Little bit of :coffee: if anyone is interested - she got some free items from a skincare company, and has pissed them off already, in true lazy Amber fashion.

She was supposed to advertise it all over her socials, in the hope of becoming their new'brand ambassador' and if it got any traction there was the possibility of a tv ad shoot and magazine photo ads.

She's tagged them in one lazy, blurry instagram video that didnt show any of the effects or before and after shots, she's claimed she will be working for them for a year (not true, that was the carrot at the end of the stick...) and she has also left a 'skincare' reel on her page, advertising at least two other brands as part of her daily routine, something that was agreed to be removed as part of this exclusive partnership.

So thats another contact/client completely alienated because she can't be arsed. Never change, Amber! :mad::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Little bit of :coffee: if anyone is interested - she got some free items from a skincare company, and has pissed them off already, in true lazy Amber fashion.

She was supposed to advertise it all over her socials, in the hope of becoming their new'brand ambassador' and if it got any traction there was the possibility of a tv ad shoot and magazine photo ads.

She's tagged them in one lazy, blurry instagram video that didnt show any of the effects or before and after shots, she's claimed she will be working for them for a year (not true, that was the carrot at the end of the stick...) and she has also left a 'skincare' reel on her page, advertising at least two other brands as part of her daily routine, something that was agreed to be removed as part of this exclusive partnership.

So thats another contact/client completely alienated because she can't be arsed. Never change, Amber! :mad::ROFLMAO:
I thought she had a team/assistant who was responsible for her content? I remember her mentioning this a few months back.

Not a good look.

Considering she's pretty much staving off bankruptcy day to day, I very much doubt she can afford one!

Amber’s not starving off bankruptcy just yet as her last year accounts reveal but not great for someone with 2.6m followers due to her own incompetence. These accounts will include her book deal advance, Amberflexx, TV appearances, promotion of LI last year on Twitter, her Public Desire deal & other IG ads. She hasn’t done much since last Aug, Amberflexx is now shut down & just few beauty products promos, so next year accounts will be a big drop.

In her Murad YT interview, she’s laughably trying to spin it out that it’s her own choice not be as successful as Molly Mae & other islanders yet still insecurely boasting she made a million on the Miss Pap deal, eventhough her Companies House accounts prove she didn’t at all. Up until 31st July 2021 no millions made, still a lot for the little effort she made. Believes her own hype & lies. ( She earned approx. 10% what Molly Mae made in same time period.) Trying hard to make out she is now an accomplished business woman instead. Anyone can set up new companies doesn’t mean they are successful or make money. Her parents probably made her get a mortgage on a couple cheap flats up north as buy to lets rather than her just spend it all. She hasn’t been back to Dubai recently, irresponsibly abandoning her new dog there.

Amber implies she’s BI anytime she is desperate for any press attention but has never dated or even kissed a woman openly. Hanging out with gay men doesn’t make you Bi. Apparently her romance book has LGBTQ+ characters in it so it’s just all a cheap marketing ploy. Anybody else would be dragged for faking it for publicity. Her book will be overshadowed by Molly’s book to be released to coincide with LI launch so it will get all the publicity. Doubt Amber’s book will do anymore than a standard Mills & Boom book in sales. No doubt she will be everywhere this new LI series desperately clinging on to fame. She has already started tweeting about it & will be shamelessly claiming to be a Novelist now, despite her book is ghost written. Not established herself away from Loveisland in 3 years, even her doing the Murad interview series with ex islanders shows this.

Amber must be so annoyed that the new Love Island series has a new mixed race Amber to replace her, who looks beautiful, great curvy body & takes a good photograph / knows how to utilise Instagram. Amberbeckford - 24 a Nanny from London, high energy calls herself “opinionated & probably fun, outspoken, crazy. Most likely, a 'wild child!”. I think new Amber will go down well with the public & be a big character. Glad there will be a few lovely mixed race & black girls on LI this series to replace her as she had it lucky for the last 3 years with no LI rivals.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes amber is hanging onto LI she has nothing else going on.
I see her laughing hysterically on stories about the LI TikToks.
In 2035 she will still be telling about the show herself, Amy Hart and Murad

Reactions: 1
Do we reckon Amber is shagging Brett? He seems to be on her Instagram story all the time

Claiming now that she wasn’t going to mention LI on twitter this year but the demand has been so high that she probably will. Hmmmm yeah of course Amber…

I think it's mainly because nobody cares and it's so transparent as a grab for attention. Considering Amber has:

Tried a workout plan: failed
Launched a YouTube channel: failed
Gave up the UK to move to Dubai for yacht parties: failed
Announced a book: failed

...now she's bisexual (even though she has a boyfriend she wont admit too due to the other lies)

The saddest thing is, nobody gives a hoot any more
I signed up to her workout plan out of curiosity, and it doesn't actual give any details about anything, unless you click the clicks to pay. How do I know what I'm paying for? It looks so bogus and dodgy. I'm sure it's not, but it isn't nicely done. I need and sure if credibility before I buy a workout plan.

Claiming now that she wasn’t going to mention LI on twitter this year but the demand has been so high that she probably will. Hmmmm yeah of course Amber…
Of course she will, that's the only thing that seems to keep her relevant.

Last edited:
Cringing at Amber’s tweets. Herself chloe and shaughna showing how littler money they make and how much they need the show
Looks like amber doesn’t have her management in her bio ??

Reactions: 6
Cringing at Amber’s tweets. Herself chloe and shaughna showing how littler money they make and how much they need the show
Looks like amber doesn’t have her management in her bio ??
She was dropped by her management agency, now uses either 'freelance' basis bookers or goes through whoever is the clients representative - basically what you or I would do if we were invited to do any form of 'one off' paid media.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She was dropped by her management agency, now uses either 'freelance' basis bookers or goes through whoever is the clients representative - basically what you or I would do if we were invited to do any form of 'one off' paid media.
Hmm.... AJ & Curtis had the same agency as Amber (their agencies combined last year) ..and it appears they have also removed all mention of them as well.

In fairness, all 3 have way more insta followers/are better known, than a bunch of their clients.

Still...even if they had all been dropped/split with the agency, it's rather bizarre not to have any contact email for work, even if it was just a personal one. Maybe someone from there is starting a spin-off agency?

Reactions: 4
Definitely being dropped again….telling of her reputation in the industry & poor work ethic as no other agency has signed her up despite her big 2.6M IG following/ 1.2M TikTok.

Select email on her Instagram it’s now generic
[email protected]
Instead of her previous contact email
[email protected]

Had the same management as Fearne Mc Cann + Curtis & AJ Pritchard. They all still have their @hometalentgroup emails up when you click on their email links, so no change of management for them. Amber is still on their website but they’re not always up to date. No brands stick working with her for a reason, everything flops - her diet app, any clothing deals, meh content & TV appearances ( SAS day 1 quitting). She is clearly now buying Instagram followers- thousands daily to keep up appearances. (Hiding number of likes = low amount). No way she has naturally gained nearly 70K followers in the last couple months, when she has lost over 300K since her 2.9M peak.

For the “solo winner”🤪, Amber hasn’t achieved much since Love Island in 3 years & not busy for someone with her 2.6m followers - majority of S5 islanders aren’t even watching new LI series, out enjoying themselves/ booked busy or travelling as all have moved on. Love Island was her peak in life & wasted her opportunity distracted dating a drug dealer, Rory. Even Amy Hart is more successful than her, only on it a few weeks.

Last year Amber was paid to tweet by Love Island’s sponsors Orbit to generate Twitter publicity but no mention of her tweets being sponsored posts this year. In her interview with Murad recently mention this but said she wasn’t sign up this series & was hoping to be. She should declare if now paid partnership. Maybe doing the Jake Quickenden route creating own work with constant tweeting / IG stories generating engagement / her own publicity from it.

Amber is presenting a new prerecorded podcast for National Lottery? Probably completed before being dropped by her management. Surely cannot be charging a fee to essentially a charity where money is meant to go to good causes not help fund an old reality TV contestants’ partying. Brazenly shameful if so & weird choice of a presenter.

Reactions: 6
Definitely being dropped again….telling of her reputation in the industry & poor work ethic as no other agency has signed her up despite her big 2.6M IG following/ 1.2M TikTok.

Select email on her Instagram it’s now generic
[email protected]
Instead of her previous contact email
[email protected]

Had the same management as Fearne Mc Cann + Curtis & AJ Pritchard. They all still have their @hometalentgroup emails up when you click on their email links, so no change of management for them. Amber is still on their website but they’re not always up to date. No brands stick working with her for a reason, everything flops - her diet app, any clothing deals, meh content & TV appearances ( SAS day 1 quitting). She is clearly now buying Instagram followers- thousands daily to keep up appearances. (Hiding number of likes = low amount). No way she has naturally gained nearly 70K followers in the last couple months, when she has lost over 300K since her 2.9M peak.

For the “solo winner”🤪, Amber hasn’t achieved much since Love Island in 3 years & not busy for someone with her 2.6m followers - majority of S5 islanders aren’t even watching new LI series, out enjoying themselves/ booked busy or travelling as all have moved on. Love Island was her peak in life & wasted her opportunity distracted dating a drug dealer, Rory. Even Amy Hart is more successful than her, only on it a few weeks.

Last year Amber was paid to tweet by Love Island’s sponsors Orbit to generate Twitter publicity but no mention of her tweets being sponsored posts this year. In her interview with Murad recently mention this but said she wasn’t sign up this series & was hoping to be. She should declare if now paid partnership. Maybe doing the Jake Quickenden route creating own work with constant tweeting / IG stories generating engagement / her own publicity from it.

Amber is presenting a new prerecorded podcast for National Lottery? Probably completed before being dropped by her management. Surely cannot be charging a fee to essentially a charity where money is meant to go to good causes not help fund an old reality TV contestants’ partying. Brazenly shameful if so & weird choice of a presenter.
In fairness (again lol 😁 )..former Islanders, do often gain followers in the run up to/during a new season (and Amber doesn't seem to be having any suspicious sudden jumps. Her gains have been gradual)...and as a winner, Amber's probably more likely to gain than most (although it does seem a little suspicious given how much she had dropped).

It could just be down to a change in the insta algorithm. I noticed a recent algorithm change had really messed with a bunch of islanders in regards to the number of likes they got initially (it used to be the likes would pile up in the first 12 hrs..while now it appears to take a few days. As if their posts are being pushed to people over days as opposed to appearing in real time).

In fairness (again lol 😁 )..former Islanders, do often gain followers in the run up to/during a new season (and Amber doesn't seem to be having any suspicious sudden jumps. Her gains have been gradual)...and as a winner, Amber's probably more likely to gain than most (although it does seem a little suspicious given how much she had dropped).

It could just be down to a change in the insta algorithm. I noticed a recent algorithm change had really messed with a bunch of islanders in regards to the number of likes they got initially (it used to be the likes would pile up in the first 12 hrs..while now it appears to take a few days. As if their posts are being pushed to people over days as opposed to appearing in real time).
My suspicions of Amber is now buying Instagram followers is due to as soon as she dropped down to 2.5M level in January after gradually losing followers about 7K a month on average, she suddenly started gaining followers everyday since - automatic enrolment purchasing pattern not big jumps. ( most of her new followers look like fake accounts / bots see photos 🤥). Gaining loads without much new content or publicity. Now up to 2.68M - she has gained 15K+ in last 2 weeks, some of which could be due to interest from new series starting as well as pointed out. Probably go over 2.7 or even 2.8 M before series finishes - if her engagement on her recent photos were very high it wouldn’t look so suspect. Likes of Ovie are still losing everyday, 9.5 K last month with no uplift from new series starting. Many past islanders do obviously buy to stay a certain level for their ego. Anton regularly buys big blocks of followers to stay over 1M so does Anna to stay at 1.2. Pointless waste of their own money, as brands can tell so ultimately they don’t benefit from doing it.

£1561 raised is very low for 4 months of fundraising with The Sun press publicity - only 23 people donors including herself & family when she has so many followers. Non real engagement.

Attachments

My suspicions of Amber is now buying Instagram followers is due to as soon as she dropped down to 2.5M level in January after gradually losing followers about 7K a month on average, she suddenly started gaining followers everyday since - automatic enrolment purchasing pattern not big jumps. ( most of her new followers look like fake accounts / bots see photos 🤥). Gaining loads without much new content or publicity. Now up to 2.68M - she has gained 15K+ in last 2 weeks, some of which could be due to interest from new series starting as well as pointed out. Probably go over 2.7 or even 2.8 M before series finishes - if her engagement on her recent photos were very high it wouldn’t look so suspect. Likes of Ovie are still losing everyday, 9.5 K last month with no uplift from new series starting. Many past islanders do obviously buy to stay a certain level for their ego. Anton regularly buys big blocks of followers to stay over 1M so does Anna to stay at 1.2. Pointless waste of their own money, as brands can tell so ultimately they don’t benefit from doing it.

£1561 raised is very low for 4 months of fundraising with The Sun press publicity - only 23 people donors including herself & family when she has so many followers. Non real engagement.
It is surprising that her donations are that low (you'd have thought some of her celeb/love island mates would have bunged a few more quid here and there at least). She wasn't very pro-active in pushing it from what I saw.... I don't think she even put the link up on the main page until after she had done it.

From an Islanders point of view, I can understand the ego of wanting to keep you followers above 1 million (or at least make it look like they aren't dropping too much). I wouldn't see the point in buying fake gains, I'd have thought that money is better off spent on advertising your account/creating content.

I'm surprised you don't see more islanders cross promoting each other via the same posts when they meet up..because that's probably the easiest way to get a few more genuine followers.