Amber Gill

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Convenient timing, Amber’s book is out this week she is desperately looking for any publicity for it, she’s got an PR article on it in Daily Mail today with comments turned off. Apparently her romance book has LGBTQ+ characters in it so it’s just all a cheap marketing ploy. Her gullible fans fall for it. Anybody else would be dragged for faking it for publicity & as a gay man myself find it annoying when z listers do this, then act all coy. Either come out properly or stay private if true? But very much doubt it is. As wrote about it last month - last time she did It. Amber implies she’s BI anytime she is desperate for any press attention for past 2 years but has never dated or even kissed a woman openly. Likely she’s still dating criminal drug dealer Rory Colhoun for past two years as was with him in Feb this year in Dubai ( I saw them together out here & in the press) & using this as a Press distraction from truth to avoid any bad publicity for her publishers. Her ghost written book will be overshadowed by Molly’s book released to coincide with LI launch so it will get all the publicity. Doubt Amber’s book will do anymore in sales than a standard Mills & Boom book. No doubt she will be everywhere this new LI series desperately clinging on to fame. She’s tweeting every night about it like last year as she hasn’t got any other work on or achieved much since LI.

Reactions: 7
She’s still with Rory, yes. Just very careful.

She’s not managed to get any work off the back of the current series of Love Island, never gets a sniff of an invite back onto Aftersun after the way she spoke to the team last time. Similar reasons as to why she was passed over for a return to work alongside Kem this year after their mental health ads last time out.

All of a sudden she’s gay, she’s managed to link that to Love Island, and if she gets invited for any interviews off the back of her comments, she can plug her book - nobody is interested otherwise.

There is desperation, and then there is Amber.

Reactions: 13
She’s still with Rory, yes. Just very careful.

She’s not managed to get any work off the back of the current series of Love Island, never gets a sniff of an invite back onto Aftersun after the way she spoke to the team last time. Similar reasons as to why she was passed over for a return to work alongside Kem this year after their mental health ads last time out.

All of a sudden she’s gay, she’s managed to link that to Love Island, and if she gets invited for any interviews off the back of her comments, she can plug her book - nobody is interested otherwise.

There is desperation, and then there is Amber.

What did she say to the aftersun team??

Reactions: 3
What did she say to the aftersun team??
Just her usual rudeness and lack of effort, poor time keeping and downright awful attitude. Same as with Fabulous magazine and countless others. Her reputation is mud across media outlet staff offices - and considering they hold reality Z listers in very low regard to start with, that’s some achievement

Reactions: 7
Amber coming out as gay on tiktok?or is she saying that to keep herself known still

Reactions: 3
Her latest Insta stories are hilarious and tell you everything you need to know really.

Someone asking what she would be doing now if she hadn't gone on Love Island, and her answer is 'probably on holiday doing nothing' or 'living with a rich man' (which she later changed to 'rich partner' because she remembered she is supposed to be bi or gay now 😂 ) she also admits to not having any ambitions. That figures.

She then went on to say people think she wont be happy to be bothered in public but she's really friendly, then a few hours later is videoing her negative reaction to being bothered by a member of the public.

And finally announces she is on Loose Women today to plug her book, but doesn't know what time it will be on.

She literally can not be bothered to even the lightest bit of graft, it's no wonder she's struggling like hell,

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone know what happened between Yewande and Amber? Both still friendly with Anna but not each other

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know what happened between Yewande and Amber? Both still friendly with Anna but not each other
Not sure. Amber falls out with a lot of people a lot of the time though, generally around not following up on work opportunities or failing to attend events / launches that are important to others. It's a huge part of the reason she had to return from Dubai, and the main reason she has very very few friends left back in Newcastle.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I get the vibe she and Yewande haven’t been close for a while. From social media alone Yewande last liked her post May 2021 and Amber last liked hers Feb this year. Both very active on other peoples posts.

They went to Amy’s Birthday last month … Amber’s stories was all her and Amy, Amy’s other friends and nothing of Yewande. On Yewande‘s story she’s sat away from everyone. It looked awkward.

Toby uploaded his interview with Amber yesterday. Amber name dropped the girls she was friends with on her season and didn't mention Yewande (She said Amy and Anna)

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else find the way she tweets weird or is it just me?🤣 like the breaks/paragraphs/punctuation is always so strange I don’t get it. I had to mute her on Twitter bc it really irritated me

Reactions: 1
Yewande isn’t friends with Amber. I’m not sure how this site feels about Amber she can be a hit or miss but I feel for her knowing how hard she used to defend Yewande during her time in the villa especially with the Danny situation.

Reactions: 1